It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus Polling System Threatened By Hackers (Anonymous)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

IOWA CITY, Iowa – Republican Party officials in Iowa are taking new steps to secure their vote counting systems after an anonymous threat suggested computer hackers could attempt to disrupt next month's presidential nominating caucuses. A video uploaded to YouTube features a computer-generated voice denouncing a corrupt political system and calls on supporters to "peacefully shut down" the Jan. 3 caucuses. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

So it looks like the CIA has plans to disrupt the Iowa Caucuses by their proxy Anonymous (The real Anon died a long time ago).

Could this be instigated by the fact Ron Paul is surging and cannot be contained any longer? I think so...

It would be tragic if they start resorting to shameful tactics such as this, but the genie is out of the bottle now so to speak. Ron Paul cannot be denied any longer.

Please do all you can to spread Dr. Paul's message & videos. Let's vote out these NWO cronies & take back America. I fear this is our last chance...

RP2012

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
that is not good. even if anon lacks any real hacking capability(despite their claims) they could use this as a front to end rons steam. this is the most momentum hes ever had and this would be a good way to avoid the effects in general of him winning.

dang gov why dont they play fair

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

(The real Anon died a long time ago).

That which never actually existed in the first place, cannot possibly die.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Once upon a time it consisted of real Hackers...

I'm not going to go into the history of Anonymous though.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Everyone needs to take notice of this story. I personally think this is a backdoor for the elite if Ron Paul keeps up his current momentum. I only hope it fuels the peoples understanding of the corruption of the system. It would be terrible if this ended up hurting the Paul campaign.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Originally posted by susp3kt

Once upon a time it consisted of real Hackers...

I'm not going to go into the history of Anonymous though.

The history of anonymous?

Anonymous is a word that people sometimes use to hide behind. People have used this word for centuries, when they have something to say(or do), but do not want anyone to know that it was them who said(or did) it.

That is what anonymous has always been.
That is what anonymous still currently is.
That is what anonymous will continue to be.

A word.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Gee just when Ron Paul is winning it's threatened by hackers? What a coincidence!

Seriously, are they freaking serious? They gonna be that obvious at frauding the election?

new topics

top topics

join