It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Extremely glad to announce the i have been contracted to develop a site for a news corporation that has several influential media outlets, so obviously that means ill be taking some time off from ats as this will require my utmost attention and loads of midnight oil burning nights. If some of you are active within the open source community then its more than likely you will hear about this project.

I bid all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, wishing all of you the very best that life has to offer.

Sincerely

Cerebralassassins

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Please tell me it's Onion News.

That'd be freaking sweet.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Congratulations. I hope you will come back later to give us an update.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Please tell me it's Onion News.

That'd be freaking sweet.

funny enough, i have been speaking with onion news in the past and i am a HUGE HUGE fan of it all..to put it lightly i will not let a day go buy without visiting them....

in the spirit of Christmas i thought this should help www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Congratulations. I hope you will come back later to give us an update.

Obviously i will come back and post the url. within here, but for obvious reason's i am unable to even hint to anything other than what i have posted.

on a side note, i have kinda hinted that perhaps we could include an " alternative news " section to the platform, and you obviously know what they replied, what do you mean...ufo's and aliens stuff..., i simply kinda laughed it off and said well, perhaps we should cross that bridge when we come to it.

edit on 19-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good luck, have fun, and dont forget the little people!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh i wont forget the little insignificant people like yourself as i to am one of those people and will remain as such. People may assume and profile me based on my online time, but little do they know that i often didn't have enough to even purchase a soda on a daily basis let alone have enough to have a meal when i was starting up. Come twenty years later, its a different story.

In short..yeah i too am from the rags to riches if i may use that term

off topic,

was anyone from ats @:Abu Dhabi Emirates Palace, 12 - 13 // Briefings December 14 - 15 perhaps we might have met in person without knowing that we actually share a common online interaction ?
edit on 20-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

top topics

join