It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Press: How to Black Out Ron Paul While Giving Him "Air Time"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just a video I found on you tube that cleverly assembled all of the questions Paul was asked while on the Meet the Press. This was every question nothing was left out. It illustrates how even when Paul is on a news program they talk to him like he isn't even running and just use it as an opportunity to talk about Newt or Romney and to show clips of them. Sure they give Paul an opportunity to respond but literally every question pertains to Newt and Romney. I understand that he will be asked about his opponents but this goes above and beyond to the point where the interview was just about his opponents.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
LOL this is some BS. The media is a circus and the Benny Hill music fit it very well.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Was checking the MSM channels today. They did report that RP was ahead in that PPP
Poll but then just talked about everyone else.

Oh and I did catch Fox talking about N Korea testing missles and twisted it into, "why we need a President with a tough foreign policy."

They will never give up!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Yeah I saw them talking on Fox News last night about how North Korea is going to "supply weapons to Iran now, and this is further showing we must have a leader who will be tough on Iran!!". Fox News is REALLY foaming at the mouth like rabid animals now...They will not take no for an answer when it comes to bombing Iran. Sheesh even ISRAEL isn't foaming that much. If they were really a big threat to Israel, then Israel would do something about it, and we all know they are quite capable...Remember when they bombed the "potential" nuclear site in Syria? That was done quickly, and it was ALL over, never to be talked about again.

edit on 19-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Oh yea and they did a lot on Bachmann today too. Defending herself against RP saying she hates Muslims.I believe she said she doesn't hate Muslims, she just loves Americans.

Isn't it just so American these days to hate and kill everyone to protect our Freedom...while our government steals it right out from under us!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Oh of course...Didn't you know bombing the crap out of everyone without solid evidence and without any backing of public support while promoting hatred toward ALL Muslims is totally God's will for humanity (and America!)? Didn't you know that Christians are now seething in the same kind of hate that the Muslim extremists have and it's totally justified? Duh! Bachmann is the new representative for all that's good and Godly for Americans! *Sarcasm off*

Seriously, GOP Christians need to wake up and stop following the media cult before we get some real serious blow-back and never have any thread of hope to restore our economy because of these endless wars. The Iraq war should have given people a clue by now.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Ron Paul is a nut why are so many people obsessing over him? Sounds a lot like this guy everybody loved about three years by the name of Barack Obama.
edit on 19-12-2011 by demented because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Another thing, if Ron can't even deal with the U.S. media how is he going to deal with foreign governments? We need a strong leader, not some woman or little old man.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by demented

That was a Very Demented thing to say there about Ron Paul without suppying a Reason or Reasons to back up yor Claim that he is somehow " Nuts" . Just Join ATS Recently ? We can usually Spot a Troll from a Mile Away on certain Topics ...........I am Just sayin ........

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That's funny how they brought him on to talk about all of the other candidates.

Ya know, Paul might get comparable "air time" on the media to the others, but when the media only talks about one or two of the corporate brought candidates 24/7, it really doesn't count. They know that more than half of the viewers that're tuned in aren't really tuned in, so name repetition helps further their agenda.

When they go out of their way to not talk about him, exclude him from polls he does well in, or just call him crazy - And then he goes on to do very well in Iowa and other states, well that speaks for itself doesn't it?

Trolling? Be honest.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

How did you spot I was new by my number of posts eagle eye?

Not a troll, just an opinion. Just because I don't agree doesn't make me a troll. (like i care.)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Tha's fine , so why do you think Ron Paul is a " Nut" ? I am interested in hearing your Reasons .

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by demented
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

How did you spot I was new by my number of posts eagle eye?

Not a troll, just an opinion. Just because I don't agree doesn't make me a troll. (like i care.)

Well saying "Ron Paul is a nut why are so many people obsessing over him?" is a trollish comment. Discuss the reasons you don't like the guy, don't insult. If you have to insult, then you are just proving you don't really have a point to prove anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Fair enough, like Zanti and Wookie said if you're going to boldly state he's a nut, back it up with some reasons why you think so, so that we can debate them and explain how you're wrong.

But OK we have established you think our President should be a physically strapping young lad... Why? Does the Office of Presidency require heavy lifting? It's not Dancing with the Stars or American Idol he's competing in. Sure he'll have to endure long hours and lots of travel, something he's doing (and has done) well right now while campaigning and having to deal with idiotic agenda-driven "Meet the Press" journalists.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

To begin with his idea of non-intervention is not realistic. We can't allow countries like Iran and N. Korea to obtain nukes or other weapons of mass destruction. Pulling out of the U.N. is again not realistic, what do you want Russia and China to run the show? Should I continue?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ron Paul wouldn't have ordered troops to kill Bin Laden.
Ron Paul thinks pilots should carry firearms. (do some research on this one, bad idea.)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

To begin with his idea of non-intervention is not realistic. We can't allow countries like Iran and N. Korea to obtain nukes or other weapons of mass destruction. Pulling out of the U.N. is again not realistic, what do you want Russia and China to run the show? Should I continue?

Realistic enough for me, I don't have any fear of Russia, China, North Korea or Iran.

What show are you talking about? Earth? It's not a show. What if Russia or China said "We can't allow countries like the US to obtain weapons of mass destruction" and attempted to invade us. They wouldn't get very far and would end up destroying themselves, ironic.
edit on 19-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What you label me a troll, I provide reasons for the way I think and now nobody has anything to say?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Really? ok.
vote for him then.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

Really? ok.
vote for him then.

I intend to.

What you label me a troll, I provide reasons for the way I think and now nobody has anything to say?

Your reason is that you are a war mongering, ignorant coward who hasn't read a thing about the military power and technology of the United States as it is compared to the countries that you listed?

So tell me, what kind of political stance do you advocate to liberate these countries from their nuclear weapons and energy programs? You want to wage war with the entire nuclear world and all their trade partners? Smart.
edit on 19-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join