It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not voting next year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
GOP & DNC voters are traitors supporting war mongering traitors.

..and yes, "they" have won.. they win when you vote for either death exporting party, they also win when you don't vote.

I personally choose to keep my conscious blood stain free and abstain from the illusion.. I have better things to do.. like have sex and get drunk.

But for those of you who don't mind the innocent blood of occupied Iraqi, Libyan & Afghan children staining your souls.. by all means, support your dear 2 party traitor, er I mean leader.. supporting rogue govts always works out fantastic.. 1930s Germany comes to mind..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I haven't voted [/url] since John Kennedy was wiped away and I was only 4 when that happened. But it has stuck in my craw ever since. I love this country and hate what these maggots are doing to it. They're nothing but cowards. SnF

It's insane to keep doing the same thing over and over when you only get the same results.

I was in High School when the Kennedy SElection occurred. I knew then that the voting was corrupt to the corps. Nevertheless, I pretended for several more decades to believe that sometimes, in some areas, it was legit. I was wrong--at least mostly wrong.

It's likely been thoroughly corrupt at AT LEAST the State levels for many decades. And voting machines make it easier. Lack of paper ballots make it easier.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'll keep it simple

by not voting you vote for the winner

even if they steal your vote you have a civic duty to make them steal it...

Also by not paying attention to who is in what position in your county it is YOUR fault that the vote is rigged...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by Grimpachi

Every politician is as corrupt as the last one. I don't vote because I'm not going to vote for the one that I dislike the least. Because basically that's what it comes down to. I haven't voted so I have no responsibility for the mess that we are in right now. But the people that voted these idiots into office are, and that's why they are not entitled to complain.

Why should I have a right to complain when I was the one that helped get these incompetent people into office?

Also, I have a lot of respect for all the fallen soldiers that have died in war. They are brave and they know that when they go into service they can't refuse to fight and that's the ultimate sign of a brave man. However that doesn't mean that I have to partake in elections that will give us the same result every 4 years.
edit on 12/19/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Hey, I use to feel that way, but Ron Paul cured my apathy!!! He really did.

And to the OP... Hey, I totally understand and I think we all do, can I PLEASE have your vote for Ron Paul.. Seriously if you have incurable apathy, then please take 5-10 minutes to drive to your local voting booth, another 2 minutes to vote. Possibly may have to wait about 25 min in line because most do understand that the your vote in 2012 is so important to people like us... I truly think this is one of the most important election years ever.

And just do a little research on Ron Paul and that little research will start to chip away at your apathy... You will be amazed.

BTW: By not voting doesn't make you any less responsible than the people who do vote.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I too write in "none of the Above" an I think that should be a valid Vote section added to the ballot. When "none of the above" is not a write in anymore, the people will have won. and if None of the above wins all the votes, the candidates should NEVER be able to be on the Ballot again, We should ALWAYS have a third choice of "None of the Above"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If you don't they've already won.

Even though the 'best' candidates are the elite who have no problems with being professional liars the lack of votes from those who can see slime for what it is will only guarantee the win for the slime.

To stick it to the slime you need to vote, even if it's for an unpopular candidate.

Also your complaints after the fact will be considered moot if you didn't vote.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
While I agree with you that our vote for President, to be specific, is irrelevant, it is still important to be a registered voter and to vote. You should still be voting for your local city councils, ballot measures and Congressman. The only way things will change is if it comes through congress and the bottom up so to speak. Tea party folks started this grass roots trend and its up to us to continue it. They have proved that the people can be heard and real change can happen. The only way to do that is to be a registered voter and vote. - 2 cents

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
you sound like poland when hitler invaded lol

im not gonna fight, please take my family lol

oh yes, exactly like poland.. if only those polish people had voted Hitler out of office....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
you sound like poland when hitler invaded lol

im not gonna fight, please take my family lol

Actually, it's arguable that not voting, if enough people take the OP's line, that it will be far more beneficial than voting.

A noticeably low voter turn out can be a good thing

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
If you don't they've already won.

Even though the 'best' candidates are the elite who have no problems with being professional liars the lack of votes from those who can see slime for what it is will only guarantee the win for the slime.

To stick it to the slime you need to vote, even if it's for an unpopular candidate.

Also your complaints after the fact will be considered moot if you didn't vote.

Considered moot by who?.. somebody out there cares more about voters opinions?

Vote, don't vote.. quoting George Carlin, "they don't give a f about you". Period. Nor your opinions, sense of fairness, ideas of justice, what you consider right, what you consider wrong. Nada.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
When you participate in these corrupt elections you have NO right to complain about the state of things, because you (the voter) were the one that voted these idiots into office.

It doesn't matter their party affiliation, or if they have been "consistent" for 50 years. NOTHING will change.

consistent with bull*** for 50 years that is

Uh unless you didn't vote them in..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Every year I'm told that I don't have a right to complain because I don't vote. And every year I tell those people "You voted for the lesser of two evils because you are evil"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I agree with the OP why waste your time voting when your vote doesn’t count, it’s the counters who counts the votes that count.

The fact is both parties are corrupt, however it is a well-known fact that the worlds corporations and the Bankers who money that counts, it is in fact THEIR election not ours, they determine who they want in office and it is these corrupt officials that bribe these counters at every precinct across America to get the results they want. It’s a shame that too many Americans are willing to sell out America for dirty money.

Some of you need to research vote fraud.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I feel your pain, but alas I will vote even though it doesn't count. (I live in a primarily republican state so that fate is decided here in Tex).
I realize that the candidate that most of us could all agree on doesn't exist.
As much as I support him Ron Paul isn't the perfect candidate, I don't like the remarks he made on the tonight show about his fellow competitors nor do I fully agree with his foriegn policy which is a little too play nice and get along for my taste, but his domestic ideas are full on 100% in my view and if he is still in it come the Texas primaries he will get my vote. Even if it's thrown away I voiced my opinion in the ballot box

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I also am in the don't vote camp, it's simple, by voting you AGREE to PARTICIPATE in their corrupt murderous thieving empire of hate

since this government poisons my water and food and betrays me and my people steals our resources sends us to fight war for their gain and then dumps our remains in landfills, and host of other crimes to numerous to mention ,the answer is NO ,I DO NOT AGREE, not in my name, no way.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
When the majority opinion chooses to not vote, it will be the tyranny of the voting minority that shall rule.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This thread makes me sick as I read the endless replies of people choosing not to exercise the right many protested and died for.

I, for one, will be voting for the best candidate America has seen in a long while... Dr. Ron Paul.

If you think you're being smarter than the "NWO" by not voting, then you are seriously wasting your chance to actually stand for something.

My question for you is: If the elections were not rigged as you say, who would you vote for?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
This thread makes me sick as I read the endless replies of people choosing not to exercise the right many protested and died for.

I, for one, will be voting for the best candidate America has seen in a long while... Dr. Ron Paul.

If you think you're being smarter than the "NWO" by not voting, then you are seriously wasting your chance to actually stand for something.

My question for you is: If the elections were not rigged as you say, who would you vote for?

I dunno since I can remember they have been ,if candidacy and campaigns were based on merit and were transparent we would have a different selection of candidates, I simply don't know who they would be.

no matter who I vote for under this system the NWO will have their man. We are ruled by an unelected cabal.
thanks for worrying about 'what I stand for' but I can stand for my principles without voting,so think if you vote then your job is done?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I will be voting for Ron Paul out of a personal sense of virtue.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I will be voting,and voting often.........

J/K

Ron Paul gets my vote(s)...........

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join