It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle just went blackout,,,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by imd12c4funn

So the lights are off... who cares?

Just wait for it to come back on. People lose power all the time. It's okay! Go to sleep!

We see a blackout in our city about once every two months. Sometimes it moves around the city as they repair the problem.

Seriously, a blackout is no big deal, they happen all the time in major urban areas, this is nothing unusual or suspicious.

Do they seriously report on a minor blackout in a city over in the USA? Why?

I think people are just a little too paranoid!

I would say, when you pay a electric bill the size of a monthly mortgage payment, you don't expect any interruption in your power.
However, Blue Oyster Cult put's it best..'I love the night'.

Here's some footage if interested....
Seattle Blackout

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like something blew, based on the noise. Not a word about it in this morning's Seattle Times.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Hi, I'm in the north east of England - Chesterfield, Derbyshire - and we had a blackout - internet down too - and car alarms affected - just before 4am our time. Went outside and there was a lot of cloud cover - about 15 minutes later the skies were clear. Don't know when the power came back on as I went to bed before the house got cold with the heating off - but it was still off at least half an hour later.

San Francisco had a power out about 5.30pm their time - that would have been about 1.30am our time here.

Nothing on the internet today about our black out.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join