It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama *to Sign* NDAA Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Here is another video I just found with some relevant information,worth checking out. It has some remarks from Ron Paul on the bill being passed
-

edit on 19-12-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the Senator that told the public that if they can leave the country to do so before it's too late? I do not believe it was Ron Paul and can not for the life of me remember who it was. However, the people were warned and now the time is very short to do so, if not too late.

There are those that advocate armed insurrection but this would most likely only cause the use of military power against the populace. Do not rule out the use of foreign military personnel to do the job since they would have no problem shooting Americans. The beacon of hope has now officially been extinguished.

For all those that voted for HOPE & CHANGE, hope your enjoying the change.
edit on 12/19/2011 by pstrron because: corrections to text

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that Obama's ratings were so low that Kenya is calming he was born in America ...go figure....peace

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

What site is saying TANKS are headed to the streets? what tanks? what streets?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I am 50, I remember the days when russia was a threat, yet as i watch this and realize what has happened I am more terrified of this government then I am of Iran having nukes. God save us, I indeed feel there is something of truth the the propheys of the past. To my fellow ATSers um, wow this is real stuff, plan B ya know, asurvival mode

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I know that guy, it was sarcasm, he was saying that other sites of bloggers are sensationalizing that point, not that any credible sites are carrying such news....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

Yes it does sound bad at first. But i was in the military and i know for a fact i would never do anything against my morals. Never against my family, friends, or neihbors. I believe many servicemen feel the same. They can order us to take our friends and family, but it wont happen like the government will want. There will be more protests. More arrests. And when the cop or whoever goes home and finds his family is not there, he will stop being a puppet......... I hope

That'swhythe federalized Tenn N.G will be policing Idaho and the federalized idahoN.G. willbe following federal orders in Tenn.

"Stupid" they are not; young Jedi: .hmmmm..
edit on 19-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Obama still has not signed it HR1540 AKA NDAA 2011 2012 I am thinking some time after the first of the year in 2012 this would be in march when most of the laws take effect and for needed time for returning troops to "gear up" here is a link with links to check on NDAA HR1540 www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-12-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
And the jews are laughing all the way to the bank! You americans just bend over and take it up the ass. It's pathetic to watch.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
well I am sorry to say that I saw this comming....thought it would have been sooner though...If the "# @" hits the fan I´ll return home. I´ll have to square away the family here in Europe before heading home to enlist....but damn...its all alot closer now....I just want to raise my daughter and love my wife untill the last of my days...but If I see my countrymen in danger I will not hesitate to see it through along side them....win or lose we are in this together...

lets hope we are just freaking out over nothing...

folks, I hope you have made very clear to yourself what it means to be human now a days...more so than what it might mean to be American...this is happening to our world family....if we are under attack...defend yourselves! Help each other....everylife counts...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I still don't see that he signed it but from what i am gathering from different websites it looks like it is going to happen. Not as much coverage as i thought there would be. Anybody know a site where we can follow the bills progress closely?

btw here is a link to a site that talks about the FEMA camps and its 72 hour notice

www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It does not matter. We The People have already won. This is yet another last ditch attempt by the old gaurd to maintain their grip on power.

The "sleeping elephant" or American electorate has been stirred from a 100 year sleep. Her eyes are opening. She is beginning to see what has transpired during the last century. Once she stands, in all of her powerful glory, her awesome strength will become self evident to even the most corrupt and evil politician.

We shall remember 2011 as the low point in American History. The year shall be recorded in every history book and shall be taught in all civics classes. There will be a date next year that shall be celebrated with the same vigor and glory as Independence Day!

And do not forget, many of our soldiers read ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

He has a point.. i was talking about this with my family and this point came up. Also, the government knows that were gun crazy and people are gonna fight if this ends up happening. I just wish more people were aware of whats really going on. It hurts to see people so ignorant still championing obama because they think hes great.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think this the latest info on NDAA......I think the White house has it as of now.

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
IMO

here is a paranoidal rant....endulge me please....

I am one to think that all the protests are part of the plan...CIA and Co. made the arab spring...probably seeded others too...I think disorder is part of the justification for military presence ....look at Egypt....any fool can just through a uniform on...or take one off and do something terrible on tape and let the tanks roll in becuse local authorities cant control the situation...We are given a false sense of security in numbers....when in reality we are just giving them a reason to round us up....we are being tagged in a sense also...all those who are "disloyal" are being noted for future elimination....who knows

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The US version of "Night of the Long Knives" can't be far behind.

Ron Paul should be very worried if he wins Iowa. I will vote for him regardless of any smear campaign or even if he gets wacked. I will write him in.

We need to erect a working guillotine in the rotunda of Congress as a monument of democracy and a reminder to our esteeemed political leaders of what has historically happened to politicians who overstep their authority.
edit on 19-12-2011 by beanandginger because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

the white House has had it from the night of the 15th Dec. 2011 it can be on Obama's desk for 30 to 60 days before being signed, I think he will wait till after the 1st of the year, some time that week, the 2nd in a Monday, the laws go in to effect 30 to 60 days after becoming law. This will give home bound troops the time to gear up and ready up for "Home Land" use.

edit on 19-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
It doesn't make sense to me. All Obama had left was his base, and he just alienated every single one of them. If he'd wanted the bill to pass, he could have vetoed it and then had the House and Senate pass it again - God knows they had enough votes. What did he have to gain by signing it? Not looking "weak"? Well now he looks like a flip-flopping loser. He's alienated the entire country at this point, the far right and the far left and everyone else in between. I just simply don't understand what he was thinking by signing the bill.

Goodbye Obama, good luck getting re-elected now that your entire base hates you...

The 'base' has been used - you have been the veritable flock of sheep for this wolf to hide amongst - Akhenaten played y'all like a fiddle, unfortunately.

Even if you don't want to accept the 'tinfoil' perspective of your President being a clone of a long dead pharaoh, your country is a corporation, which is owned by the Crown, which is in turn owned by the Vatican - think about this, long and hard before you reply: when was the last time a president of a company asked the opinion or permission to do a single thing within the corporation? Not once - he answers to the shareholders.

end. of . story.

Ron is no different, unfortunately - these problems will not be solved by voting - time to act as adults and take control of your own destinies, lest ye fates find ye.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the video. My congressman and senators will have it in their email inbox shortly.

The President, is no friend to the American people, nor anyone who voted for this garbage.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Where are all the angry OWS people??

This sickens me!

When would people actually stand the hell up?!

Everyone should spread the message, via their Facebook, Twitter, or any means of media they can.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join