It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone at ATS has to watch this. You will surely laugh.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I can't believe Kim Jong Il brainwashed his people to this point, here is the outcome of his death. These people bow and cry as if their God has died.

www.worldstarhiphop.com...
edit on 19-12-2011 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Maybe they will really miss him but in some cultures paid wailers are still used.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
LLOL!!!! that is HILARIOUS! you have just made my day sir!

its like they all knew him personally

edit on 19-12-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Holy crap, that looks like a whole bunch of people told to start crying. Most look like they are just standing there, and then they all start crying, what a bunch of B!tches

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Now THAT made my day. Once again, we're reminded that you can't fix stupid.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sounds like a cacophonous chorus of woe

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
lol this country is so backwards it scares me not because of there intelligence but because of their lack of. We have to give kim some credit though for utilizing all the tools he had to brain wash his nation. Lets hope the ones who never bought in to kims world start to come out of there holes and get heard.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"Now get out there and sing like you have lost your father or I. Make sure you are groomed well and stand out for anyone watching! If you can try and be in front and get there early. This way you can ensure our family's good graces with the next corrupt kook; Now GO!"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I don't know if it's ha ha funny maybe a little ironic.

It is frightening to see how people can be brainwashed.

I'm sure glad the U.S. doesn't try to brainwash Americans. Now that's funny.

edit on 19-12-2011 by demented because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Behind closed doors the peasantry are dancing with joy.........and not making the same move twice.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Very disturbing but, in a way, the jokes not just on the people of North Korea with this video.

A large majority of the people who watch this will not realise how brainwashed they are themselves.

At least you can see it in North Korea.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by demented

They do, just look at the way our teenagers worship movie\music celebrities. Twilight is a perfect example.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I doubt those people were there because they are brainwashed or paid. More than likely, they were there under threat of imprisonment or execution.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Did you notice how the tall boy looked perfectly stoic... until he noticed the camera was on him. Then he started balling the loudest.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordHavoc
reply to post by demented

They do, just look at the way our teenagers worship movie\music celebrities. Twilight is a perfect example.

yeah, it's called "sarcasm".

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

One day we will all do this if we don’t want our kids to starve or we don’t want to get arrested in the middle of the night and never see our families again.

We in Australia have had two of our political leaders cry right on cue when they knew they were on national TV. I expect this trend to grow and extend into other areas.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

You can't compare a nation with people in fear at a maximum level to a nation full of people who don't give a f**k about anything... This will never happen in America, trust me. Half of the nation would pick death over this.

top topics

join