It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask a exterrestrial ONE question what would that be?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushking
The One Question i would ask is? What is the Singularity... what is at the center of the black hole? I already know that there is billions of different life forms out there...so i would ask; "is the center of a black hole a universe"? if so there could be only one white hole in our universe...and that was the big bang...so i guess that would b my only one question?

Black holes eat planets and stars and shyt out new universes.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
"why did my post get censored?"

What did you say?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by coyote66
"why did my post get censored?"

What did you say?

well i was just typing "do u swallow?"

as a question to the ET's, what is wrong with that?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo

One way or another we want out

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

No I just cant stomach people, your post is a perfect example of why I dont like people.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
great question, assuming they know English i would have to ask "is this your first time here" just to clear up all the past sitings and such

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
My one question?
hmmmmmm

"Does this look infected to you?"

or maybe:

"Could you please take the Beiber back to his home planet?"

how about

"A Sphincter says what?"

or you could really freak em out by asking:

"Take me to your leader"

Wouldn't see that one coming.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"My one question?"

None - They are demonic so any answer I get would almost certainly be a lie.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
do you like listening to REO Speedwagon too?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRottenTreats

Mr Rotten Treats got all the good **** over here boys n girls

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
My question would be:
How many other planets do you know of, harboring intelligent life?
And if I can get just one more:
Are you all in peace with your own race and how did you achieve that if so?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
My question would have to be do you think our government is as stupid as we all think they are for keeping you hidden away from the whole world to see?
And are you really doing deals with the government e.g. abducting humans in exchange for your technology.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well I have a belief about the beings you guys call Aliens and it goes as Follows. If they show themselves, then they are Angels, which means Fallen, or those who turned away in rebellion against YaHWeH and followed Hillel or Mary (Who calls herself the Queen of Heaven).

But there are another bunch of beings that you don't see because they are obedient to the rules laid out by Father YaHWeH from the beginning, they are known as Malakim (Messengers) and these are the ones people think of as Angels, except they do their jobs without being seen. The Malakim do not plot to destroy mankind as do the Angels and they live by the 613 Laws of YaHWeH.

So I think about the best way to prove this is simply to ask them, those you would be able to see:

"Do you keep the Laws of YaHWeH?"

This is the easiest way to know if they are friend or foe, if they say "yes", then you should be able to ask them for a ride to the next Sabbath Service, but if they say "NO" then I would ask them

"Is Hillel the mother of God, the mother of YaHshua, or the ex-wife of YaHWeH?"

Only one of the 3 answers is true, but I suspect you'd hear something like "the mother of Jesus, who is God, and who is this YaHWeH you speak of?"

Moshe said "I call heaven and earth as Witness's this Day, See I have set before you Life and blessings, and Death and curses, So choose Life, so that you and your Children may Live in the Land YaHWeH has promised you."

Now Moshe was not referring to inanimate objects, he was speaking about the innumerable masses of beings that are all around us and throughout the universe.

So if they were able to fly back then and were watching at that time, why does mankind choose to call them aliens? I'd say considering YaHWeH called them to witness his plan that they are no more alien than you or I.

But why is it so hard to believe there is life out there?

And I believe I answered one of the first poster's questions as to "how can they just sit and watch?" or something like that, well the ones who are just watching, without intervening are doing their job, which is to witness what happens when the Laws of YaHWeH are taken away from mankind and the end it shall bring. The ones who show themselves and give out deadly knowledge like the splitting of atoms and chemtrail technology are not witness's but trespassers who have bet their lives that Hillel (Mary, not to be mistaken with Myriam, the Mother of YaHshua Messiah) will be able to destroy mankind and show YaHWeH cannot protect his PLAN.

So if you find yourself in a position to ask one of them something, I'd be very careful what you say, because either you are dealing with someone who's either got a message to give you, in which case you should be listening instead of probing, or you are dealing with someone who's plan it is to destroy you, in which case they would not hesitate to lie, cheat, steal, or kill.

I personally think this whole idea is absurd as this place is full of UFO and alien believers, yet hardly anyone here has a clue what is going on, if you did you wouldn't wonder what they are doing here, you would know.

And if you want to know what the deal is, you don't have much time to find out, but there is a man whom the prophets of the Holy Inspired Scriptures told you to look for in These Last Days, a Man we call The Branch, The 7th Trumpeter, YaHWeH's Faithful Witness, the last days witness. He is the one who has the knowledge you need to know, all this talk about Aliens is worthless, just like NASA and the POPE.

You can find more knowledge and wisdom at this site dubya dubya dubya dot yahweh dot com than in all the churches, colleges, and alternative news sites combined because he gets his words straight from the one who made YOU! All you have to do is open up your bible, turn on a sermon and have your mind blown forever. Once you've gotten rid of all the lies this world has fed us, and filled your mind with True Wisdom from the one Sent. Then you will know what to say when you meet those beings. But narrow is the path, and few men there are that find it.

The work of YaHWeH is to believe into the one Sent! ? Know who said that ?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
take me to your leader?

edit on 24-12-2011 by jgmara because: Coz i can

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
have you had a work related accident in the last 6 months?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadaMaster

The aliens have Amiga's mate, 10 times faster than any P.C.

My question would be; "is the experiment over yet?"

PWM

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Boxers or Briefs ?

2nd....

edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"What took you so long!?"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would have to ask:

have you been here before?

Be interesting to see what their response would be..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I would ask if time travel will ever exist

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join