It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phillip Corso and his book The Day After Roswell???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
...You have a problems

---many,many....Give a free speech to talibans & co---YOU love them

What's the point of this little rant? Let it go already, chapo.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
Off on a tangent - sorry.

One of the most interesting and suddenly useful items I noticed is that under the posters names
there appears an item called "Ignore this user".
I elect to use it on chapo as I have yet see anything of real contribution by him/her/it in any thead.

LOL.You are exactly right! chapo you are going to get an award! The most ignored user of the month!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolchoye sposiba Russia

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought The Day After Roswell was a great read. I found the talk about the EBEs very interesting. How the EBE was very well adapted to long distance space travel. Having a very slow metabolism ,the fact that their bones were far more flexible and stronger then that of humans, even how they dealt with space radation and other facts that would suggest this EBE was bioengineered for long distance travel.

Also I thought the fact about the Roswell craft seeming to have a lack of any control systems was interesting. No control stick no pedals no nothing a fact that was echoed in stories by people such as Bob Lazar when talking about alien crafts.

Over all I thought the book was a great read

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good observations.... His descriptions of the craft also mirror a document describing Twining's inspection of another downed craft.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who say ,you are writer???Your signature you show to the kids.OK ---

colegue. Thanks for debrifing

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi to all of you , To DURDEN

Pour castred one , you don't know "la Lumiere" Go and learn sufi boy!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Russian, now that's a difficult language...ended up dropping it in college when the Berlin wall fell and I saw my career aspirations go up in smoke, hehe....

Well if i can learn english, you have probably no problem learning russian. The main thing about a language is that you really need a purpose for learning it, once you get that, no problem, some people are learning languages just for fun though. If i can get a First English Certificate , Advanced English Certificate and Business English Certificate in 19 years, which i did, then there is no problem for you, Gazrok, to learn russian or other language. Guess ill move to US someday. Russia is a deep hole of corruption, gov sucks.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by partykid]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Man, get over it, there is no need for insulting other people, especially their nationality, unless you want to collect warns and get a permanent ban on ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No I don't reply to you JUST I have shame to be in your way

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Are there somewhere these documents "Roswell File" on internet, which philip corso claims saw?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the book, which got to be a chore at times. I pretty much have to say that I believe it also. I believe it was remote viewer Courtney Brown who put forth the story that the entities downed in the mission at Roswell were there to seed us with the technology which we, in fact, recovered from the crash.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think it is fairly obvious that a lot of human technology is not indigenous. However, having said that, a lot of the foundation work for human technology and the understanding of the ET technology, was because of indigenous work from scientists like Tesla, Einstein, Plank etc. What happend, was an acceleration, without which, humans surely would never have come to their current level of technology. (which is still primitive by space standards)

Most of the most advanced ET technology humans have reverse-engineered, or even directly received, is still classified.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I learned German in school. I now think i am going to take up Russian, because we got alot of Russians here in Seattle and id like to be able to talk to them.

I havent read Day after Roswell, but I have it on hold at the library. When I read it, i shall share my views.

I am still trying to decipher what chapo is saying, as I am yet to grasp any coherent point so far?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

then there is no problem for you, Gazrok, to learn russian or other language.

I had a reason at the time...but unfortunately, that reason went bye-bye... In any case, the class I was taking in it, was made up of mostly Ukranians (we have a lot here) who were taking it more like a refresher course...whereas I was coming into it only knowing the alphabet (studied it over the summer to be ready)... Initially, I did quite well...but once the reason went away, my enthusiasm for it waned... My wife is of Ukranian descent (grandmother came over), so it was kind of neat to impress her grandfather a bit when I could read the words over the altar of his church...

Back on topic...

The Roswell files that Corso claims to have been privy to, are not on the net as far as I know, and remain classified. There are several docs out there though, that support what he said, and some that may indeed have been part of that file, but Corso has never made this distinction to my knowledge.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join