It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask a exterrestrial ONE question what would that be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If i could ask an alien one question it would be, what role does mankind play in the universe.

Are we just cells that consume, get used then cease to exsist, or is there a specific role that we have not been notified of. Are we mere cattle for the reaping, do we really have a cosmic being to answer to? This question could unravel the universe in a way we as humans can not understand, at some point our knowlege of science should not work from our perspective and this unravelling could seem like real magic.

We are so tiny on such a small planet, could we be seen as locust? Who knows.. I think honestly if i seen a real alien rather than asking it a intelligent question i would most likely duce in my pants

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey..

can i get a light...saber???

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
duce in my pants

This would probably be a common issue for 98% of folk here,
although I expect aliens to carry wipes as normal issue for such events,
the other 2% would probably be high on a prohibited substance,
and as such be immune to making a deposit in the shorts.

Maybe aliens think this is an earth greeting,
and would follow suit.
edit on 19/12/11 by Donegal_TDI because: to edit

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
"Yo Man - WTFs up with that?"

I imagine the answer to this question to be enlightening, no matter how it falls out.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What's up Doc?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How did your civilization survive to reach the stars?

Knowing the answer to that question might help us to get there too.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"So, you from around here?"

I'd have to...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why was I abducted...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If he was extra-dimensional I would ask him to look ahead and give me the powerball numbers for tomorrow night.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What generates life?

Are you life?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Any room for me and my dog? That is what I would ask, and if yes learn everything i wanted while being in et world.
Seems cool to me

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Good idea, i'm sure ET monitors all of Earths' communications, so here's my question for you (not you OP)...

Why does a 'non interference policy' both positively and / or seemingly negatively biased, towards our species persist, if indeed it is based on the premise that said interference would disrupt our species' normal or natural developmental path, when it is increasingly apparent without such interference, or more preferably overt positive assistance, humanity and probably a great many other species we live alongside here on Earth are in great peril and may actually become extinct?

In Other words, what good is a natural developmental path, if that path eventually leads to ruin?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i have been thinking about a serious answer for a while now, and the best one question i think i would ask has to be about what their belief is.

"who or what does your race believe created the universe"

simply because it can give clues about how advanced they are and if they are all in agreement with each other and if they can be trusted, or wether they are just as confused and misguided as us humans.

i think it would be wrong to assume an advanced race technology wise has all the answers to every question in the universe, they could easily be the type to be in disagrement with themselves and have conflicts amongst themselves about their beliefs, which could potentially mean their information cannot be trusted anymore than we trust our own.

on earth our different beliefs cause conflicts, and some peoples different beliefs bring about agenda's as one group tries to be more accepted than the other or tries to take power inorder to force their view on others.

some more stupid questions would be,

"are you legal or an illegal alien?"

and

"hows Elvis?"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i would ask...
lf you had to pick one question to answer, which one you choose?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
"Who is your Daddy.., and what does he do?"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I be like

WWAAAAAASSSSSUUUUUPPPPP

Alien say

WAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSUUUUUU!!

Chillin

drinkin a bud

true

true

YO DOOKIE

Pick u da phone

WASSSSUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

SUUUUUUUUJUUUU!!!!!!!

AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It'd be cool.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I would definitely ask if they had any cool high tech technology! And also if they discovered anything that is faster than light. It would be pretty cool to time travel and see how life was 2000 years ago. Time travel technology would allow me to go back in time and just alter reality.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I fed the the troll..

edit on 20-12-2011 by rbnhd76 because: Lmaoops

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
can you please blow up this planet called earth please, we can no longer take care of it

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
"When Jesus came to you to tell you of His sacrifice, did He mention that He came to Earth because we are the only beings who would kill their own God?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join