It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death a celebration of Re-Birth! [D&R]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Death a celebration of Re-Birth!

Death shall not be feared as we are already living in hell and the only place we can possibly go from here is Heaven. We live our entire lives fearing death not realizing that is the end of our suffering here on earth. Some come to this world with a purpose, whether be to fulfill a path chosen by you or to simply experience life and use that knowledge the next time you are re-born for a better tomorrow.

Death is simply the way our souls rest after an exhausting ordeal. Is the way our souls tells us that enough is enough. Those that die young without given the opportunity to breathe or even young adults not given the chance to develop their great minds should be considered lucky that they do not have to suffer in this world. Yes we will miss them dearly and yes we will cry for them as they are our loved ones but they were chosen to follow a different path, a path we do not understand and perhaps never will.

Death is the Re-Birth of our souls, the great awakening that embraces us all. We are re-born to enhance our natural powers, hoping that we do not fall into the darkness we are currently under. When we are re-born, our souls are seeking help in order to help us out. It does not need lies, humiliation, demeaning comments to shy away the great mind that requires attention to be awakened for a better universe.

We shall embrace Death knowing that soon we will be celebrating our Re-Birth!

The Enlightened One

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I agree with you. Life on this planet is Hell. To get to "Heaven" or whatever one chooses to call it, I feel we have to have reached a certain point of spirtual development, on this planet, in a physical body, before we can advance to a higher exsistance.

To me, the only thing that makes any sense, is reincarnation. Going to "Hell", in my belief, is to have to be reborn in a physical body, and having to live through all the turmoil, and pain, that a phyical life can be. I feel a person, or "soul", has to have reached a point in consciousness, that even the thought of doing something wrong, or hurtful to another, won't even enter their thoughts.

Imagine if we lived in a exsistance, where not only do evil, and hurtful actions, and events never occur, but not even the thought of such exsists.

OK, some will say, well why did that child suffer such a horrible death, what did they do to deserve it? If reincarnation is true, then it was something done in a past life, that caused such pain in this life. Either there is a plan to life, or it is just a hap-hazzard set of events that make no sense. I would hope there is a plan, and it will make sense someday.

I welcome death. Hopefully I have learned enough in this life, to be able to advance to a higher dimension. The dimension or exsistance that people that have had Near Death Experiences remember. Most all that have crossed over to the next level, absolutely do not wish to return to this life. I never want to come back here. I agree with you, life on earth is HELL.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Have felt the same way for years now... S&F for you. Have wondered many times what is the meaning of all this, not so much the meaning of life but what's the point of this existence. At times life seems more like a test, but not really in a religous sense. Here in the western world we are sheltered from alot of the strife that takes place around the globe. When looking at it on a grander scale the world really does resemble a sort of hell. No matter who you are or how much you make we are all slaves in some form or another on this planet until our spirit is set free. We shouldn't be afraid of death we should embrace it, it's the greatest adventure our spirit will ever endure and it's guarenteed every one of us will eventually experience it.

I'm a pantheist and believe the universe is god, and when we die our energy/spirit returnes to the great ebb and flow of energy that permiates everything we see and touch through out the universe. Earth is more of a stepping stone to propell us to something much greater. If our spirit can endure a life on this planet and make it out without being corrupted or blackned by the evil that exists here we are destined for something amazing. If you fail this test and give in to corruption and/or evil you have failed the test and probably have to take it again. Like being held back in school, or even worse being pushed back a grade.

I feel bad for the poor souls that will get stuck in the never ending revolving door of life and death and will probably never experience the true potental of the human spirit... We are destined for so much greatness but have to learn to control this gift and feel this is the test... Greatness is earned not given....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I welcome death. Hopefully I have learned enough in this life, to be able to advance to a higher dimension. The dimension or exsistance that people that have had Near Death Experiences remember. Most all that have crossed over to the next level, absolutely do not wish to return to this life. I never want to come back here. I agree with you, life on earth is HELL.

...If our spirit can endure a life on this planet and make it out without being corrupted or blackned by the evil that exists here we are destined for something amazing. If you fail this test and give in to corruption and/or evil you have failed the test and probably have to take it again. Like being held back in school, or even worse being pushed back a grade.

I agree with the both of you and appreciate your comments.

With respect to who we are and what we can accomplish in the realm of an unexplainable dimension, we can accomplish and do great things. When we are children, we have the greatest potential to become someone somewhat paranormal with great abilities. Due to lies and being discouraged by people including our parents of what they don't understand we quickly throw away that knowledge and fail to develop/enhance those abilities.

What do we do once we realize that the key to enlightment is to be awakened? We try to regain what we already had as kids!

I wish I could be re-born once again knowing what I know now and what I need to avoid in order to be enlightened!

Death shall be accepted as much as we accept and love birth!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I wish I could be re-born once again knowing what I know now and what I need to avoid in order to be enlightened!

You are very welcome, and thanks for starting this thread.
I have had the same wish for a long time now. Starting over with a clean slate but still retaining the information previously learned. It's always refreshing to find other's out there that share this same mind set. With more than 7 billion people on the planet now it's amazing how alone I can feel at times.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

You are very welcome, and thanks for starting this thread.
I have had the same wish for a long time now. Starting over with a clean slate but still retaining the information previously learned. It's always refreshing to find other's out there that share this same mind set. With more than 7 billion people on the planet now it's amazing how alone I can feel at times.

I hear you, many loved ones, some friends, many acquaintances, countless strangers but yet I too feel alone some times!

new topics

top topics

join