It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor from 2036 has contacted me?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTheOutlaw
reply to post by KingDoey

Why are you acting like your so much better than everybody else? Stop making claims about stupid stuff i did not email myself or anything like that. Two of my friends including Pizza know about the fact that i talked to John Titor i mentioned it to Pizza not long ago. I do not beileve this is true i am not an idiot.

When did I say that you e-mailed yourself? So if you don't believe this is true why post it in the Gray Area and give it large about how you can't email him back. If you KNEW it wasn't true and you thought it was funny why not mention that at the start of the thread?

I have just wasted half an hour of my life following this post. Guess I just wanted to humour you really

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It was pizza who sent this to me everybody i just asked him on msn and he laughed his ass off at me.

I never once thought this was true why are people on this site such douches?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Seriously. This is not grade school. If you cannot respond within the T&C do not respond at all. Name calling, rudeness and such will not be tolerated anymore.

Since everyone forgot, this thread is located in the Gray Area. Please review what the Gray Area is for:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Post within the T&C or go elsewhere or have your post actioned.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTheOutlaw
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It was pizza who sent this to me everybody i just asked him on msn and he laughed his ass off at me.

I never once thought this was true why are people on this site such douches?

Alright. Since this was a joke, by admission.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join