It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein, Muhammar Kadhafi, and Kim Jong-il died at 69 years old

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Kim Jong-il was actually 70 years old. He is 69 according to the false birthdate given by the DPRK government saying he was born in 1942 on Baekdu Mountain in North Korea. He was actually born a year earlier, in Russia.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
69 = positive negative aka duality

You know from the esoteric traditions like the Craft, Order of the Golden Dawn.

Muhammar Kadhafi was called the desert mystic.
He reigned for 42 years.
42= Corpus Hermetica. Books of knowledge said to be written by Hermes (Weasel Word)

www.gnosis.org...

42 = was explained by Adam who wrote the Hitchiker's Guide as the product of 6 x 9.
also as a number based in 13
(en.wikipedia.org...)

Lacking a real question, the mice decide not to go through the whole thing again and settle for the out-of-thin-air suggestion "How many roads must a man walk down?" from Bob Dylan's protest song "Blowin' in the Wind".

At the end of the radio series (and television series, as well as the novel The Restaurant at the End of the Universe) Arthur Dent, having escaped the Earth's destruction, potentially has some of the computational matrix in his brain. He attempts to discover The Ultimate Question by extracting it from his brainwave patterns, as abusively[2] suggested by Marvin the Paranoid Android, when a Scrabble-playing caveman spells out forty two. Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"
“ "Six by nine. Forty two."

"That's it. That's all there is."

"I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe"[1]

Six times nine is, of course, fifty-four. The program on the "Earth computer" should have run correctly, but the unexpected arrival of the Golgafrinchans on prehistoric Earth caused input errors into the system—computing (because of the garbage in, garbage out rule) the wrong question—the question in Arthur's subconscious being invalid all along.[1]

Quoting Fit the Seventh of the radio series, on Christmas Eve, 1978:
“ Narrator: There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.[3]

Some readers subsequently noticed that 613 × 913 = 4213 (using base 13). Douglas Adams later joked about this observation, saying, "I may be a sorry case, but I don't write jokes in base 13."[4]

LoL

People still refuse to believe. . . .

The US Continental Army had 33 confirmed Freemasons as general officers
Benedict Arnold
Marque De Lafayette

13 signers of the constitution were Freemasons

Oh and Saturn = Chronos = Lord of the Rings = Hexagram

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bacey!

PS

Hermes = Iblis, Loki, Thoth (who teaches mysteries that lead to misfortune)

aka the question ( whos answer is 42) is a euphemism for The Mysteries ( www.theosociety.org... )

Oh!

And 101 = The Gateway

Why do you think your school courses begin with 101?

Why did the Argentinian Official "commit suicide" at the age of 33 yesterday?

Argentine Minister Ivan Heyn, Age 33, Dies at Mercosur Summit
the2012scenario.com...

Undersecretary for foreign trade Ivan Heyn was found hanged in his hotel room, police said. He is thought to have taken his own life.

Mr Heyn, 33, was a rising star in the government of President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.

President Fernandez left a meeting in distress on hearing the news and was given medical treatment.

Mr Heyn’s death appeared to be a suicide but the investigation was continuing, Uruguayan police spokesman Jose Luis Roldan said.

An economist and former student leader, Mr Heyn was appointed undersecretary for foreign trade following Ms Fernandez’s reelection in October.

The Hanged Man of Tarot in Popular Culture (complete with One-Eye imagery LoL)

Peace and Love Y'all
pinballking.blogspot.com...
edit on 21-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

No offence, but this is really far stretched and paranoid..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

LOVE THAT YOU CONTEND NONE OF THE POINTS I MAKE OTHER THAN TO CALL ME PARANOID.
(just had to point your dis info like tactics out)

this is what all the bohemian grove is about.
Skull and Bones

stop clowning yourself.

Dont act like Jack Parsons of NASA, Alistair Crowley, and L Ron Hubbard werent all meeting together to perform rituals. .. . . .

Lincoln was killed in the Ford theater
JFK shot in a Ford Lincoln
Both shortly after ordering congress to print interest free money .. . . .

PS

No offense taken, if you took the time to actually learn about the systems I was talking about though . . . .

edit on 23-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Really all paranoia? Argentina's Hewyn suicides himself at age 33 and a day later Argentina wins control?

Argentine government wins control of newsprint
hosted.ap.org...

Newsprint has been a key issue in the never-ending battles between the government and opposition newspapers. Since the early days of the 1976-1983 dictatorship, Argentina's only newsprint provider is Papel Prensa, a joint venture majority-owned by its dominant newspapers, Clarin and La Nacion. The government has been a minority shareholder.

Vice President Amadou Boudou said the law "will improve the quality of information and the plurality of opinions in Argentina."

Ruling party Sen. Anibal Fernandez said Clarin and la Nacion use 71 percent of the newsprint for their media groups and ensure a competitive advantage by distributing the other 29 percent to 168 other media organizations, who must either pay a 15 percent markup or import what they need.

"We are defending the proposal of defending the freedom of expression of all the Argentines," Sen. Fernandez said.

But opponents - including media groups from all over Latin America - call it a death blow for freedom of expression.

"We're convinced that state invervention in this area will cause more trouble than what it pretends to correct," said ADEPA, Argentina's main newspaper trade group.

The Inter-American Press Association put it more bluntly: "This attitude of the government is strange and senseless, because in Argentina there aren't any shortages. The newspapers can freely import paper," its statement said. "That's why we assume that we're facing a government effort to control the media."

It's only the latest move that has put Argentina's dominant media groups on the defensive.

So you tell me . . . . . .

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmm 69 nom nom nom

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Hellas

lol - love the mythology - thanks!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Hellas

lol - love the mythology - thanks!

Mythology implies that it is false.

Care to disprove the claims?

Yet more dis info tactics, like calling crazy just now its a myth.

Go look in your history books and dispel me then?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You made the claims - you prove them

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You made the claims - you prove them

Here is a list to get you started.

LINCOLN & KENNEDY COINCIDENCES
www.orwelltoday.com...

Lincoln interest free money = greenback
en.wikipedia.org...

A United States Note, also known as a Legal Tender Note, is a type of paper money that was issued from 1862 to 1971 in the U.S. Having been current for over 100 years, they were issued for longer than any other form of U.S. paper money. They were known popularly as "greenbacks" in their heyday, a name inherited from the Demand Notes that they replaced in 1862. Often called Legal Tender Notes, they were called United States Notes by the First Legal Tender Act, which authorized them as a form of fiat currency. On the back, they give notice that:

This Note is Legal Tender for All Debts Public and Private Except Duties On Imports And Interest On The Public Debt; And Is Redeemable In Payment Of All Loans Made To The United States.

They were originally issued directly into circulation by the U.S. Treasury to pay expenses incurred by the Union during the American Civil War. Over the next century, the legislation governing these notes was modified many times and numerous versions have been issued by the Treasury.

United States Notes that were issued in the large-size format, before 1929, differ dramatically in appearance when compared to modern American currency, but those issued in the small-size format, starting in 1929, are very similar to contemporary Federal Reserve Notes with the highly visible distinction of having red U.S. Treasury Seals and serial numbers in place of green ones.

Existing United States Notes remain valid currency in the United States. However, since no United States Notes have been issued since January 1971, they are vanishingly rare in circulation.

I am sure you are capable of checking the dates from here.

Would you believe me if I told you bought a 1895 print of the Hand=Book of the chapter : containg MONITORIAL INSTRUCTIONS adapted to the WORK And LECTURES of the GRAND CHAPTER OF CALIFORNIA

as adopted September 1855 ... (yada yada)

CEREMONIES FOR CONSTITUTING AND DEDICATING CHAPTERS AND THE INSTALLATION AND GRAND AND SUBORDINATE OFFICERS

By Thomas H Caswell 33

?

What a coincident that would be . . . if you catch my drift

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Not interested in coincidences - how about some facts?

The greenbacks is factual - but they were issued in 1862....Lincoln was assassinated in 1865 - that snot "shortly after" by any stretch of the imagination...except yours!!

Now that I've corrected you about Lincoln - have a go with Kennedy...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Not interested in coincidences - how about some facts?

The greenbacks is factual - but they were issued in 1862....Lincoln was assassinated in 1865 - that snot "shortly after" by any stretch of the imagination...except yours!!

Now that I've corrected you about Lincoln - have a go with Kennedy...

Lincoln would have converted the entire currency to greenbacks so he had to go.

Now about JFK, go for it.

Well gosh Gauly me . . .

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So supposition as well as "coincidence", and no comment on the actual facts such as the dates you suggested I could figure out, and did.......hmm....

Sorry - didn't see you post anything that attempted to justify your ideas about Kennedy - feel free to so so & I'll sort them out for you

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So supposition as well as "coincidence", and no comment on the actual facts such as the dates you suggested I could figure out, and did.......hmm....

Sorry - didn't see you post anything that attempted to justify your ideas about Kennedy - feel free to so so & I'll sort them out for you

LoL

So anything I post will be debunked by you eh?

You are a real clown.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Only if there is bunk to be de'ed

I notice you are not actually posting any "content" any more....just going for the ad hom's and avoiding the questions.....why's that?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Only if there is bunk to be de'ed

I notice you are not actually posting any "content" any more....just going for the ad hom's and avoiding the questions.....why's that?

On June 4th, 1963, President Kennedy signed a presidential document, called Exec­utive Order 11110, which further amended Executive Order 10289 of September 19th, 1951. This gave Kennedy, as President of the United States, legal clearance to create his own money to run the country, money that would belong to the people, an Interest and debt-free money. He had printed United States Notes, completely ignoring the Federal Reserve Notes from the private banks of the Federal Reserve.

Our records show that Kennedy issued $4,292,893,825 of cash money. It was perfect­ly obvious that Kennedy was out to under­mine the Federal Reserve System of the United States.

But it was only a few months later, In November of 1963, that the world received the shocking news of President Kennedy's assassination. No reason was given, of course, for anyone wanting to commit such an atrocious crime. But for those who knew anything about money and banking, it did — not take long to put the pieces of the puzzle together. For surely, President Kennedy must have had It in mind to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and return back to the United States Congress the power to create its own money.

It is interesting to note that, only one day after Kennedy's assassination, all the United States notes, which Kennedy had issued, were called out of circulation. Was this through an executive order of the newly installed president, Lyndon B. Johnson?

www.michaeljournal.org...

Are you a fan of Ozzy and Harry-IT?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I was wondering if you were going to bring out 11110 but I was hoping for something new and interesting.

EO 11110 actually STRENGTHENED to Reserve system by removing silver certificates (issued by the Treasury and mainly $1 & $2 denominations) and replacing them with the same size Federal Reserve notes.

This PDF explains it for you.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I was wondering if you were going to bring out 11110 but I was hoping for something new and interesting.

EO 11110 actually STRENGTHENED to Reserve system by removing silver certificates (issued by the Treasury and mainly $1 & $2 denominations) and replacing them with the same size Federal Reserve notes.

This PDF explains it for you.

No, whatever the currency is based on is all semantics and BS.

The fact is that you now agree the the only 2 American Presidents to print INTEREST FREE currency (just a tool exchange) were assassinated.

You also agree that Lincoln was shot in the head while at the Ford theater
You also agree that JFK was shot in the head while in a Ford Lincoln

What point are you trying to make here that has not already been said?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

No, whatever the currency is based on is all semantics and BS.

"interest free" money is based on something quite different to "debt money", so the basis of the money is the whole point of your assertion!!

The fact is that you now agree the the only 2 American Presidents to print INTEREST FREE currency (just a tool exchange) were assassinated.

Dunno where you got that - greenbacks were issued all the way up to 1971 - as you quoted yourself - they were printed under many presidents

You also agree that Lincoln was shot in the head while at the Ford theater
You also agree that JFK was shot in the head while in a Ford Lincoln

Yep - indeed I do - not that we actually discussed it....

What point are you trying to make here that has not already been said?

That your assertion that Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated "shortly after" printing deb free money is untrue - have you have forgotten it already??

Anyway - it is Christmas Eve here & I'm heading out to dinner - so I hope you can have a better one now that you know these particular conspiracies are founded in fantasy land so it's 2 less things to worry about!

edit on 23-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Keep telling yourself that if it means you will have a happy holiday!

You did not disprove anything. You just highlighted that the two presidents who attempted to make any meaningful shift in currency policy were assassinated.

Lincoln tried to pay for a war with the notes and JFK printed enough threaten the FED. This is quite obvious, did you not read the number of notes that were removed from circulation the day after JFK's death?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It'd be possible to make a group of any three individuals somehow linked that died at the same age.
On another note, can no one spell Gaddafi? It's not a difficult word, but somehow people seem to think it is spelt with K's and Q's and H's where there are none...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join