It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so little support for Bachmann?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Because she hates Muslims and wants to bomb the shiite outta them.

2nd line wants to add that Glenn Beck supports Bachmann.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

The better question would be; why is there a supporter of Bachmann on ATS claiming she's getting the same treatment as Ron Paul?

I mean, a religio-tard who takes orders from her husband running for president being likened to Ron Paul. Come on, get some sense will ya.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
She's a Ditzz....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
probly because she too is just starting to say most the same things ron paul is liek everyone else after his first speach in a debate

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
reply to post by The_Zomar

Kinda sucks for the Tea Party that they have no true voice.

I would like to see some more Tea Party support for Ron Paul. He seems to cover most of their issues.

Ron Paul is the true voice of the Tea Party. We started the Tea Party in 2007. Anytime you see a tea party supporter that is not in favor of Ron Paul - it's merely an attempt to infiltrate the tea party. Tea Party = Ron Paul. The mainstream media won't tell you that, though.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
She is like Sarah Palin's twin sister who wasn't born with downs syndrome.

She believes Iran wants to kill all Israelis and wipe them off the map. She said she would support a preemptive attack on Iran.

Stupid people by themselves are not horribly scary.. but a stupid person in power is terrifying and should give everyone nightmares.. This woman would be even worse than Bush for our country's safety and prosperity.
edit on 12/19/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Bachmann has so little Support for her campaign because of one thing........Sh'e Wrong about alot of Things......

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

How can you say:

I think the Tea Party is dead. I think alot of them will vote for Ron Paul.

When Ron Paul is/was the Grandfather of the Tea Party??? Palin and company hijacked that one, sounds like a tea party revival to me!! (without the other loonies, Palin etc) All the REAL tea-partiers will be voting for Paul!

End the Fed! Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
She's as bad as Palin. She's as much gung-ho for war as John McCain. Just another chicken hawk politician who likes to play with the lives of our young men and women in the military. Besides, she hates Muslims.

edit on 19-12-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by earthship35
#1 she is a women and no women will ever be POTUS
#2 she is a religious nut
#3 See #1 and #2

I think to be fair your list could have looked like this...it would have saved you time and energy!

#1 she is a religious nut
#2 See #1

Religions have proven to be stepping stones. To halt one's sojourn midstream, locked atop any religion demonstrates to me spiritual stagnation, fear to take the next bold move, and having decided for themself that they have hit the ceiling. A spiritually non-kinetic person is not one I would prefer to vote for.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"Anderson, ANDerson, anderson...ANDERSON!!!!"

She comes off a bit anxious and cray cray.

I'm not surprised at all.

Sometimes i'm actually surprised at some of the things that come out of her mouth. ( in a good way )

But really, i don't take her seriously, just like i don't take most of them seriously.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've watched most of the debates. What she seems to say the most is, "I've fought Obama..."

Ok, I get it, You've fought Obama. You are against Obama. I understand that. But it makes me ask the following question of her...

But, if I vote for you and you win then Obama will be gone. What will you do then??

So far, the only real answer I've heard is "I've fought Obama..." She needs to be more clear on what she is for and what she will do rather than what she is against for me to give much consideration to supporting her.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
“Bachmann, does in fact have a resume that’s absurdly thin for someone seeking the White House. Ponder its shortcomings: she has no foreign policy experience, no executive experience, has never sponsored or co-sponsored a bill that became law, has never chaired a committee or subcommittee, and cannot even claim notable success outside the public sector. She was an IRS attorney. She did have brief success with the Tea Party primarily attacking Obamacare.The Tea Party group American Majority has asked her to quit. Tea Party says quit. Among the possible explanations are a resentment among some who may see her as presumptuous for trying to claim the tea party mantle as her own and the diffuse and loosely organized nature of the movement itself. Another centers on electability.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

The better question would be; why is there a supporter of Bachmann on ATS claiming she's getting the same treatment as Ron Paul?

I mean, a religio-tard who takes orders from her husband running for president being likened to Ron Paul. Come on, get some sense will ya.

Where do you get that I support Bachmann?
Its just an observation. Like you seem like a blind paultard zombie. Will you get some sense. There are parrallels. Settle the [SNIP] down paultard. And read more than the title of the thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

How can you say:

I think the Tea Party is dead. I think alot of them will vote for Ron Paul.

When Ron Paul is/was the Grandfather of the Tea Party??? Palin and company hijacked that one, sounds like a tea party revival to me!! (without the other loonies, Palin etc) All the REAL tea-partiers will be voting for Paul!

End the Fed! Ron Paul 2012!

The REAL Tea Party should get a new name then dont you think? And endorse Paul. Maybe I am talking about the fake Tea Party? Palin draws a crowd. Alot of people that call themselves Tea Party do support Palin.

And yeah,crazy Alex Jones never shuts up about Paul being the reason the Tea Party started. Ive heard that. But its a bit convenient to say that anyone that doesnt support Paul is not Tea Party. Sounds like OWS. Got an excuse for everything. The Tea Party has been hijacked and essentially does not exist. The 'REAL' Tea Party should get a new name.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ron Paul has forgotten more than she knows about government. She is a total dud, and they threw her in the mix because of course we have to "push the boundaries" and warm people up to having a female in office. I

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Patriot Act, for one.
Two? She's the Joe Biden of the GOP.
She's the type of person that says she's vegan (Tea Party) but then gets caught at McDonalds!
I tried to like her, even wrote her campaign to get clarification on her issues like the Patriot Act etc.

I got a condescending form letter back.

So she lost my support.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Little tits need little support.

But seriously, she's about as qualified to be president as Carol Brady. I listened to 4 minutes of this creatures' mindless ramblings before changing the channel to Family Guy, which ended up being far more intelligent and entertaining.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ummm, she is married to a gay man. That kind of tells us that her judgement is not there. I'm gay and can tell you that my gaydar goes off the cliff with her husband. She is blind.

Not only that, she is so green behind the ears that she does not make sense in any way. She misquotes her facts and says desperate things.

She is toast.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'd vote in G.W. for a 3rd go-round before I voted Bachmann. No lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join