It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Ron Paul Hint at the Possibility of a 3rd Party Run?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
On the Leno show Ron Paul was asked about a 3rd party run and said he would not rule it out? I think this is good as why not he is not running again after this unless he wins and if the republicans snub him again with thier dirty tricks I think he has enough momentum to make a 3rd party run. This is the first time I have heard him address this issue in a positive manner. Like it is an option if he does not get the nomination. Of course he down played it here very well and that is fine.

Also it sends a message to the republicans that if they do snub him and fix the vote against him they just might loose all the Ron Paul supporters. In fact that is what should happen if they do all All the liberty lovers should leave the party and let them flounder.

His comment is at about the 18:30 mark in the video...

edit on 19-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I was actually going to refer you to this video based on the title of your OP.

Unfortunately, I am only aware of the video from it being previously posted.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
I was actually going to refer you to this video based on the title of your OP.

Unfortunately, I am only aware of the video from it being previously posted.

I accidentally hit the send button before I had anything in the body of the post. So had to edit to get the post in. This is great news though. I have wondered about this for a while and this shows me Ron sees the logic in this should he lose the nomination due to dirty tricks etc..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It's a damn shame we have to sit here and bicker about the ins and outs of a presidential candidate running for a different party, despite the fact hes the same #ing person.
edit on 19-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join