It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could every story on the news be fake? The Truth Exposed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ALL NEWSPAPERS, TV, RADIO, INTERNET IS BOGUS - IS WITHIN THE MATRIX IS WITHIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER -- RON PAUL, ALEX JONES, DAVID ICKE, INCLUDED. ONLY YOU CAN AWAKEN TO AND ESCAPE THE MATRIX USING YOUR OWN INTUITION/GOD GIVEN POWER .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

There is a website and I found many videos.

I watched the videos in this order - they are labelled No.1 then No.2 (a) (b) (c) then No.3 (a) (b) (c)

There are more and when I have time to focus - I am interested in viewing them all.

The website is WellAware1 and there are sites that make videos available for download.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I had a similar experience, regarding the death of a worker on the job. The death was reported publicly, but ALL the circumstances about it had been fabricated... I, too, was stunned by that.

I remember thinking; if they can't report properly on such a small incident ( if I could say that about a death ), then what about world affairs happening on the other side of the planet?...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It is absurd to say or even suggest that every single story on the news is fake. It's something only a person with no brain would believe.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
It is absurd to say or even suggest that every single story on the news is fake. It's something only a person with no brain would believe.

well

maybe we should start a list of true stories on the news ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
one thing i noticed is on CNN when they do live reporter interviews, i'm fairly certain they are standing in front of a green screen.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Whilst I have been extremely skeptical of many major news stories, especially this year, to suggest that all or the majority news is 'faked' is preposterous. As an example, that OBL death joke of a story - there's no way in hell he died the way they say he did, or that he was buried at sea, that there's no photos etc. That was pure propaganda. Same with these recent stories about Iran being behind 9/11 and all that nonsense.

However, many events are hard to deny. Some aspects of the story might be fabricated - such as who is responsible for an attack, but the attack has still occurred.

Some of it is entirely true, some of it is disinformation and some is totally fabricated, but the majority have actually happened.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have to say this thread has completely changed the way I watch t.v. now. I can't watch a reality show without trying to "bust" them with their inconsistencies and screw ups. It is ridiculous how easy it is to spot these instances once you are aware they might be there.

Just 1 thing I realized while watching a reality show, anyone else notice how seemingly professional they are at speaking on camera and acting natural when the most unnatural things are happening to them? I mean they go from being drunk, hill billy moonshiners one day and then the next they are able to perfectly say what is on their mind with none of the normal speech pattern mistakes we see in real life like saying ummmm, know what I mean, slurring their words, etc.

Rarely are people masters of the English language to the degree that 100% of "reality t.v." characters are. I mean if they aren't actors, they really should be. When you are at a family event and someone video tapes it, how often are all the people in your family thrilled to get on camera and then once they do they never make any mistakes or say the wrong thing and have to correct themself?

Watch how often they reuse people as "extras" in the show. You will see a person or persons walking in the background of one scene then the same people in a different time of day in a different location, and they expect us to assume it was a huge coincidence that the same strangers happen to be everywhere the camera crew is that day throughout the city?

My wife brought up a really good point though, usually the networks or show creators don't actually tell us the show is "real" or a "reality program". We assume it is based on the way the show and characters are introduced and the premise of the show. But in actuality no one told us it was real or scripted, we just make our own assumptions. So maybe they aren't actually deceiving us, but they aren't exactly being honest either.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Re: Gaga/Winehouse: they have never performed anytime near each other; the closest was one performing in the morning in the US (I believe), and the other performing in the evening in Europe somewhere. Never have been at a performance at the same time, or anywhere else I can tell for that matter.

This guy's YouTube account has been terminated, recently apparently. He's reuploading all the videos to blip.tv... right now I guess (new ones pop up every few hours).

I agree with the others-----some are a stretch and some dead on. The best ones are in the various shorter videos on the Blip channel. Shame they all got taken down from YT, there's tons. All sorts of evidence videos apparently too, like 911 calls from the Giffords shooting and whatnot. Would be nice to have the reference and "proof" to check. Some is very, very compelling for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
Re: Gaga/Winehouse: they have never performed anytime near each other; the closest was one performing in the morning in the US (I believe), and the other performing in the evening in Europe somewhere. Never have been at a performance at the same time, or anywhere else I can tell for that matter.

This guy's YouTube account has been terminated, recently apparently. He's reuploading all the videos to blip.tv... right now I guess (new ones pop up every few hours).

I agree with the others-----some are a stretch and some dead on. The best ones are in the various shorter videos on the Blip channel. Shame they all got taken down from YT, there's tons. All sorts of evidence videos apparently too, like 911 calls from the Giffords shooting and whatnot. Would be nice to have the reference and "proof" to check. Some is very, very compelling for sure.

The link you posted above has been removed now too!!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
does anyone know where to find this video. I need to reference it in a thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the big show. AKA the big skim.

They can't spell it out but the subconscious of the ego-based will always tip the hand. It can't be done without Hollywood. They don't even hide it anymore. TV has changed (read programmed) the way humans judge. We've gone from listening and weighing against reality to accepting looks and soundbites and hypocrisy. It is all due to the constant distractions and direct controlling of what is being fed the human machine as inputs.

Anyone with awareness can see that training kids from age 10 on through college how to kill with no emotion is going on in mass scale. Every gun on tv and every video game that uses weaponry is a visual and audible input that the computer mind takes as instructions to improve muscle memory and improve synapse connections in the areas of acceptance of the program and motor control.

The game makers don't even understand this. Games are not good or bad. But one has to understand how the body machine works in order to fully become aware of our present reality. Every input seen, heard and unseen/unheard (not cognizant of) is a potential instruction to the brain. Depending on how you choose to operate your machine dictates the level of awareness to reality you will have. If you accept the programs of others you will start to build a thought-emotion-connected belief system that will become your lens.

But if you learn to own your programming, then the drive can be nearly erased and new programming of your choice can be input. This is the key to peace that surpasses all understanding.

What does this have to to with the fake news & fake fear events? Money and control. Robots donate their money to the tune of millions to non-profits that spring up every time a kid disappears, a LEO gets killed, a catastrophe happens. The big skim is there is money in it.

The Hollywood hints are nearly enough to slap a face to wake a person up.
Wag the dog
Truman Show
Catch-22
Dr Strangelove
The Manchurian Candidate
The Shining (aka Kubricks deal with the US to fake the Apollo footage)
Eyes Wide Shut (aka Kubricks final attempt to pull back the curtain on reality)
and every conspiracy proven or not that has people scratching their heads.

It is all fair game as far as I can see. If one is a hoax, you have to question it all. There is enough evidence right now of shenanigans by those supposedly in power to serve that it is pure ignorance and programming that blinds people to the fact they are mental servants.

The beauty is that life isn't that bad being in the dark. Who cares if the earth is flat or round? How does it affect me if the earth goes around the sun or vice versa? So it's either it doesn't matter in the end or maybe we are somehow better off to seek that knowledge and grow out of this planet of a playpen.

It is hilarious that given what we witness today as news that people here believe humanity as it stands is ready for free energy much less anti-gravity, ray guns and space travel. War of the Worlds radio show is nearly as true today but it seems that momentum is shifting and people are starting to question.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
does anyone know where to find this video. I need to reference it in a thread.

He switched to Vimeo. Yesterday Vimeo supposedly took down his videos. Best way to keep track is here:
www.wellaware1.com

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The media knows when you are sleeping...

The media knows when you are awake....

The media knows if you've been bad or good....

So be good for goodness sake....

Oh, you better watch out. You better not cry.

You better not pout, I'm telling you why.

The media is coming to town.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here's an interesting look at viral marketing using fake news clips. Even though everyone knows the clips are fake, the movie makes $41 million and the fake news clips generate more traffic than ever.

Before people become aware, they are trapped in a belief system. And since society discourages the questioning of beliefs, most are not equipped to do the work necessary to dig deep and confront themselves.

In the state of belief, reality and truth do not matter to the person. In fact, they would as likely watch a reality show as participate in their own reality. We are taught to live our lives through the movies of others (drama). We relate to it and we grow.

But at some point we have to grow UP. And OUT. We have to shed the snake skin of belief and begin to open our eyes (third?) to see a new reality. Belief and ego are understood and harnessed, opening the way to creativity, creation and a new understanding.

So when new information contradicts belief systems, it is rejected by the body-computer. System crash, blue screen, whatever. The program rejects the incoming data as opposing its current instruction set. The open-minded, aware, don't have this limitation and the incoming data is analyzed as possibility.

If millions of viewers are titillated by fake news, imagine if the real news was fake? How titillating would THAT be? If you controlled Reality TV, you control the viewers. If everyone is viewing your SHOW(S), then you control everyone...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Hi Bone, this is a really interesting observation. Could you please elaborate or at least send me the link for the video where you spotted Uday? This means that Uday and Qusay could still be well and alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join