It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good Photo analysis! Your right, I see nothing else but the lights in the photos you posted. It would seem that atleast the underside of a blimp would be shown. Something else to consider. We can rule out the Good Year blimp because when its in the air, it advertises in BIG BRIGHT WHITE lights on the side of it. If you have ever seen it, you know what Im talking about. I,ve seen the blimp around here quite a few times in my life, day and night, and I have NEVER seen without the advertisement lights off. there is also a Budwieser blimp that flies over Louisville about once or twice a year, usually for "Thunder over Louisville". Look it up, there is not enough room to describe this huge party. Anyway, "Thunder" has come and gone. I think it was in May. Right around the Ky Derby.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
looks like the tail lights on 2 cars. 2 red brake lights and a license plate bulb.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Good Photo analysis! Your right, I see nothing else but the lights in the photos you posted. It would seem that atleast the underside of a blimp would be shown. Something else to consider. We can rule out the Good Year blimp because when its in the air, it advertises in BIG BRIGHT WHITE lights on the side of it. If you have ever seen it, you know what Im talking about. I,ve seen the blimp around here quite a few times in my life, day and night, and I have NEVER seen without the advertisement lights off. there is also a Budwieser blimp that flies over Louisville about once or twice a year, usually for "Thunder over Louisville". Look it up, there is not enough room to describe this huge party. Anyway, "Thunder" has come and gone. I think it was in May. Right around the Ky Derby.

Thunder is long over here.....your right, it kicks off hte Ky Derby. April 17 - Thunder Over Louisville and April 23 - Great Balloon Glow

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was trying to find some information on the lighting regulations for blimps but as yet have not, but I did find this:

Not that i'm saying this is what you saw.

LadyV: You said that your son calls "it's here again", I take it from this the lights all move as if attached to each other or as one unit?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
looks like the tail lights on 2 cars. 2 red brake lights and a license plate bulb.

Yeah, I think I identifyed the object!!! It's the DeLorian back in action!!

have you seen this man?

Anyhow, any guys have any other hypothesis other than a blimp
?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm stickin with the tailight theory. The other one with the blue lights could be tail light covers.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I was trying to find some information on the lighting regulations for blimps but as yet have not, but I did find this:

Not that i'm saying this is what you saw.

LadyV: You said that your son calls "it's here again", I take it from this the lights all move as if attached to each other or as one unit?

Uhm, I find it hard to think that a stealth blimp would have lights on it... it'd make it so identifyable that it wouldn't be stealth anymore.. also I don't think it would really sever any purposes, planes are way more effecient and would probably cost less. I have seen that same image as a concept of the Aurora/Triangle ufo though....
P.S. Sorry for two posts in a row.

[edit on 9/9/2004 by k33l]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

I did a search too and came up that pic, but it doesn't correspond well....the only moveable thing you can see, it that the red lights seem to circle....what's funny is that I had no idea that it was triangle shaped until I took the photos, you can't tell that when your just looking at it. I guess because it's too high up......I dunno

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
LadyV, is the red light circling around the other lights? It has been reported as common behavior of ufos.. Also, am I mistaking you, or the object actually disappears and reappears randomly out of the blue in the same position? How long has this been going on exactly?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by k33l
LadyV, is the red light circling around the other lights? It has been reported as common behavior of ufos.. Also, am I mistaking you, or the object actually disappears and reappears randomly out of the blue in the same position? How long has this been going on exactly?

Some nights it's there and some nights it's not, but it is always in the same spot and has been going on for about two weeks now. As to the circling...I don't know, I say circling but it could actually be going off and on. What was odd though is that when we started taking pictures, it disappeared.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm not a big photography expert, but could you have the chance of using a filter of some sort in order to obtain higher exposure and hopefully capture (if there actually is anything there) whatever it is that is between those lights? It'd be awesome.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by k33l
I'm not a big photography expert, but could you have the chance of using a filter of some sort in order to obtain higher exposure and hopefully capture (if there actually is anything there) whatever it is that is between those lights? It'd be awesome.

I doubt it...I know know nothing about photography, but I am going to call another ATSer next time I see it that lives near me

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ive got my sony sure shot handy cam charged and ready!! I want VIDEO BABY! My cam has starlight mode(Basicly infrared), and a pretty good zoom. When I get the call, Ill be ready!! We get some good video of this thing and Ill post it here.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372

Hello all, my 1st post..

I agree with u, for sure those lights come from 2 cars....
They r going in oposite directions, thats why one has 2 red lights with a white bulb.......and the other has 2 white lights with white plates bulb.
The Single red light in the upper left side surely is some kind of street sinalization.
The pic is so blurry because the cam got focused in the bush at the left side and the pic is so dark because the flash....
Im not a professional photographer but i know when u use flash to take a pic, the obejcts out of the flash range will get darker than normal...
Totally waste of time to use flash with distant objects.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Ive got my sony sure shot handy cam charged and ready!! I want VIDEO BABY! My cam has starlight mode(Basicly infrared), and a pretty good zoom. When I get the call, Ill be ready!! We get some good video of this thing and Ill post it here.

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it!!!

Hello all, my 1st post..

I agree with u, for sure those lights come from 2 cars....
They r going in oposite directions, thats why one has 2 red lights with a white bulb.......and the other has 2 white lights with white plates bulb.
The Single red light in the upper left side surely is some kind of street sinalization.
The pic is so blurry because the cam got focused in the bush at the left side and the pic is so dark because the flash....
Im not a professional photographer but i know when u use flash to take a pic, the obejcts out of the flash range will get darker than normal...
Totally waste of time to use flash with distant objects.

ANd just how would you explain flying cars???

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i have to agree with the two other peeps... it just looks like two cars travelling in different directions, passing under a street light.

as for them "flying", i doubt they are

EDIT:

actually, change "travelling" to 'stationary' because if they were moving then the white lights wouldn't be seen in the third photo

[edit on 10-9-2004 by BLUELol]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So you guys are all doubting LadyV ?? Lol, they're already telling you you haven't seen it ladyv

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Order yourself one of those 1 or 2 million candlepower spotlights (there are rechargable versions available online for ~$40-$50). Light it up and snap another photo.

MK

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm in Richmond and I haven't seen anything latley. But I did recently hear quite a few jets and helicopters, and also there has been more trains running as of recently. But I highly doubt that is anything important. BUt the weird thing about the Helicopters is they usually do circle patterns over the city and you can watch it almost the whole time, but they seem to be off in the distance barley bordering the city, can't even see it.

Q

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It's the homeland security blimp! What have you been doing, LadyV?

I'm in the Richmond area also, and I've seen some pretty suspicious stuff also.

This was several years ago, but the same descriptions seem to be popping up a lot more lately...that's right, "the triangles". Some friends and I were just tooling around out in the country (near the Army Depot, coincidentally enough), when a guy in the back of the truck started ranting about a UFO. He was severaly impaired at the time, so we all just told him to shut up and sit down.

Well, we got to where we were going (field party!) and looked up...and I fell flat on my ass, jaw on the ground. What we all saw were the typical "triangle" lights. Of course, we tried to rationalize the situation, but one small detail defied all analysis--there is no known craft that can move like that. These things were sigging and zagging at angles that no man-made aircraft could do at that kind of speed. We watched them zip around for about an hour, then all of a sudden they booked off to the south at extreme speeds. Shortly thereafter, a couple of jets flew in from the north and moved right on in the direction they had went.

Conclusions? Who knows. It is suspicious to me that these things seem to be seen so often in proximity to various military installations. Possibly something "ATS" being tested? Kind of curious though-if this was the case, we'd have expected it to return to the base, which was west of our position, but they went south. Also, if it was indeed a military craft, why would there be jets apparently "in pursuit"?

Could be entirely unrelated to your pics, LadyV, but the triangle lights are similar. Curious that yours are near-stationary whereas ours were extremely mobile. I had no idea there were this many KYians on ATS!
Keep up the sleuthing...

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Q]

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Q]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join