It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PPP Poll extremely flawed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Pretty hilarious:

unlikelyvoter.com...

In summary, the PPP have decided to include a LOT more Dems and undecideds in their polls, despite the fact that the numbers from these two groups never reach the levels PPP is "predicting".

Actual support amongst Republicans in the PPP poll?

19%

Sounds like a pro-RP conspiracy to me... where's your outrage Gingrich supporters?

The same place it is every time the RPers flood online polls, etc..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Selzer & Co. another well known polling company, one that has made some amazingly accurate predictions in the past had Ron at about 22% with Republicans and 25% mixed right before Cain dropped in the polls.

Could they both be in on the conspiracy too?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think your thread might have something to do with the little fantasy that you built up that Ron absolutely CANNOT win, found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is your thread right?

Now that Ron is the FRONT RUNNER, there are no logical answers to the way you think except that this is all a conspiracy. But I guess this is ATS so theorize all you want.

and this Insider Advantage poll is part of the conspiracy too?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

24% Paul
18% Romney
16% Perry
13% Gingrich
10% Bachmann
4% Huntsman
3% Santorum

And he leads with all three parties:

Reps: 21.9
Dems: 25.9
Indies:27.8

edit on 19-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Would you care to place a wager?

100 euro says Paul won't get the nomination.

How sure are YOU?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Sticking to the topic of your own OP (I can't believe I have to keep you on topic and its your own thread...
)

If PPP is extremely flawed like you said, what does that make Selzer & Co and Insider Advantage? (all three have made very accurate predictions in past)

You said it was a pro-Paul conspiracy. Are all three of them in on it? Paul just went up 5 points nationally, is that apart of the conspiracy as well? I'm dying to know.

edit on 19-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by eLPresidente

Would you care to place a wager?

100 euro says Paul won't get the nomination.

How sure are YOU?

Just say you hate the guy and move on. My Goodness.

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Linkamoto

I dont at all. Best repub by far.

But he'll never win.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Your "conspiracy" is in plain view.

There are three broad possibilities: The 2008 entrance polls are wrong. The 2012 Republican caucuses will find huge new turnout from independent voters showing up and registering Republican. The PPP poll has systemic issues and is not meaningful

So is your war on Ron Paul.
edit on 19-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

You're paranoid. I'm not part of any conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

You don't. You are just trolling RP supporters. No way you can say this for sure.
Based on his rising support and the failing support of all other candidates it is impossible to say how Paul will do.
Though we can expect that if he does well Fox news will be reporting voter fraud and saying George W. Bush won and then all the other stations will apologize and follow Fox's lead.

It is a fact in time of economic and social turmoil people start turning to people with more "extreme" stances. It is the path of history.
edit on 20-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Sigh. You guys all miss the point.

But hey if you're so certain take the bet. 100 euro?

Ron Paul supporters all seem so sure I'm wrong, but wont put their money where their mouth is.

Here, lll put it to you like this:

RP's policies would negatively impact a lot of the folks in the hierarchy of the GOP. Because of this they won't support him. The main media source for Republicans on TV is a conservative station, Fox News. They again don't like Paul because the people they represent don't like his policies.

Liberals have almost no say in what happens with RP. The people that will decide are mostly self-interested and have no interest in an ideologue running the party.

So this is reality: Ron Paul won't win because his party will choose someone else, someone they prefer.

Polls are grand and all, but without the party's support, which he will not get, he will not be nominated.

top topics

join