It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Press: How to Black Out Ron Paul While Giving Him "Air Time"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

Originally posted by demented
Ron Paul wouldn't have ordered troops to kill Bin Laden.

You're right. He also wouldn't have wasted ten years and tons of money looking for him. Bin Laden succeeded in attacking the U.S. economy for that reason alone. OBL's motive was not to directly attack our people.

The MSM feeds on pushing nation-invading politicians for whom people like you support for the simple comfort of 'national security'.

Is it so hard to ask that we as a country take of our people? We wouldn't be in threat if we wouldn't threaten others...it is that simple.

You're correct, Oh and Bin Laden won when congress passed the "Patriot Act".

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am more afraid of MY OWN GOVERNMENT than I am of North Korea, Iran, China, Russia, etc etc etc.
So, regarding terrorism...

ahhh hell,
I'm just gonna come right out with it...

This government is the REAL TERRORIST.

That's right.
I said it.

COME AND GET ME

I WILL NOT BE MOVED.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Wow, you're on fire tonight!

Don't worry, many of us feel the same. I even told an exec at work that the nazi's shared his political views!...In the middle of a meeting! And he's Jewish!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
I am more afraid of MY OWN GOVERNMENT than I am of North Korea, Iran, China, Russia, etc etc etc.
So, regarding terrorism...

Very well said. I agree.
I will probably be flamed, but I couldnt help when I was in the Army and deployed I was the one in the wrong. This is one of the main reasons I support Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by demented

Wow, you should really do a little more research on Ron Pauls stands on these matters before coming on here,, but I guess u've noticed that by now..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
its amazing how someone that hates ron paul would go out of their way to post replies in a thread named Ron paul lol

aint no one gonna change my mind on ron paul. the man has no flaws

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The best revenge to this non-sense is to elect him!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The thing is the U.S. has established itself as the global police force and some countries depend on us, how do you just turn your back when a friend needs help?

What friends? US intervenes only when it has clear agenda to do so, by profits or influence in the region, WWII was the best example, selling oil to the gerries till 1941 through Standard Oil and joining allies when they were already heavily stranded on east-front.

Give me ONE example when US had intervened from clear sake for general population?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i watch parts of that program every morning, they are all jack asses. mostly propaganda, and they switch the runners percentages. i saw they switched ron paul's, and newts percentages to make it look like newt was winning to the public. do they really think that all the american citizens are that dumb? sure a good majority of them are, but not everyone.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by maddog99

Wow it takes what three of four R. Paul supporters against one.

Good luck in the elections

OMG, the grand-dunce cap award has just been won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join