It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello AboveTopSecret.com! It's been so long and I wish to have a spiritual discussion with you all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, I must say it has been quite a while since I have been on the forums or even partook in any wonderful discussions that take place here.

I recently have gotten back from an incredible journey. I decided, why don't I travel around the country I live in and leave everything behind just for few months. So I did, I did this for the sake of exploring, that is exploring myself. I drove from Pennsylvania to Kentucky (Where I met someone who I've always wanted to meet) then to Florida, to Texas, then all the way up to Minnesota, then to Wyoming, and North west towards Washington where I traveled down the west coast.

I met several incredible people on the way, had several great experiences, saw family, and most of all learned about myself, where I was, who I am, and what I'm doing here. I brought 4 books with me to read for the insight and perspectives. These included the Bible, the Qu'ron, the Law of One Books, and a book on Near-Death Experiences. Every book was incredible to read although the Qu'ron loses some of it's essence when switched to English. I learned many things from these books with an open heart and open mind and found them all to contain a core of truth drowning in a sea of perversions (from how I felt but these truths may not be your own!), fear, fables etc...

The first two, actually the Bible and the Qu'ron, seemed to have the most fear or negativity in them and they coincide in a lot of ways - including the monotheism of course, but they also have a lot of truth and powerful writing! The third was a volume of books that was different, odd, and yet.....powerful and moving which I will reread several times. The fourth isn't much of a book on a slant or perspective of spirituality/metaphysics but was written by a doctor who studies Near Death Experiences which was also resonate and moving!)

After meditating in some cool places, caverns, the forest, on giant boulders in rivers, on cliffs facing the Great Lakes, in my hotel rooms, in my car, on the beach, etc... and reading these books, meeting these people, having flashes of wisdom, seeing several odd and mysterious things (especially UFO's, incredible moving moments where you just say to yourself - "wow this is really happening", almost dreamlike), and having several epiphanies and moving feelings - I have come back to my home and have dedicated my life around Love, passion, and truth.

I write this now to start a discussion with a site that has great people with great cognitive abilities, open minds, like minds, spiritual adepts, spiritually awakened/awakening/seeking, and people who simply want to learn or teach.

If you would like, ask a question regarding spirituality, metaphysics, life, religion, etc... And I will answers to the best of my ability. My words and answers will be just that my words - it is up to you to not either regard or disregard my words as truth or mis-truths but to use your own intuition and listen to the soft voice of your soul and your heart to decide what feels 'right' to you.

It is significant to point out that I am not, in any way placing my self in the position as a teacher, but as both the teacher and student just as we are all the teacher and student to each other. I would also ask that you write your slant on whatever you feel regarding spirituality and life as it is beautiful to see each person's unique and colorful perspective.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"most of all learned about myself, where I was, who I am, and what I'm doing here'

What did you figure out ? Would like to hear your reponse . Because i know many men aching to answer these questions

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
"most of all learned about myself, where I was, who I am, and what I'm doing here'

What did you figure out ? Would like to hear your reponse . Because i know many men aching to answer these questions

I being one of them.

I know that everyone's path is individual and so following what the OP probably won't provide me with the same results, however. Any way, I would still be curious as to what you have accomplished, OP.

What are you doing for your health? Meditation?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I dont have anything to ask you but rather just to say congratulations on an amazing trip!! I am inspired by it so thank you.

Much Peace!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That sounds like a fantastic trip. A physical, mental and spiritual journey!

I am impressed and a little envious. I have nothing to ask but will leave you with a Rumi quote:

“Two there are... who are never satisfied -- the lover of the world and the lover of knowledge.” ~Rumi

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yes I have a question.......From this journey and with your new found wisdom I was wondering how you feel about the One True God and his son whom he sent to die for our sins? I was hoping maybe you could shed some new light on a belief most of us share.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Glad to hear of your experience / journey.!

If you grew as an individual and expanded your view and understanding of the world you live in, and at the same time you broadened personal horizons along the way, it doesn't get much better than that.

All the best,

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I peeled back the layers of the surface of my mind and delved deep into my heart. I found that my wisdom and my truths rest in my heart and that there are many truths, boundless truths that are always there waiting to be known.

I had quite a few epiphanies both within myself during meditations, reading, and just observing and with the help of outside forces and beings that showed me that this life and where I am is purely for learning about myself while helping with a great transition that is taking place now (the transition taking place within us all).

This planet, and this current paradigm has many great catalysts the most common being suffering. It's the suffering that seems to be getting greater that is causing people to start to search for there own beautiful truths! That is why I incarnated here at this time for this very powerful reason and powerful learning whilst at the same time helping and showing Love to those who need it.

I found I am more than just a human with a name, I am everything - unified and connected. This lead to me understanding the Creator and that everything, including myself are in fact the Creator experiencing and learning of itself in perpetuity and in a state of being that is thus an eternal present or timelessness. This one understanding is what moved me the most. For, to love another is to love the Creator, and to love the Creator is to love myself - this is where people are so lost, they do not see that when they hurt another they hurt themselves (karma).

What I am doing here is being in service to the world by channeling the Love of the Creator. This means seeing, being, speaking, acting, and perceiving with the heart and with love. Being a beacon in a dark world and helping others find their beacon of light within themselves.

Buddha said "To understand everything, is to forgive everything." To understand everything is to love unconditionally.

Many people go about their busy lives every day and never stop to wonder....why? The real question of why many work day to day, conform with society, are greedy, full of negativity and hate is purely out of fear of losing stability, control, survival. It's a low form of vibration. But what happens when the masses turn to love and unity knowing that everything, no matter how bad it seems, is going to be just fine and that they are never ever alone.

edit on 19-12-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
For, to love another is to love the Creator, and to love the Creator is to love myself - this is where people are so lost, they do not see that when they hurt another they hurt themselves (karma).

Love one another.

Welcome to the Kingdom my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
Yes I have a question.......From this journey and with your new found wisdom I was wondering how you feel about the One True God and his son whom he sent to die for our sins? I was hoping maybe you could shed some new light on a belief most of us share.

I do not believe anyone should disregard there religion if that is what pushes them towards divinity!

However, without "beating around the bush",

Christianity came to manifestation in a time and region of Earth where Reincarnation was the accepted belief. An entity who believes in reincarnation will obviously be less easier to control than one who fears judgement and after life consequences for not obeying certain laws or rules - and more ever this caused division betwixt entities, once again easier to control!

"A house divided against itself will not stand"

Jesus of Nazareth was a beautiful entity from a higher density of consciousness/awareness and I believe it was his intent to bring the teachings of Love to the world. He was human like me and you, and he had to incarnate here just the same through birth and through the wiping of the memory or the vast amount of knowledge one had before birth.

From how I understand it when we incarnate on Earth we get a memory wipe but I found it's more like a veil and it's permeable, as if we were to be fully conscious of who we really are it would ruin the whole experience, but when you die you gain access to all of that information again of course.

Jesus' teachings were beautiful and incredible yet he was used to create a religious doctrine that would cause several deaths, and several tendencies for control.

Such things as the ten commandments, although they seem morale, are in fact a infringement of choice and Free Will. You see, to do as you please would be counterproductive to being controlled, and yet you are Free to Will as you choose without any judgement when you die other than your own.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

I being one of them.

I know that everyone's path is individual and so following what the OP probably won't provide me with the same results, however. Any way, I would still be curious as to what you have accomplished, OP.

What are you doing for your health? Meditation?

For my health I eat an excellent diet and I do weight training (mostly calisthenics on my journey!) as well as meditation. I am not vegetarian, however, and I do not grow/raise my own food which I wish I had such an option to do.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If you are around can you tell me why some " enlightened " spirits have taken an instant dislike towards others here on ATS?
( It can't be purely thoughts and feelings we find attractive/repulsive in ourselves)
How does the attraction/ repulsion work just in our posts?
Tell me about soul groups please.

Cheers & Love.

join