It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 in Review: Most INHUMANE Event or Footage of the YEAR?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
whats the most inhumane event, story, or footage you have been made aware of this past year?

2012 is just days away and so much bad stuff has happened.. every year millions of people die violent deaths whether war or civil or accident but which direction is it going? seems worse to me.

i dont know what year this is from but its the most shocking i ever seen yet..

www.worldstaruncut.com...

it makes me realize out of the mobs, the masses, and bigger picture 7 billion humans,

very few if any people, are actually human anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Wow... All because he was gay? And people wonder why aliens won't make direct contact with such a sub species of human. This world is a horrid place.. I am really sad that I have to raise a child into it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
May God forgive us all.

Regards

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I hope someone hits the button soon.

We deserve it, that's for damn sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
according to the comments they were shouting "thief" in nigerian. there is actually another vid like this on WSHH where two men are caught stealing potatoes and doused with a ton of fuel and burned alive.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
How do you even know its because he was gay? How do you know it wasn't a gay activist who titled the video? Maybe the guy was a horrible racist who just finished raping a 5 yr old girl and got chased through the streets and had this done to them?

I'm not saying that a rapist deserves to be burnt alive but be weary of internet video titles they can be very misleading

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
People that have this sort of mentality should not exist. They should burn just as he burns. What I would give to stop this from taking place.

This makes me think of 2001: A space odyssey. When the monkeys from one "Clan" beat the one monkey to death.

If we cannot evolve mentally past this simple "Problem" as they say, we can never EVER hope to evolve spiritually.
We are simply to material based to even think about it.

I don't care if you are theist or atheist. This has got to stop. Yes the bible says that gays are sinful. But to treat your fellow man in this manner brings a new take on what is morally right and wrong.

Maybe he is gay so what? No person should be treated this way ever. Homo or not. he is still a human.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
according to the comments they were shouting "thief" in nigerian. there is actually another vid like this on WSHH where two men are caught stealing potatoes and doused with a ton of fuel and burned alive.

Ok so if he stole something does it make it ok to give him this kind of treatment? Maybe if he raped and or killed someone who is innocent (Child, woman or man) I could see something like this. But not if he stole a loaf of bread or something.. a little harsh if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I still think that the most inhumane act of this year would be the littke kid in China that was run over twice by a car and anyone that passed by did nothing to help.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I saw a video 2 months ago that was way more inhumane. It was the beheading of 2 individuals by a Mexican cartel.

Sorry but I think beheadings trump the beat down of a thief. Just saying.

A little child being run over by a vehicle with nobody caring trumps the beheading IMO.
edit on 19-12-2011 by kimish because: add

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Why does it matter what he did? When the video is in another language and we aren't sure why he's being burned alive, all I see is a human being set on fire by another human. There's nothing anyone could say that would make me think "oh, the bastard had it coming then". Still, people will make up their own reason for this and try to justify it in the hopes that they can make sense of what they just saw.

reply to post by kimish

Beat down? Did you not see him being set on fire and burned alive, while people piled wood on him?
edit on 12/19/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adytain the hopes that they can make sense of what they just saw.

reply to post by kimish

Beat down? Did you not see him being set on fire and burned alive, while people piled wood on him?

I don't like to see helpless people get beaten so I admit I only watched the first minute or so. Why do you think he didn't get up and try to run away? Even if there were 20 or so individuals I think I would try to escape.

It is a travesty, really.
edit on 19-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

He did try to escape, but from the start of the video he was covered in blood. At that point I'd say he was so punch-drunk it would be a challenge for him to even walk.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Norway killer of course...

Coward lunatic gunning down 80 teenagers...give me a break...

But this year was FULL of insanity and unspeakable things happening, most of them are just bits i pick up from the news once in a while, murder etc. (like the guy in france putting the kid in the laundry machine)...and other things where i am simply speechless.

One example would be a local event of someone killing a very pretty girl on her way back from a club, he wanted to ask her whether she want's a one-night stand...she denied...he strangles her, she died....he took the BODY home and then had sex with the body....and later burned the body in the woods.

After he was caught he tries to tell all kinds of lies how it was an accident and yadada..like its not the sickest thing ever to a) kill another person and then b) to have sex with the person he just killed etc..etc..

Just one example. It seems people really become and more nuts if i read the news, sometimes it's just things like someone feeding a cat to a snake or drowning the cat and making a video of it etc...which just *****es me off to no end.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
whats the most inhumane event, story, or footage you have been made aware of this past year?

2012 is just days away and so much bad stuff has happened.. every year millions of people die violent deaths whether war or civil or accident but which direction is it going? seems worse to me.

i dont know what year this is from but its the most shocking i ever seen yet..

www.worldstaruncut.com...

it makes me realize out of the mobs, the masses, and bigger picture 7 billion humans,

very few if any people, are actually human anymore.

We've lost it as a species. I say, let the tidal waves come...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I saw a video 2 months ago that was way more inhumane. It was the beheading of 2 individuals by a Mexican cartel.

Sorry but I think beheadings trump the beat down of a thief. Just saying.

A little child being run over by a vehicle with nobody caring trumps the beheading IMO.
edit on 19-12-2011 by kimish because: add

Um, I'd rather be beheaded ANY DAY because of the speed, then beaten and then set on fire. Obviously you didn't see it all...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

I have seen the whole footage, and yes it is horrible what people do to eachother.
Have you seen the video of the little kid run over twice by different vans and the people who see her lying on the street just walk by and do nothing?

Here it is for you.

edit on 19-12-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join