It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NYPD lied.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

The NYPD did an amazing job that day and afterwards.

A fine job spreading ridiculous lies. What else did they lie about?

Quite a bit, it seems.

False Fronts For A False Flag

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
NYPD uses
On duty
Sig Sauer P226 DAO,
Smith & Wesson model 5946 ,
Glock 19
Off duty
OF DUTY
Glock 26
S&W 3914
Sigarms P239
S&W 3953 TSW
S&W 640 .38
..And there are still some Kahr K9 but they stopped the approval of those I hear.

. Back in the days of the building there would have been Model 10, 27, 28, and even some post war 25's in 45ACP (yeah moon clips!). In any extreme head I'd imagine a Glock 19 would not have much if any poly frame left. The alloy frames on a Sig Sauer may or may not dis-form at slag temps. The Smith i all steel though. It should hold up OK.

I don't know if this had been addressed ..I kind of skipped a bunch of cat fighting pages. Thought the info might be helpful though if it had not bee posted.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by septic
It's the response you deserved, sue me if it isn't what you expected, or even better; discuss the OP.

As I've already shown, you don't give a toss about sticking to the OP yourself. It's merely a diversion device you trot out when you know you're out of excuses for false claims you yourself introduced into the thread. As for your response, it's laughable. I asked you for calculations, you had none. I then showed you concrete communition calculations and you simply pretended they weren't there. You whine, make bare assertions and demands you hope can't be met, but when they are met, you ignore and deflect. You have no evidence for any of your theories, so you decided to piggyback a CD-related topic to gain some traction after weeks (or lord knows how long) of being ridiculed even harder than you are now.
edit on 24-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

It's the response you deserved, sue me if it isn't what you expected, or even better; discuss the OP.

As I've already shown, you don't give a toss about sticking to the OP yourself. It's merely a diversion device you trot out when you know you're out of excuses for false claims you yourself introduced into the thread. As for your response, it's laughable. I asked you for calculations, you had none. I then showed you concrete communition calculations and you simply pretended they weren't there. You whine, make bare assertions and demands you hope can't be met, but when they are met, you ignore and deflect. You have no evidence for any of your theories, so you decided to piggyback a CD-related topic to gain some traction after weeks (or lord knows how long) of being ridiculed even harder than you are now.
edit on 24-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

Interesting story. Back to the dummies with you.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

It is in fact not possible for you to declare that the author of the notice attached to this exhibit lied unless you know what that individuals knowledge was at the time.

Do you ?

Do you think this is the only museum exhibit ever to have been mislabeled ?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

This is not just a simple mistake and for something as serious as 911 it indicates incompetence at the very least, but for someone to claim fires were so intense the melted concrete, and then to create a MUSEUM EXHIBIT to that effect indicates premeditation. No sane person would think concrete melted, yet how many schoolchildren are growing up with that lie?

What else did they get wrong. Were any of their images of the "jetsam" genuine?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumJunkie
NYPD uses
On duty
Sig Sauer P226 DAO,
Smith & Wesson model 5946 ,
Glock 19
Off duty
OF DUTY
Glock 26
S&W 3914
Sigarms P239
S&W 3953 TSW
S&W 640 .38
..And there are still some Kahr K9 but they stopped the approval of those I hear.

. Back in the days of the building there would have been Model 10, 27, 28, and even some post war 25's in 45ACP (yeah moon clips!). In any extreme head I'd imagine a Glock 19 would not have much if any poly frame left. The alloy frames on a Sig Sauer may or may not dis-form at slag temps. The Smith i all steel though. It should hold up OK.

I don't know if this had been addressed ..I kind of skipped a bunch of cat fighting pages. Thought the info might be helpful though if it had not bee posted.

Thanks for the post, yes I have been corrected on the "encased" firearms belonging to dead cops, they were in an evidence room when the concrete melted.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

You have no evidence for any of your theories, so you decided to piggyback a CD-related topic to gain some traction after weeks (or lord knows how long) of being ridiculed even harder than you are now.

You may have noticed my posts get deleted when I stray from the topic in an attempt to retaliate against blowhards, so I'll try to be as polite as possible.

If you are referring to the fire department post, I did not piggy-back on that topic. I created a new thread, but the mods deleted that and directed readers to this thread. I guess according to ATS the proof that the police lied is the same as the proof the FDNY lied, regardless of the differences.

Here is the thread that forced me to "piggy-back" on this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now about the "no evidence" claim for any of my theories, how about you address the clear evidence on this very thread? Is it because you don't have a leg to stand on that you'd prefer to talk about rubber dummies?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

This is not just a simple mistake and for something as serious as 911 it indicates incompetence at the very least, but for someone to claim fires were so intense the melted concrete, and then to create a MUSEUM EXHIBIT to that effect indicates premeditation. No sane person would think concrete melted, yet how many schoolchildren are growing up with that lie?

What else did they get wrong. Were any of their images of the "jetsam" genuine?

Why isn't it a "simple mistake" ? You admit that it could have been incompetence so ergo, it wasn't a lie.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The difference is you are willing to give the police the benefit of the doubt that they were incompetent when they claimed concrete melted, and they were further incompetent when they created a MUSEUM EXHIBIT. Whether you can successfully rationalize their lie isn't the point, is it? It's obvious to a barnyard animal their intent was to push the "hot fires" meme, but even if it was just a harmless mistake and a team of curators and police officers didn't actually intend to spread false information, they DID spread false information, and continue to do so. Therefore, even in your best possible scenario, their evidence is worthless. Do you deny this too?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It would obviously be very strange if the Flight 11 shot was fake, but the rest of the Naudet film, showing how events unfolded from then on, was a perfectly authentic documentary. That, to put it mildly, is not the case. The film is absolutely littered with scenes almost as bizarre as Flight 11. Some are not too difficult to figure out, some have a significance that escapes me, but all of them raise serious questions about the truthfulness of the film and the people in it. My article concentrates on the plane shot because it is by far the most important example of fraud, but many, many others can be pointed out, only some of which are included here. When the film was shown on British TV in September 2002, many reviewers commented on how dishonest and tasteless it was to have a subplot about the brothers thinking the other one was dead, or everyone thinking Benetatos was — as if an event like 9/11 needed to be embellished. It never seemed to occur to them the reason for these things was that the entire film was fake : not in the sense that its images had been tampered with (although some may have been — see Appendix 4), but that its whole premise was a lie — that these people found themselves caught up in things they never dreamed could happen. That claim is made so often in the film it should sound false to any sensible person, but most write it off as just poor scriptwriting — stating the obvious. This, however, is not a case of a failure of creativity or vocabulary. It is a case of "protesting too much" — of overdoing alleged innocence, when it shouldn't even be in question. We never saw it coming ... Not in a million years did I think those buildings would collapse ... If only we'd known ... Who'd have thought it ? ... We were so young and naive back then ... Time and again, the same message : they didn't know. I say the following examples point towards a very different message : yes they did.

The 18 firemen interviewed in the Naudet DVD :

Battalion One :
1. Chief William Blaich (Commander);
2. Chief Joseph Pfeifer;
3. Ed Fahey, aide to Pfeifer.

Ladder Company One, Duane Street :
4. Captain Ron Schmutzler;
5. Lieutenant Gary Lajiness;
6. Lieutenant Bill Walsh;
7. Nick Borrillo;
8. Jamal Braithwaite;
9. John McConnachie;
10. Chris Mullin;
11. John O'Neill;
12. Steve Olsen;
13. Steve Rogers.
[also included James Hanlon, the interviewer, not shown, and probationary Tony Benetatos]
Engine Company Seven, Duane Street :
14. Captain Dennis Tardio;
15. Joe Casaliggi;
16. Tom Spinard;
17. Damian Van Cleaf;
18. Pat Zoda.

Source

So if the FDNY lied, and the NYPD lied, who told the truth?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

You still haven't demonstrated that anyone lied. I think the label was mistaken but not unreasonably so.

You are not within a million miles of proving a lie. What exactly would be the point ? There is buckets of thermal imaging information out there demonstrating the actual temperatures at the WTC site.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by septic

You still haven't demonstrated that anyone lied. I think the label was mistaken but not unreasonably so.

You are not within a million miles of proving a lie. What exactly would be the point ? There is buckets of thermal imaging information out there demonstrating the actual temperatures at the WTC site.

I have done just that. Not only with the police, but also with the FDNY. Since both topics have been shoved into this post, both apply. The police lied, as evidenced by their stupid story about melted concrete, and further evidenced by their bogus "MUSEUM EXHIBIT".

The FDNY lied by helping produce a BS propaganda film, and the NYPD lied by perpetuating the lie that the demolition site had hot fires. Both lies were designed to give the impression the empty towers were occupied and engulfed in flames, two lies necessary for the fake terrorist attack to have a remote chance of being believed by your average hypnotized citizen.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Quite a bit, it seems.

Please dont get me wrong here when I say the NYPD im referring more to the blue shirt ones.I would never trust anyone in the NYPD wearing a white one.
That said , you may actually want to listen to that interview that I linked .
It may hold a few facts that you have never heard before.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

Quite a bit, it seems.

Please dont get me wrong here when I say the NYPD im referring more to the blue shirt ones.I would never trust anyone in the NYPD wearing a white one.
That said , you may actually want to listen to that interview that I linked .
It may hold a few facts that you have never heard before.

I like the written word so I tend to avoid radio and TV, but per your recommendation I will listen to your link after the holidays, thank you for providing it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The government is nothing but scandal. Alll they do is lie to us and make us believe stuff that isnt real because were in our "comfort zone" and people get whatever materlistic stuff they want so they let the goverment do what they want. If enought people would stand up to fight the ongoing war we could overcome the lies. People are like robots. Completely controlled. Think about it. Every commercial every billboard every place you go to. Nothing but brainwashing telling you need this you need that. No one needs a thing but the air in thier lungs and food shelter. Of course thier going to lie about the NYP it was all a cover up for when they MURDERED us. No arabs did this! We did this to ourselves and they government so greedy and tried to pawn it off on the innocent middle eastern people. Ignorance is a horrible thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whydoiceasetoexist
The government is nothing but scandal. Alll they do is lie to us and make us believe stuff that isnt real because were in our "comfort zone" and people get whatever materlistic stuff they want so they let the goverment do what they want. If enought people would stand up to fight the ongoing war we could overcome the lies. People are like robots. Completely controlled. Think about it. Every commercial every billboard every place you go to. Nothing but brainwashing telling you need this you need that. No one needs a thing but the air in thier lungs and food shelter. Of course thier going to lie about the NYP it was all a cover up for when they MURDERED us. No arabs did this! We did this to ourselves and they government so greedy and tried to pawn it off on the innocent middle eastern people. Ignorance is a horrible thing.

What you said.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Did septic's teachers accuse him of lying when he answered the questions wrong?

I think septic has an unreasonable expectation from people. Or is it he is biased against the NYPD?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Did septic's teachers accuse him of lying when he answered the questions wrong?

I think septic has an unreasonable expectation from people. Or is it he is biased against the NYPD?

Yeah, tell that to the police when they bust you for speeding..."I was mistaken officer".

We went to war over this stuff. People are still dying, so it's kind of important.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

We went to war over this stuff. People are still dying, so it's kind of important.

Mislabeling an item in an exhibit is not that important.
You have been shown to be wrong. Accept it graciously lest people form an unfavorable opinion of you and your beliefs.
Let it go.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join