It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What HAS Barack Obama Done?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

TheImmaculateD1 told you about vacations days and you reply back with rounds of golf...maybe it is you who is lacking in reading comprehension...

Also how many presidents played golf...umm..I am guessing quite a few..but since it is Obama...that is a bad thing to do...shame on him..enjoying what other presidents also enjoyed.

Oh yes the actual question you were attempting to answer...

TheImmaculateD1

He works a record 330 days a year and has taken 2 vacas this year. What mutli vacations are you referring to and what planet are you living on?

edit on 20-12-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

TheImmaculateD1 told you about vacations days and you reply back with rounds of golf...maybe it is you who is lacking in reading comprehension...

Also how many presidents played golf...umm..I am guessing quite a few..but since it is Obama...that is a bad thing to do...shame on him..enjoying what other presidents also enjoyed.

88 rounds of golf. So you don't count golf as time off? And he didn't "tell about vacations" I was replying by pointing out the moron in chief has played 88 rounds of golf in under 3 years (I actually gave him the 3 year mark) to illustrate how much of a loser he is.

I guess you don't count golf as time off. An if you'll recall, Bush gave up golf because he felt as commander in chief it would be inappropriate to take that time and send that message to the world while the men and women he was leading were in harm's way. His choice, and I'm not saying O'Commie should do the same for the same reason (LOL... as if).

Your failure to connect time-off and vacations and leisure time doesn't surprise me. You're apparently not very smart.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Your failure to connect time-off and vacations and leisure time doesn't surprise me. You're apparently not very smart.

tangonine

Um. Rounds of GOLF, genius, not vacations. Reading comprehension, my friend, google it.

So now you are counting them as a type of vacations....are you really this dense...

Ok there is no talking with you..
..first you tell me that they don't count as vacation days(leisure time) but now they do...because it helps your argument...are you sure your not a politician..say one thing but then switch it around to help you look good...by the way not working, just making your self seem (censored)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

An if you'll recall, Bush gave up golf because he felt as commander in chief it would be inappropriate to take that time and send that message to the world while the men and women he was leading were in harm's way.

Bush Lied About Giving Up Golf: Video Proof

Bush went golfing two months after the bombing the UN headquarters

You just keep reading those blogs...

edit on 20-12-2011 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

tangonine

Um. Rounds of GOLF, genius, not vacations. Reading comprehension, my friend, google it.

So now you are counting them as a type of vacations....are you really this dense...

Ok there is no talking with you..
..first you tell me that they don't count as vacation days(leisure time) but now they do...because it helps your argument...are you sure your not a politician..say one thing but then switch it around to help you look good...by the way not working, just making your self seem (censored)

again, mr reading-impaired, I said it was golf.

Answer me this: how many people can spend a month a year golfing and still keep their jobs? This is aside from holidays, birthdays, time off for dental appointments, gottagetthecarfixed... just you know, the time off we all hoard because we know we'll need it? Are you that daft?

After all that "other" time off... this clown has 30 days a year to hit the links. Stop defending him for 3 seconds, put down the bong, and think about it.

Edit: and when you reply, add more idiotic emoticons. It emphasizes my point.
edit on 20-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

And having said all this: I wish he'd play golf 12 months out of the year and never go to work. Our country would be in much better shape.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Apparently the presidents of the United States...

He is only doing what other presidents have been doing...it is not a defense..it is fact..but for some reason it is bad when he does it..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

OK am I talking with an adult or school kid ...you sure seem to act like an infant when riled up..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Apparently the presidents of the United States...

He is only doing what other presidents have been doing...it is not a defense..it is fact..but for some reason it is bad when he does it..

The last president didn't.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

OK am I talking with an adult or school kid ...you sure seem to act like an infant when riled up..

You're the one with the emoticons, speedy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you want a real answer to your question...here's MANY

/evolvedministry.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/38-reasons-to-dump-obama-and-one-huge-one-for-voting-for-any-third-party/evolvedministry.... wordpress.com/2011/10/18/38-reasons-to-dump-obama-and-one-huge-one-for-voting-for-any-third-party/" target="_blank" class="postlink">evolvedministry.wordpress.com... reasons-to-dump-obama-and-one-huge-one-for-voting-for-any-third-party/
edit on 20-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

Just click on the green color...and you'll get MULTIPLE transgressions by Obama...
edit on 20-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The last president didn't.

first Bush lied when he said he gave up golf...second are you actually a fan of the idiot that was Bush...That for me said it all..no more replies from me....if your smart enough to be a fan of Bush...then you are obviously mentally impaired...I do not like to pick on the handicapped...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Heathcare Reform!
Financial Reform!
The Matthew Sheppard Act!
The Liddy Ledbetter Act!
Killed bin Ladin!
Ended The Iraq War!

Let's ask Seal Team 6 who killed Bin Laden and when. Oh wait - they all died in a helicopter crash. Nevermind.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

He did a lot. Like anything, You judge that good or bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Heathcare Reform!
Financial Reform!
The Matthew Sheppard Act!
The Liddy Ledbetter Act!
Killed bin Ladin!
Ended The Iraq War!

A few of these he had indeed done.

Killing Bin Laden? Nah. Maybe pulled him out of the freezer, but not killed. I'm sorry, my opinion is that he has been dead for a long time, the government was just waiting for an opportune time to leak it to the public.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I only respect Obama just like Clinton because they are both 'Leos' of the zodiac. The Leo will never let the enemy harm his /her kids or bring harm into his jungle, in any shape.

Obama, acted just like the lion would in the jungle to protect his family, so to answer your question in a none political way.

Obama made sure to send a message to all enemies of the world that he will protect his people by any means necessary; he made sure, that another 911 would not happen on his watch.

He went after our enemies just as a lion would a hyena...VICIOUS!

As far as the other things ....'HE COULD HAVE DONE‘… Well, the republicans for the greater good for the 1% shot it down.

What has Barack done: loll?

Do a thread on...
'What could Barack Obama have accomplished if all his ideas were approved by congress as a whole?'

edit on 20-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Oh believe me, Barack Obama has accomplished a lot. But not for humanity, for the New World Order.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe you guys are still responding to this thread, the OP has Trolled himself 10 pages now...lol

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Committed Treason, not alone either, but with the senate, and passed in a pseudo law crime against americans and humanity, that declared all citizens on the planets enemies and indefinite detention, possibly with torture rescinded on the books soon, but this is NAZI GERMANY, and he must be arrested along with all the signatures on that bill, and put in prison for the rest of their lives, or under house arrest, and it should be very substandard by high security homes.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by polos

Let's just cheque some facts shall we before you or anyone else tries to issue a blatant lie like that ok?

Now who did what? Under 43 the overall debt spikes nearly $30 Trillion (more then doubled) and the operating debt doubled.

Well maybe you should l2think before accusing someone of blatant lieing,I was referring to the federal budget and not that of the debt.

2012 United States federal budget - $3.7 trillion (submitted 2011 by President Obama)
2011 United States federal budget - $3.8 trillion (submitted 2010 by President Obama)
2010 United States federal budget - $3.6 trillion (submitted 2009 by President Obama)
2009 United States federal budget - $3.1 trillion (submitted 2008 by President Bush)
2008 United States federal budget - $2.9 trillion (submitted 2007 by President Bush)
2007 United States federal budget - $2.8 trillion (submitted 2006 by President Bush)
2006 United States federal budget - $2.7 trillion (submitted 2005 by President Bush)
2005 United States federal budget - $2.4 trillion (submitted 2004 by President Bush)
2004 United States federal budget - $2.3 trillion (submitted 2003 by President Bush)
2003 United States federal budget - $2.2 trillion (submitted 2002 by President Bush)
2002 United States federal budget - $2.0 trillion (submitted 2001 by President Bush)
2001 United States federal budget - $1.9 trillion (submitted 2000 by President Clinton)
2000 United States federal budget - $1.8 trillion (submitted 1999 by President Clinton)
1999 United States federal budget - $1.7 trillion (submitted 1998 by President Clinton)
1998 United States federal budget - $1.7 trillion (submitted 1997 by President Clinton)
1997 United States federal budget - $1.6 trillion (submitted 1996 by President Clinton)
1996 United States federal budget - $1.6 trillion (submitted 1995 by President Clinton)

edit on 20-12-2011 by polos because: hicup

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've give credit to Obama for reigning in the credit card issuers. That's about it.

And as far as Osama Bin Laden...

That was his BIGGEST msitake.

To issue a kill order on the single most valuable intelligence asset in the world today?

Are you kidding me??!.................BIGGEST FAIL EVAR!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join