It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 unpublished cables found on computer used by Bradley Manning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

10,000 unpublished cables found on computer used by Bradley Manning

www.rawstory.com

A US Army investigator said Monday that 10,000 State Department cables found on a computer used by Bradley Manning were apparently not passed on to WikiLeaks because they were in a corrupted file.

Manning, a 24-year-old army private, is accused of giving WikiLeaks a massive cache of US military reports from Iraq and Afghanistan, diplomatic cables from US embassies around the world, Guantanamo detainee assessments and videos of US air strikes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would love to know what is on those unpublished cables!
I personally think if Manning's intentions were truly to expose corruption then I if nothing else admire his brass balls and courage.

I hope that he will get a fair trial but I don't have to point out the fact of that probably not happening considering the situation.

Shaver also said an additional 100,000 complete State Department cables which had been encoded were found on a computer used by Manning between November 2009, when he was deployed to Iraq, and May 2010, when he was arrested.

The 100,000 cables were present in unallocated space on the device, indicating that the files had been deleted, and while they were found on a machine Manning had used they could not be directly linked to his user profile, he said.

I wonder if some of those 100,000 files were the ones wiki leaks got a hold of and expose? or if they also could of contained more information? we may never know what all the Intel was unfortunately,something in my gut tells me that what we do know is only scratching the surface.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 19-12-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Also the cables found on his computers didn't match the WL leaked ones. That's pretty
Wired

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

The 100,000 cables were present in unallocated space on the device, indicating that the files had been deleted, and while they were found on a machine Manning had used they could not be directly linked to his user profile, he said.

I wonder if this could be tossed into the "reasonable doubt" scenario.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I'm thankful that Canadian embassy cable was made public -- the one that PROVES the North American Union has been in the works for many,many years by the globalists.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Want to hook us up with the source on that?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Also the cables found on his computers didn't match the WL leaked ones. That's pretty
Wired

Well to me that is saying that there was more then one leak
Maybe he is just the fall guy. Somebody has to get blame.
So will the real WikiLeak persona please stand up

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
wowzers!

Why did a private have access to all that info anyway, sounds a little fishy to me

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
I hope that he will get a fair trial but I don't have to point out the fact of that probably not happening considering the situation.

I think the problem with him getting a fair trial is that a trial is meant to decide whether he broke the law and not whether he was doing the right thing. Since it seems the whole government is only pro-whistleblower until the whistle is blown on them, I don't think that there is very much that can save this guy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Wired

Well to me that is saying that there was more then one leak
Maybe he is just the fall guy. Somebody has to get blame.
So will the real WikiLeak persona please stand up

I was thinking the same,I think someone else could of been involved either direct or indirectly.
I was pondering just now,crazy and maybe implausible as it may sound...if this whole thing isn't being perpetrated for unknown reasons,a catalyst to deeper implications.

Originally posted by Biigs
wowzers!

Exactly,makes you wonder doesn't it,really.it doesn't make much sense.

Wired

Why did a private have access to all that info anyway, sounds a little fishy to me

He has got that much going for him so far,time will tell.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lamo the jerk who ratted Manning out. He would certainly deserve the same treatment.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Perhaps the release was orchestrated by those who are within the system, and remain opposed to the globalist strategy and ambitions....ie some real republicans. (which could possibly be still lurking in the military intelligence circles.....?)
Fulford claims the CIA wants out of it, along with a good size chunk of the US military......
What if it is true that there is a war going on between the globalists Fed/CFR etc?and the white hats.......
The boost that news would give to the average guy who recognises but cant figure out how to oppose the way big goverment is going........? It would change the whole scenario and put some reall starch into those who are waiting for the fight to filter down to their own level of existance........
perhaps even turn the tide who can say?

new topics

top topics

join