It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadline's fast approaching, For Americans to heal global society. (Ron Paul)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It has come to my attention, that over the next month some state's are closing the "window", on the chance to register republican, to be able to vote Ron Paul into the GOP leadership.

Louisiana 12/12/11 The State web site states 2/22/12. Check with your local board.
S. Carolina 12/21/11
Iowa 12/23/11
Kentucky 12/31/11
Wyoming 12/31/11 - Here is a comment from the daily Paul website.

Other State's Deadline to register Republican:
Florida: Registration Deadline: Jan 3, 2012.
Maryland: Registration Deadline: March 13, 2012.

O.K, I have now found a link with all of the relevant information, to save me typing it and to give credit to the person that put this great chart together . Great state by state information.

Also I noticed that, at least as far as I can tell if younger members of the American public want to vote in 2012,

That as long as they will be 18 by the date of the election, they will be able to vote, and will be allowed to register.

So late 16, and 17 years old people, go and register if you haven't already.

Ron Paul is the last chance for a fair World (for the population at large, including the west),

Anyone with half a brain can see, that every other candidate is just more of the same,

New war's, more debt, decreased libertarian rights (which means no privacy from government, and harsher punishments), less pay, expensive food, Gas, energy and more and more taxes.

If every single one of you fails, to make an effort register republican, and get Ron Paul in power, I promise our lives will continue to crash.

Vote Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Even though I think Paul is the best option, and will likely vote for him, I find myself sick of all the Propaganda on this website. Didn't people say the same things about Obama last election? Why does everyone suddenly think it is okay to post such blatent and biased propaganda supporting a canidate?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Not really biased when he really is the best candidate, if i were living in America, i would be voting for him. He's the only one that makes sense,
And the rest ARE there mostly for themselves, their pocket books, and special interests who fill that pocket book.
He's the only one that really even thinks about the literal meaning of the constitution.

Thats not so bad, is it? I want him to come run against Harper, I wan't someone like him in office here. Someone who gives a damn about people, and not profits. People, not corporations.

He wants to end the fed. WHO DOESNT WANT THAT? End the fed, please! They're screwing everyone else up too, not just america.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Propaganda is created by authority or organized groups, that's what defines it from sharing opinion.

And Propaganda just pushes an agenda, my agenda is love, and Ron Paul is Americas last chance.

I see your location says Poland, but you said you will vote Ron Paul, so I am assuming your American?

Do you know who is in charge of your country?

Losing your children's lives to secure their interested abroad?

I never said anything at all about Obama, Any fool can see the Massive differences between Ron Paul's policy's and history, and any other past or president candidate.

Mark my words, if these muppet's continue with their Middle east/World domination plan,

Its not going to be pretty for any of us, Ron Paul is the only one who will stop this madness that is "pre-emptive war".

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Its like beating a dead horse.

You guys are unbelievable. All it takes is for someone to make you all the same promises as what happened 4 years before, 4 years before that, and 4 years before that...

All you need to do is HEAR someone say everything that you would like to hear, and then you throw in all your trust, just like you did 4 years before, to the same 2-party system that has sunk this nation.

Just can't get enough of it, can you?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Look at Ron Pauls history,
And you will understand why people love him.
His history makes him the perfect candidate for president,
He still has ethics, and honour, and is not controlled by the corporate elite, its not had to find the information out on the internet you know, there are reasons people love him and its not out of 'blind trust', though some people blindly trust anyone, do you think 80% of ATS members would be supporting ron paul without knowing the facts first?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
Propaganda is created by authority or organized groups, that's what defines it from sharing opinion.

And Propaganda just pushes an agenda, my agenda is love, and Ron Paul is Americas last chance.

I see your location says Poland, but you said you will vote Ron Paul, so I am assuming your American?

Do you know who is in charge of your country?

Losing your children's lives to secure their interested abroad?

I never said anything at all about Obama, Any fool can see the Massive differences between Ron Paul's policy's and history, and any other past or president candidate.

Mark my words, if these muppet's continue with their Middle east/World domination plan,

Its not going to be pretty for any of us, Ron Paul is the only one who will stop this madness that is "pre-emptive war".

Don't insult me. Believe it or not, I support a strong hand in foreign policy. I think Obama is weak and left eastern europe twisting in the wind when he cancelled the missile shield. Poland went out on a limb by supporting and allowing the US to place interceptor missiles here, and they angered their former russian masters. And for what? Now there will be no shield, no US support and the Russians are still angry. Of course, they should have expected it, Poland has always stood alone, even when it had allies on paper. Oh, and Gates blasted Poland for not lending a hand in Libya, when they have been in Iraq and Afghanistan since the beginning.

Yes, I said I would likely vote for him, Yes that makes me a US citizen. Yes, I know who is running my country, or are you implying there is some kind of corporate oligarchy or AIPAC? I was referring not only to your post, but to the thousands on this board about how Ron Paul is our only hope, and has such wonderful ideas. I was wondering how people here at ATS felt about Obama in '08. I seem to remember many people talking about hope and change and all the wonderful things he would do.
By the way, your post had nothing about policy, only that Ron Paul is our last great hope. I DO consider this propaganda. You posted nothing of substance, only that one candidate is superior to all the others. How is this NOT propaganda? Since when does propaganda have to have a single source behind it? For that matter, are the supporters of Ron Paul not a single group, united in their dream to see him elected? When you post something proclaiming a candidate's superiority and nothing about the reasons behind your belief, this is propaganda.

By the way, even my ESL students know the difference between you, your and you're.
"I see your location says Poland, but you said you will vote Ron Paul, so I am assuming your American?"
edit on 19-12-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join