It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Facebook of Dan Brown:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I love Dan Brown and have been waiting for his new book and people at his office have been recently updating his facebook page with information.

On 12/8/2011 Dan Brown posts:

Hi all, Thank you for your messages and for your interest in Dan's work. Things are busy here at the Office of Dan Brown. In addition to a movie of The Lost Symbol in production, Dan is hard at work on the next novel. Dan asked that I pass along his best wishes to all of his fans and also let you know that he appreciates your comments. More news soon.

And then just today, 12/19/2011 someone from his office confirms:

From Alex in the Office of Dan Brown: Hi everyone, Dan asked me to wish you all a happy holiday and also to thank you for your posts. Some of you have asked about a new book, and I can confirm that he is indeed working on a new novel. As usual, the subject matter of his new book is top secret, but as we move into the new year, Dan will start to give me more information about the novel's progress as well as updates on The Lost Symbol movie. I will continue to post more information as I have it. Best wishes for the holidays, Alex (Office of Dan Brown)

It's very exciting to me to see what Dan Brown has been working on since 2009, and of course he is also working on the script for the lost symbol movie. Dan Brown is probably one of the most infamous conspiracy fiction "fact" writers in the last couple of years.

So I was just passing along this info so you know what's going on!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Back in 1980, there was a book put out that became a New York best-seller for many, many months. It was a top-of-the-line best-seller called Holy Blood, Holy Grail and the three authors were three British authors, Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln.

They outlined for the first time, the story of the Knights Templar Masonic Order in Europe, the Knights of the Holy Grail, the whole concept of a Masonic secret society operating in the world. And I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if they weren’t better informed about this than what they let us know. I don’t think they just by chance happened upon it. I think they already knew something and they were putting it out in a book in such a way as to start people thinking about it.

But nonetheless, Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln were extraordinarily brilliant writers and their research was impeccable. I mean, these guys nailed it down, and even today around the world, people who are knowledgeable on these subjects will agree: Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln did one hell of a job; they had their homework done.

Jordan Maxwell

Holy Blood, Holy Grail

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My guess is that the theme of Dan Brown's new novel will be related to 2012. Frankly, I'm looking forward to his new novel because the last one was not his best work. So he may be more motivated this time to get it right.

new topics

join