It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators say 4 members of Congress got discounted VIP bank loans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sorry if this is posted. I normally think that when high-profile gubment officials go down, it's a distraction. This is big. I wonder what's being concealed that's even bigger. We might find out in 50 years or so.
Miami Herald

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just saw this on the Yahoo news and was going to do a post! You beat me! LOL

Apparently four un-named House members received VIP discounted loans from Countrywide Financial Corp before they went belly up. Since this is an ongoing investigation, it's possible there may be even more of our "elected officials" which took advantage of these discounts as well.

The most favored customers of Countrywide were known as "Friends of Angelo," who were given discounts in a VIP section under control of the company's CEO Angelo Mozilo. However, Issa said his investigators discovered that other sections of Countrywide also processed VIP loans to public officials and others in position to help the company.

SOURCE

I am so sick of hearing bull**** like this!!!!! Here I sit, ill and out of work, with a family to support and the people who are SUPPOSED to be looking out for this countries best interests are out getting spray tans, buying houses at discounted rates, living the high roller lifestyle. It's time these bastards were FIRED. We pay their damn salaries and that makes US their bosses.

I am going to try to see who we can pester with emails and letters on this one

join