It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Bloomberg is finding it Impossible to Deny Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I found this interesting he is popping up more and more. I turned Republican in 2008 to vote for Ron Paul in the Primary here in Texas. I was a longtime democrat mainly due to voting the way my family voted. After listening to his message and paying attention to the world around me I realized that the only way we are going to fix this broken nation is to vote for the only man that has the guts to say, "Hey it's Broken". So below is an article I just read by none other than Bloomberg that surprised me, since it was written and reported by a big media outlet.

When about 500 voters packed into a New Hampshire town hall last week to hear Ron Paul speak, they saved their biggest applause for something no other Republican presidential candidate is talking about. “I would like to restore your right to drink raw milk anytime you like!” Paul said to loud and sustained cheers in the historic Peterborough Town House.

Bloomberg Article on Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why would anyone even bother TRYING to deny Ron Paul? You'll just look like an idiot!

Ron Paul's Opinion

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the man if you agree check this out;

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-12-2011 by orenbus because: (no reason given)

join