It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - How I would use Executive Orders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So here's a blast from the past, but apparently little known (only 1,000 views), from a local event of some kind:

I just love the answer he gives to the question: "How would you use executive orders?"

And he also makes another crucial point about how the media is the one who makes candidates come out of nowhere- and he gives Obama as an example. And as he carefully points out- the media gets on board a cause when it benefits THEM, not anyone else.

Herman Cain is another. From no one to someone in a week too?

Watch the short video to find out.

edit on Mon Dec 19th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks, good video.

Where was this at, in Iowa?

Edit: Ah, I see, South Carolina.
edit on 19-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

You're welcome.

Ron Paul has got to be scaring the BeJesus out of the establishment right now. The troops support him, cause they know they'd get to come home, for one reason. But can you imagine the CEO's of Northrop, GE, and McDonnel -Douglas? No war= much less need for their war products. Sure, still there are international arm sales. In fact, with the massive arms sale to Iraq (Billions of $), I am starting to wonder if that wasn't a primary reason, not oil. At least not oil at first.

And we need to take out every single one of their lobbyists, and get them away from anywhere near Washington.

The Fed must be freaking. Israel has got to be livid. Left all alone to deal with their own savagery. Ha.

And I'll bet South Korea doesn't want all those US troops to leave now with a new madman on the scene called Kim-un.

Even the Mexicans and drug cartels probably don't want Ron Paul either. Heck, he'd push to end the war on drugs and secure the lucrative drug border with all the troops that just came home.

But darnit, they've had it their way for way too long. It's time for REAL change. Ron Paul will SCHOOL Obama on what the word CHANGE really means.

He just needs a chance. And looks like, he's got one this time around.

new topics

join