It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder charges critics with racism....The Race Card right on time for Christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

Really Mr. Holder? The Race Card?

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

Really....This is just precious

Holder’s accusations come as resignation calls mount from a growing list of 60 congressmen, two senators, every major Republican presidential candidate and two sitting governors, spurred on by the congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious.

I really don't think Brian Terry's family gives a damn what color you are.

It’s not the first time the race card has come into play in efforts to protect Holder from criticism.

No it's not....And frankly I am sick of it.

Seriously, how does this clown have a job?

Story

Previous ATS Thread
edit on Mon Dec 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Fading into obscurity I see in the cards for Holder . I've seen his kind on work sites , pandering to the boss ( boot licking at it's finest ) . Could say a lot more but will leave it for those with more knowledge of the guy .

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Perhaps someone ought to send Holder a memo on this subject, but he, of ALL PEOPLE, looks particularly sad and pathetic using this tired old excuse. Under Clinton, it was the "vast right wing" conspiracy. Now, I suppose it's the "vast white conspiracy", eh?

Hey, here is a news flash for the head of the Justice Department. If what he says about race being used against him has even a shred of truth to it, it's HIS JOB to do something about it. Literally. He's the Attorney General. That *IS HIS JOB* to root out and stomp down racism in a true sense, whereever it may be found at the institutional level. So.. He can either do something about it, or admit there really isn't anything to do something about in the first place and shut up.

Anything but one of those two options is just outright pathetic. It truly is. It's one thing for some community activist to cry racism. Holder, however, is *THE* top law enforcement official for a nation of over a 1/4 of a BILLION people. If not him, who? If not now, when? Get to it Holder...or just resign so we might see someone who IS capable, come in and do the job.

edit on 19-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Eric Holder is one of the people I wouldn't shed a tear for if they got brain cancer and died. He's evil, and a rotten human being.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This is being hyped up so the Administration can stay in power, IMO the race card is the last one in the deck and only goes to prove how unstable the ground is beneath his feet. Anyone who opposes their ' illegal ' activity to ensure fraud will be labeled as such.

The elections will be stolen...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
ACOA , Adult Children Of Alcoholism . Seems they like to blame everyone else for their woes and are not required to take responsibility for their actions . Make everyone else the escape goat and keeps them in their frame of reality . Does this fit in the profile of Mr Holder or others in the capital , maybe maybe not .

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He is obviously trying to draw in those who may not have been sympathetic to him initially, by appealing to emotion, a logical fallacy. The really sad part is that this WILL work on some people. But the good news is that public opinion of this man will not change the fact that he may go to prison, although it is a long shot.

I haven't been following what has happened as far as investigations so far, but I don't expect any inquiry to get too far, with the blatant corruption in Washington. This man is utterly despicable. The only time I didn't have a problem with him was when I didn't know anything about him.

He truly is the embodiment of a politician, evil to the core, and that is an understatement. He obviously loves his position, not because he has the potential to help people, but because he is a power-hungry sociopath...Seems common in his profession.

I really hope that he gets prosecuted for his crimes. Obama too, as well as anyone else involved in the scandal(s). Maybe take some of the leadership over at the ATF down too...Screw it, let's just take the whole freakin' government down and install Ron Paul as our "Dear Leader." No, I am not serious about that, although Paul, to me, would be very similar to someone like Washington, who had the foresight and decency to step-down as president, before there was a law enforcing no more than two terms.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Since the PTB have at their disposal to have the rest of us psyc profiled from their suspicions of diminished capacity . All things being equal
and on the public record . Weeding out the undesirables in office , petition from the people for the people to get it done ?

It should be a required element when holding public office of such a high status imo . Nothing worse than a nut job accusing others of being nut jobs to rid them of future criticism . Whats good for the goose is just as good for the gander right ?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I am afraid you are right.

Are the same people that elected a black president now racist?

When I evaluated Mr. Holder's term in office.

It never even entered my mind what color he might be.

This is a shameful accusation...I am deeply offended.
edit on 19-12-2011 by whyamIhere because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Holder just helped ease himself out the door.
Basically, it is racist for him to utter those words.
Does that construe hate talk as convered by the new law?
Quick, somebody call the ACLU or the Southern Poverty thingy.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Who is the REAL racist, Mr. Holder?

For much of his life, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. carried around something peculiar. While most people keep cash, family photos, and credit cards in their wallets, Holder revealed to a reporter in 1996 that he keeps with him an old clipping of a quote from Harlem preacher Reverend Samuel D. Proctor. Holder put the clipping in his wallet in 1971, when he was studying history at Columbia University, and kept it in wallet after wallet over the ensuing decades.

What were Proctor’s words that Holder found so compelling?

“Blackness is another issue entirely apart from class in America. No matter how affluent, educated and mobile [a black person] becomes, his race defines him more particularly than anything else. Black people have a common cause that requires attending to, and this cause does not allow for the rigid class separation that is the luxury of American whites. There is a sense in which every black man is as far from liberation as the weakest one if his weakness is attributable to racial injustice.”

When asked to explain the passage, Holder replied, “It really says that … I am not the tall U.S. attorney, I am not the thin United States Attorney. I am the black United States attorney. And he was saying that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yes...all of you listen up...if you do not agree with president Obama, or any or his administration that is not white, for any reason, for any little thing you are racist. Don't doubt it, and racists might be terrorists, so watch your six. I am white and a conservative/libertarian so I have to most definitively be an extreme racist. No? Just watch MSNBC, CNN, or any other MSM, or listen to spout of BS on C-Span, that'll prove it!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Sounds liker Holder is taking a Que from the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson . When you get Caught Red Handed in a Lie , just Scream Racism and your Critics Magically Back Off due to Political Correctness. How Long will the America Public put up with that Lame, Tired Old Ploy ? The TRUTH is Color Blind the Last Time I Checked.........

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Holder should of been under arrest a long LONG time ago. How anyone can get away with the race card on Obama is really beyond on me. The man is half white half black if he was a female he would be called a yellow bone.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

If the shoe fits wear it. Holder must be racist against Latinos he has been behind murdering thousands of them. Mexico should be screaming for his arrest more than anyone. Maybe he can be the first person incarcerated under the new NDAA as a terrorist. How many more people have to die before they get some justce?

top topics

join