It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: "So let's Talk About Everyone EXCEPT RON PAUL!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

One must sit back and ask "WHY?".....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Paul goes against long established views and has publicly embarrassed influential groups stateside. It isn't a question of why people don't like talking about him.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Cause the media has nothing to do with journalism or reporting actual events in any objective manner anymore. It has everything to do with pushing the agendas of those who own the channels, and Ron Paul is absolutely the nemesis to those agendas. Thus in TPTBs interest, they do no cover his rise as the favored candidate to try and limit his exposure as much as possible, in every effort to stifle his chances of getting into the white house.
edit on 12/19/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Money and control. If Paul wins they lose both.. Ron Paul is for the people and is not paid for like the rest of those sellouts. They own the media, so therefor they will do anything and everything to keep him from winning. Personally, I wouldn't put it past them to rig the election. We will see..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
lol...wow.

Ron Paul has yet another 'ceiling' can you guys believe that?

6 way tie in Iowa ....really?

Did you guys know Joe, the host of that show, his son is a hardcore Ron Paul supporter. He even mentioned it on his show before. Joe is relatively fair to Ron but some of the things they were saying..could've been 'fair' to what Ron and his campaign had to overcome to reach front runner status in Iowa.

They also said Romney's campaign is doing the most phone banking in Iowa, how is that true? just a week ago their HQ was empty...Ron Paul has thousands of volunteers phone banking from home across the nation.

MSM....gotta love em...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You almost get the impression the guy that takes his glasses off half way through the video is gingriches butt buddy or something, my god.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Aww, poor little news reporters. Doing their damnest not to look like the crow-eating parasites they are.

With Paul as a clear frontrunner, they can run, but they can't hide. Sooner or later they are going to have to pay him more attention, and start talking about him in a more positive light. And they will eventually, because it benefits them to report on the widespread support Paul is enjoying.

They have no excuse now. The Paul train is full steam ahead.

edit on Mon Dec 19th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I wish I lived in one of the cities where these studios are. If I ran into some of these talking heads on the street, a few hours in jail would be worth it. How cool would it be to see hannity, oreilly, and all the other turds trying to carry on their shows with a black eye. It'd be priceless to switch from one channel to another to see black eye after black eye.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Funny .... MSNBC and FOX and CNN have all found something they actually agree about ... They all are terrified of Ron Paul getting the POTUS nomination. They are all doing their best to chat him down. Amazing ... they are agreeing.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I actually would prefer the MSM not spend too much time talking about Ron Paul. The support that he is getting lately are people that are starting to wipe the sleep from their eyes. They are starting to see that something isn't right and are starting to look at Ron Paul's message. At this point, the media is going to attack him and attack hard. His hardcore supporters will not be phased by this but those that are just now hearing what he has to say may be scared off. That is the vote he is going to need if he wants to make it to the general elections. I just had to debate my folks because they were beginning to look at Ron Paul. After the debate, when Fox News made him look weak against Iran, I had to explain what his reasoning is behind not attacking every country the media deems a threat.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Okay, just for the sake of "Truth in Advertising", no one actually says "So let's Talk About Everyone EXCEPT RON PAUL!" in this video - after they show the poll result (with RP in the lead) they spend fifteen minutes talking about how Newt has slipped to third place, or Newt this, or Newt that. 15 mind-numbing minutes of blather about Newt. So spare yourself the agony of watching this for a "gotcha" moment of a reporter/anchor actually coming out and saying that quote above, as no one said that in this video.

The fault lies with Moxnews, they should not use quote marks unless there is an actual quote. I'm a Ron Paul supporter and while I agree with the sentiment behind this video title, I disagree with purposely misleading titles or quotes that never happened. The TRUTH is often good enough about Ron Paul's lack of coverage.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I wanted to sit and listen to the whole video but I think it's safe to say you're preaching to the quire here. It's hard for me to watch MSM pretend to report news, or be fair and unbiased.

We've definitely seen the evidence that they will blatantly go out of their way to ignore (or sometimes label as crazy) the candidate in question. We know that through the internet (Thankfully it's not censored yet) that we can circumvent this to some degree and talk about him ourselves, make great videos and spread his name and what he stands for. This is important and we had better use it to our advantage while we still can.

The regular citizens are a more credible source of news than the main stream at this point. We're fortunate to live in the information age where we do not have to rely on media as we have known them but each other. I'd just recommend to anyone that's been paying attention or reading me this far, to just stop tuning in to these networks, because if you're like me it can get pretty upsetting watching the bias unfold before your eyes.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh Lord, My God, and the God of the entire world, and all the worlds in this universe; the lord of every single grain of sand in this universe and the Lord of all beings great and small, I pray humbly before you that Ron Paul gets the nomination and goes on to win the presidency. I have donated what little money I could, my bank is now overdrafted
Ameen Summa Meen Yallah.
edit on 19-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I feel the same way, LOL, I want him to win for his stance on the banks and the Federal Reserve, but a small part of me wants to see him win just to watch every MSM newscaster's head explode on live TV.

top topics

join