It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama *to Sign* NDAA Martial Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
relax, damn you guys get so worked up over anything.

read this...www.lawfareblog.com...

Thank you. More people need to actually look at this.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So are the military robots then?

Are the police robots?

I think this is a massive over reaction in all honesty, the bill being past was no doubt to give more powers to the authorities to better do there job more effectively when they really need to,

They didn't pass this bill just to put you all in detention or fema camps for christ sakes

You guys are nuts, you honestly honestly think your governments going to cull you all and put you in NAZI detention camps?

More chance of Elvis doing a come back world tour over these paranoid claims of fema camps in all fairness, in fact id rather believe they was doing this in preparation for when TSHTF so they can forcefully control you and get you to safety, to which your troops would agree to do & the police, its your governments jobs & your troops job, should TSHTF they will do that to make sure you're not all running around like headless chickens & looting, they will no doubt need to restrain people to restore order

What i mean by TSHTF is... and logically i can only think of two reasons

Out break of WWIII
Alien Contact

the people wouldn't stand for it if they was being dragged of the streets for no reason and neither will the armed forces or the police be willing to take such an order, the people are far stronger then the elites, and the elites arn't that stupid or evil

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Ohhhhh boy....
Bieber got it right on this one-

You're treading on dangerous turf love.
As much as we like to think we're superhuman...
humility will find a way to remind us of our humanity.

As human beings...
why do we find it so hard to just
BE?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why do some people constantly cling to the notion that "it can never happen here" when it happens all over the world, time after time for thousand's of years? Do you realize Hitler was loved when he first came on the scene, everyone saw him as a savior. Do you think anyone thought he would murder 6 million people? Or that Mao would kill millions? All we are saying is don't be naive, keep an open mid and watch the other hand.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Man the minute this bill is signed the USA is done, you will have zero rights, and that is a scary place to live in. To secretly imprison people indefinitely without a trial overrides any other rights you think you have, we'll see where this goes but it seems like perfect timing for them with all the civil unrest... I really hope this doesn't get ugly, and people start disappearing, take care everyone. I personally will never go to the USA again, that includes connecting flights.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

How's the housing situation looking NS??? Might need a place.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Great homes/cottages on lakes around here for pretty cheap, Halifax prices are on the rise get in while you can! Haha

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

But really though, Canada is getting pretty sketchy too...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihsahn

Originally posted by lonewolf10
relax, damn you guys get so worked up over anything.

read this...www.lawfareblog.com...

Thank you. More people need to actually look at this.

It states that detaining US citizens is "optional". But Obama has stated that he is for that option. I am afraid, this is not looking too good.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok, so if the bill is unconstitutional and BarryO and Co. sign it....
What do we do with those who signed and endorsed it?
If it is indeed unconstitutional, I'd say hang em all from the highest trees.
If it is questionable, then I'd say vote every one of them out as they do not know up from down.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I have been saying all along that Obama was nothing more than a Pied Piper put in face to temporarily woo and fool the population while they finished their plans to overthrow our Constitution, Bill of Rights and what we had left of the American way of life. Now you Obamanoids, tell me where this is not true.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Ok, so if the bill is unconstitutional and BarryO and Co. sign it....
What do we do with those who signed and endorsed it?
If it is indeed unconstitutional, I'd say hang em all from the highest trees.
If it is questionable, then I'd say vote every one of them out as they do not know up from down.

All we can do is hope that nothing major happens from now until the next election. Or, if it possible, we need to impeach Obama NOW. I have signed a petition to impeach him and I think that everyone here should too. I don't know what good it is going to do, but it is a step in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

did the sgt really just say confiscate weapons ?

just a question nothing more, but

arent ppl called traitors to america if they do not abide by the constition, if so, overtrow obama and cancel this absurd idea

love to you all from holland
edit on 20-12-2011 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

i did read it did you? from the link

Does the NDAA expand the government’s detention authority?

Nope. Under current law, the Obama administration claims the authority to detain:

persons that the President determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, and persons who harbored those responsible for those attacks. The President also has the authority to detain persons who were part of, or substantially supported, Taliban or al-Qaida forces or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act, or has directly supported hostilities, in aid of such enemy armed forces.
er yes it does by adding this line

including any person who has committed a belligerent act, or has directly supported hostilities, in aid of such enemy armed forces
the others did not have this, what others? , the laws already in use. so what does this mean?
It means that if you protest or go on strike and that act helps, benefits or gives aid to enemy armed forces then you can be held and detained or if your actions are deemed a belligerent act or are engaged in hostilities you can be and will be detained.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I know this is a crazy bill, but I'm always the optimist. The enemy of america is the american government, so now the bill has passed and is law, maybe it should be turned on those people that actually signed it into law. that would be the sting in the tale that would stop anything like it happening again.

Guantanamo bay holiday for all of congress and obama. I can see them sat in a stress position now shouting to each other who the hell thought this was going to be a good idea

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is only the beginning but the world is waking up more than ever a global revolution is on it's way,there is no other choice, to many are waking up to fast. The time has come to say enough is enough, there is no time to be complacent. The time of the people is coming. Ron Paul is becoming more popular than ever before, he can win this.

This video may cheer you up, very well made and empowering:

Power to the people!
The time has come

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
“Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.”
― Thomas Jefferson

We are getting there.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

Yes it does sound bad at first. But i was in the military and i know for a fact i would never do anything against my morals. Never against my family, friends, or neihbors. I believe many servicemen feel the same. They can order us to take our friends and family, but it wont happen like the government will want. There will be more protests. More arrests. And when the cop or whoever goes home and finds his family is not there, he will stop being a puppet......... I hope

I've had the pleasure of knowing many servicemen and women who share your sentiments. The problem however is the increase in mercenary "defense contractors" that really have no problem killing you and your family for a few bucks.

And then there's the drone's, robots, and god knows whatelse they have up their sleeves. Holographic spaceships?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I am not sure hate is the right word for how i feel about obama as an aussie, its more along the lines of having the same level of respect for him that I have for julia gillard - NONE

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Don't forget the UN forces who I am sure Barry would let right in here. Funny you mention holographic spaceships. Have you read about NASA project Blue beam? I hope I got the name right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join