It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS looks exactly like the "TR-3B" UFO I photographed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I took this picture in 2008 of a so called a TR-3B that flew over my car on an interstate highway in Massachusetts. I took 2 photos, this is the only one I have at the moment as the other is on hard drives that broke soon after.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

It is 1 of the corner lights of the craft as it was over my car. I took the photo on a Samsung Model SPH-M500 1 megapixel cell phone camera. You can see the reflection of the LCD display light from my phone off the windshield, but you can partially see the blue plasma like center light overlapping the LCD reflection.
It was approx. 9-9:30pm and this stretch of highway has no lights so it was pretty dark on the road.

I'm mentioning my TR-3B fly by here again because of this video I came across today.
This is the first video I have ever seen of the exact same thing I saw that night. True eye witnesses to these craft know them when we see them. Whatever this particular object is, it looks exactly like the craft that flew 200-250FT over my car that night...

The best angle & appearance that coincides with what I saw is at about the 4:30 mark...

I'm not promoting the narrated message of this video, I am using it as a reference example of what I saw and photographed.

I'm not posting about this for attention or ego based reasons, I just want to share my UFO close encounter experience with folks.
I welcome anyone to dissect and debunk my photo.
My claim is that it's a corner light of the strange craft I saw, and it is the same color as the one in the video all the way to the right.

Thanks for any help brightening/dissecting my only surviving photo.

Picture of the phone I used to take the picture:

edit on 19-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

If you click on the picture in your photo album it will open a new page with the embed code for you , just copy and paste that in your thread mate .
As for the picture all I see is a blob so can't say what it is

edit on 19-12-2011 by gortex because: edit to spelllllll

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The photo is kind of large so I didn't want to embed it in the thread but I can I suppose.
I know it's a crappy picture I hate that this is my major UFO encounter remaining evidence. A friend is suppose to be sending me a USB to HD device so I can attempt to extract the 1st photo I took of it over the highway in front of me. This pic was the 2nd photo I took as it was already over my car.

Here is a basic attempt to brighten it...

edit - it seems embedding them cuts off the right part of the photo.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least and it is what it is.

I cannot make much out of the picture itself but as a photography buff/hobbyist in looking at the scenario you cannot expect all that much image quality wise.

Even if you had a state of the art Nikon on a tripod...shooting through your windshield equates to another lens that the light is able to bounce off of thus minimising that small amount of available light that eventually reaches the camera through the lens in which to create the mage in the camera itself.

A 1 mega pixel camera at that...

What is funny is that the last UFO that I witnessed was a similar situation, I was heading north on 495 one night near Bolton after a long day at work and I spotted a bright Green as in Florescent Green Orb about 30 degrees above the Horizon directly ahead.

I was at my normal night time speed travelling at around 80 mph and there was no way i which I was going to grab my phone and try and take a picture of it.

It wouldn't have much mattered because in a matter of seconds it shot upwards vertically at what appeared to be near light speed ~!

It is what it is...but I was glad to have had the experience.

As you should be.

Thanks for Posting.

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sorry, but when somebody makes a major production of a rather typical UFO sighting, I lose interest before the first commercial. If the sighting is that good, it didn't need an elaborate beginning fanfare,

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Sorry, but when somebody makes a major production of a rather typical UFO sighting, I lose interest before the first commercial. If the sighting is that good, it didn't need an elaborate beginning fanfare,

What's elaborate about the details? Oh that's right, I'm posting this in 7 second attention span America.... sorry about putting strain on your sore brains.

What's "typical" about a UFO like the 1 in the video stopping 200FT or so over someone's car on fairly active highway at night? The photo isn't of the whole UFO, it's of a piece of it, the whole thing couldn't fit in the frame, it was that close.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So I guess no one can disprove my photographic claim.

That's what I thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

What's elaborate about the details? Oh that's right, I'm posting this in 7 second attention span America.... sorry about putting strain on your sore brains.

What's "typical" about a UFO like the 1 in the video stopping 200FT or so over someone's car on fairly active highway at night? The photo isn't of the whole UFO, it's of a piece of it, the whole thing couldn't fit in the frame, it was that close.

If the whole thing was to big to fit in the frame and that thing was indeed above your head then why did you not center on the so called 'plasma center' of the object.

I dont see proof of anything in here tbh.That picture could be anything taken at night with a few lightsources around then cut cropped and done.(this could be any light source from moonlight to street lights)

Coincidently your second photo that you say you shot went missing since that one was kept on a seperate drive.Kept seperate from this photo ,why? and why did you not keep several copies on several drives at least.

Honestly the picture, the story , the excuses for missing data is a bit to typical again,sadly enough.
I also do not see anything that needs disproving i do however see something that needs more proof.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

If the whole thing was to big to fit in the frame and that thing was indeed above your head then why did you not center on the so called 'plasma center' of the object.

I dont see proof of anything in here tbh.That picture could be anything taken at night with a few lightsources around then cut cropped and done.(this could be any light source from moonlight to street lights)

Coincidently your second photo that you say you shot went missing since that one was kept on a seperate drive.Kept seperate from this photo ,why? and why did you not keep several copies on several drives at least.

Honestly the picture, the story , the excuses for missing data is a bit to typical again,sadly enough.
I also do not see anything that needs disproving i do however see something that needs more proof.

Appreciate the inquiry and questions.

I was "driving" on a dark highway at about 55-60mph. I saw a bright star like object moving fast. I thought it was strange, then it started coming closer, like it was a plane about to land on the highway. I grabbed my phone to hopefully get a shot of this "event", but it turned upward and cruised over the trees and eventually over my car before disappearing from view behind the trees on the side of the road.

The 1st shot I got of it was jumpy, as everyone will eventually see in my 1st photo when I extract it, the 2nd shot was taken when it was already over my car. If you own a 2007 cell phone w/ camera, you'd know it takes a few seconds to save the image and reload the camera to ready status, which is why my 2nd photo is of a partial craft, it was already over me by the time the camera refreshed status.

Both photos were on the same drives, but for some reason I was able to extract this one before the HD failed. This is actually the best pic (forensically) as the other was of basically "headlights in mid air", which don't prove much of anything.

This pic was the best I could get of it's under belly at the time, I wasn't expecting to be buzzed by a Steven Speilberg flying object that night, I did what I could at the time, lucky I got what I did.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I hope you have luck getting your photo recovered.
A pc guru once told me if you put the hard drive in the freezer for a little bit sometimes it'll give you enough time to extract your data. just a thought.
I believe you, I know you're quite adamant about this and for good reason. To see something like that would be life altering.
I keep looking up..... saw something very unexplainable myself about 30 years ago, but it's just a story, no proof so I won't even bring it up here, I'll just get slammed. But it was something else.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

There are two very specific bases in Mass. where I live...that are infamous......I will not list them but one is supposedly shut down and another is....very big....and...I cannot comment more on this but what I have said is public knowledge.

Mass. is home to Raytheon....MIT....and a host of other high tech. companies. The American Revolution started here! I have a grave yard near my home...actually many grave yards...where every year...the local VFW...or other Military Clubs...and in Mass....there are many....place American Flags on the graves of Soldiers who fell during the Revolutionary War.

The Grave Stones are very worn but the carvings can be made out of names and dates and where they died in battles. It is very moving. Many things...happen...in Massachusetts. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This is a joke post....i hope.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Interesting, OP. I'd first heard of the tr3-b through a /94 documentary where it's shape and modus operandi were first brought to public light from a heavily US Military--technical credentialed man said he was at A51 to do a repair and while there caught a glimpse of the, what he called, the tr3-b (a triangular craft(circle w/in a triangle)). I can't remember the documentary name but his name is Fouche. In this ducumentary he shows his technical degrees and diplomas.

Decoy

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The TR-3b is a hypothetical craft that is only documented on rense.com.

Below is the only actual existing TR-3b that I know of to be real, and it's 1950's technology.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The smaller triangular craft belong to the U.S. Government that was reverse engineered from Alien Technology, and the larger ones that are 4 times the size of American Aircraft Carriers are Extraterrestrials.

top topics

join