It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, do you believe angels/demons/devils exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Demons definitely exist. The closer I get to God, the more I can sense their presence and the more they try to break me down. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

A few months back I found myself fighting, not like any physical or emotional battle I had been in before, but a spiritual one. It put me into a severe depression so I started praying about it. I asked God to show me who or what was bothering me in order to remove my fear. Several weeks into these meditations, I saw the entity that had been terrorizing me in a dream. I think it was more fear of the unknown that had paralyzed me, because once I saw it I woke up and instantly knew the prayer had been answered. That event set me on a right path.

The downside and the advantage is that I will never be able to get that image out of my head.
edit on 19-12-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

This is exactly what happened to me, the closer i got, the more apparent they came!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

You and I are not the only ones my friend.

They are sneaky little bastards who whisper evil thoughts into people's ears and then accuse them of having those thoughts. Most people act on them without question - it's spiritual inception. They only get louder when you take the issue to God. He will show them to you, if you persist in prayer AND if you are ready.
edit on 19-12-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Are you sure It really was a bad spirit? I have felt a presence that i physicly touching my head thru the pillow and I kinda think of it as my guradian angel/higher self. It is like something is touching me thru my skull. It does it very gently and it has made me very harmonious and my sense of touch have increased. I think It is how the crown chakra gets opened.

Fairly sure, I feel calm and protected when my higher self is around.
The feeling you have at the top of your head is your crown Chakra. Kinda feels like the top of your heads open and air blows through?? you may also feel like ants crawling around your skin to.

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

the feeling reaches the top of your nose it gets quite annoying.

That is your 3rd eye Chakra being awakened. Sounds like all your meditation is starting to take affect, Look up "kundilini Awakening" as im sure you'll be meeting with it soon

Hihi. It's funny that we are both trying to enligten the other while probably being close in the spiritual evolution.
. So a statusreport for where I am:
No fear anymore at all. I know I am at the exakt point I should be. I have seen the synchronicity at suge a scale that there is no doutbs at all. Have opened my chakras and am I pushing chi. My mind is not still fully healed from the experiances of this life but is getting there. I can still feel hate and rightous rage against the evil (egoconcentrated people) unenlightened souls at times. I cannot be one with someone that don't want to be one with me. At other times when I am full of chi I am like a baby enjoying the sense of feeling in my body and have a tendency to make noises like a whale that come naturly. I cannot see or hear the other world/dimension and do mostly not remember my dreams.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Oh ok sounds like your doing alright! If you want to increase dream recall, keep a consistent sleeping pattern...Dreams usually represent the things you need to work on in order to progress,
and you can contact spirits and that their to!
good luck

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I recently returned to Christ and repentented my sins. Up until that point my dreams were fine, nothing to write about. However once I repentented and asked God to free me of certain sins I was struggling to give up on. I came under intense spiritual attacks in my dreams. I had dreams that were hard to describe but were beyond nightmares. I will not describe them to you but they were definitely evil in nature and I'd always wake up scared witless. However I prayed to God and after one week those dreams stopped.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i didnt until i read about and saw movies about a

"haunting in connecticut"

i wondered realistically, what would i have to do if someone in my immediate family exhibited increasing demonic behavior, talking in languages never learned, perhaps even.. shapeshifting.

and medical/psychological even holilstic intervention didnt help... would u turn to pursuing exorcism (an elaborate process for the most part).

i know i would, if it could 'save' my loved ones soul.. although it makes sense negative and positive energies/manifestations can dwell in anyones mind in different amounts based on their chemistry, diet, drugs, upbringing, ethics, values, morals, toxins, environment, lifestyle, hobbies, indulgencces, actions etc and thus, karma.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Yes, they exist in the unseen. Some are here that are in human form, and you will never know that they are human and or above. Interaction with humans is limited, because man becomes too dependent upon speaking to them and not having a personal relationship with Father.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join