It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What HAS Barack Obama Done?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by macman

Do not forget High unemployment, Huge Deficit, Fantastic Presidential Vacations every couple of Months, Huge Poverty levels, More War, TARP, Bailouts, Solendra, Fast and Furious.
Yep, he is doing great.

Other than Fast and Furious, you are obviously talking about the last GOP president.

Um, no.
Obama continued those or enacted phase 2 of the listed above.
get a clue.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VandettasBut the question still remains....Discussion?

You haven't even been here a year, so what are you doing...Taking Names?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

To continue the failed policies of the past decade plus is clearly not an option.

Financial Reform Act is the most important piece of legislation since the New Deal Act of 1945.

bin Ladin was ordered killed by whom? 43, Clinton? That's right, Obama!

See the following post :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Iraq is over, Libya we never put one boot on the ground, Afghan ending 2014!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by macman

Iraq is over, Libya we never put one boot on the ground, Afghan ending 2014!

Iraq is not over. We still have 15000 troops there, all retitled as "ambassadors".
Libya? No boots? Get real. There were reports out the waazoo of the US Military being there.
Not to mention US Drones being flown. But, if following the Immaculated way of viewing life, I guess boots were not on the active battlefield, but wings were.

Afghanistan ending in 2014? Yeah, I will hold my breath.

MODERATOR EDIT -- OFFENSIVE NAMECALLING
edit on 20-12-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

No we do not! 15,000 diplomats? Not a chance!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
He has increased the national debt, brought down the nations credit rating, took more lavish vacations than I can count, played golf, and basically turned out to be a huge disappointment.

Change my ass, ask yourself, "has your life improved for the better since 2008?"

I would venture that it has not.

Even the so-called "good" things he has supposedly orchestrated, like pulling out of Iraq, and taking down Osama are dubious and leave much to be answered.

SM2

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
well lets see, he has done this...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org... (snagged land from private owners in some cases)

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

plus, he supports the UN small arms treaty that would give up the 2nd amendment, lets not forget Solar-gate, fast and furious alone, and attempting to use fast and furious as stepping stone to more intrusive gun laws, blaming everything on someone else,he does need to take some responsibility, even you obama-bots need to be honest about that. Oh yeah, extended the patriot act, lets the TSA grow more and more gestapo like, oh yeah, he likes to bow to foreign dictators and pal around with scum bags like Chavez, he is racist (see the rev. jerimiah wright deal.) Do not forget that he sends his attack dogs out to any media outlet that does not sing his praises from the mountain tops..ie Fox news ( even if you hate fox, they still have the right to broadcast what they want without interference from the whitehouse). Has appointed racist, activist judges to the supreme court. the list can go on and on and on. Now, before you obama lovers start, I could also make a list like this for Bush, I did not like him either, so do not use that card.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

In regards to Tarp being signed during Bushes admin I kind of remember both the house and senate being Democrat controlled and having enough votes to override easily any Bush veto's. People always point to the signing without giving credit where credit was due.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Obama tripled the deficit in under one term.
Started an illegal war in Libya.
Has yet to pass a budget.
I think I recall that Obama has golfed more than any other POTUS.
Divided and polarized the country more than it was.
Bailed out Banks and other private institutions like GM.
Bailed out foreign banks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Iraq is not over. We still have 15000 troops there, all retitled as "ambassadors".

I am not challenging your statement. I too believe that what we generally have been told about Iraq is filled with lies. The worlds biggest embassy. New air bases under construction. The exploitation of resources (oil) by greedy corporations with lots of hired "security". I get that a lot on here by posters. What I would like to see is some kind of proof here in the states of these claims other than general statements. Links to stuff like this are probably hard to come by? Just wondering... I want to believe it. Can you help me?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

www.prisonplanet.com...

shakespearessister.blogspot.com...

hotair.com...

And yes, I know the sources. But, a search will provide more.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

The Matthew Sheppard Act!

"hate crime" legislation for the (

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
He got into the white house on a platform that promised change we could believe in. Change from war to peace, Guantanamo, Foreclosures, Jobs, Corruption in wall street, health care, Afghanistan. He did not deliver on these promises but was good at snowing us into believing he had. Did we take the blue pill all of a sudden? Nobody remembers riding that feel good wave of change?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Let's just cheque some facts shall we before you or anyone else tries to issue a blatant lie like that ok?

www.usdebtclock.org...

Year debt (overall and operating)
2011 - $56.4T - $15.1T
2008 - $50.8T - $10.7T
2004 - $37.7 - $7.6T
2000 - $27.1T - $5.7T!

Now who did what? Under 43 the overall debt spikes nearly $30 Trillion (more then doubled) and the operating debt doubled. Nice spin attempt but worthless as you have been caught in a lie and a blatant case of disinformation!

You were saying?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Neither of these 3 are to be trusted as they are in the same light that Fox, CNN and MSNBC are all in, the Not To Be Trusted crowd!

AJ has been caught in so many lies it's not even funny!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Saturnian

Yup, like the braindeads who defend to the death that allowing the rich to pay the lowest tax rate is alright all while not doing a darn thing for this nation.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Neither of these 3 are to be trusted as they are in the same light that Fox, CNN and MSNBC are all in, the Not To Be Trusted crowd!

AJ has been caught in so many lies it's not even funny!

So, instead of allowing your edited to continue, here are a few more links.
www.npr.org...
NPR, the bastion to the Liberal Radio listener.

usliberals.about.com...

There are many many more sites that provide the information to put you back under the bridge.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join