It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict XVI and His Failing Health

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

Really?

Who are you to Judge?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Between 1945 and 1985, 10,000 - 20,000 children have been abused in Dutch Catholic institutions. Of course the Church here (Bishops) are complaining of ignorance of those facts. It certainly sounds at least a tad evil to me.
Dutch source

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

The Catlick Church certainly has its issues, but evil!?!

I suggest you check out the millions that go to the poor via the Church. Or perhaps the thousands of missionaries in Africa, Asia, and elsewhere. Catholic Charities works hard to provide adoptions for abandoned babies.
And of course, the pot lucks. My dear God, the pot lucks!

And Mardi Gras. And St. Patrick's day (My liver would agree with you that those are evil, I guess).

Evil most definitely. The Church makes up a part of what people on ATS would call 'the powers that be'. They help enforce the world’s monetary system which creates almost all the serious issues we see around the world today.
The power and influence that the church has is immeasurable, but yet they do not come close to the possible good they could do.
Yes they do give money to charity, but they would know this is not an effective method of actually solving problems in the long term. They have the power to speak out against the causes of these problems but choose to cure not prevent.
It’s very well to give money to charity, but does it make any sense that they have billions in their banks and billions worth of assets yet still need their followers to donate rather than spend their amassed wealth? That seems like the pure definition of scam to me.. The smart bargaining ploy like 10 cents from every item goes to charity when they are making 200% profit on some cheaply assembled faith.
What does the church have to do with mardi gras?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

We should all beware your serpent tongue for it speaks words of blasphemy from the bottomless abyss that sits in the spot of your lost heart. Begotten by the lies and snares of the devil that has seized control over the mind of the weak and insolent; repent, for your time will come in which you will slobber at the feet of the Lord. He will show you out to be the scoundrel you are, no better than the most virulent disease.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
reply to post by Misoir

PEDOPHILE SUPPORTER, SUPPORTER
PLEASE WATCH YOUR CHILDREN AROUND THIS PERSON

IRRATIONAL MANIAC WHO TYPES IN ALL CAPS DECLARING PEOPLE AND WHOLE RELIGIONS TO BE EVIL!
ALSO ACCUSING SOMEONE HE NEVER MET AND KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT TO BE A PEDOPHILE SUPPORTER!
PLEASE WATCH YOUR KEYBOARDS ROUND THIS PERSON!
I dont know what your definition of evil is but supporting people who rape children seems like a clear cut definition to me.
If you support the pope and the church or vatican you are pedophile supporters, supporters/

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

We should all beware your serpent tongue for it speaks words of blasphemy from the bottomless abyss that sits in the spot of your lost heart. Begotten by the lies and snares of the devil that has seized control over the mind of the weak and insolent; repent, for your time will come in which you will slobber at the feet of the Lord. He will show you out to be the scoundrel you are, no better than the most virulent disease.

Have a nice day.

How eloquently worded!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Have a nice day.
Stop avoiding the facts
You are supporting pedophile supporters and that is seriously disgusting.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
nvm, wrong thread
edit on 19/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Apologies

edit on 19/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: And a typo too

link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

reply to post by Misoir

PEDOPHILE SUPPORTER, SUPPORTER
PLEASE WATCH YOUR CHILDREN AROUND THIS PERSON

IRRATIONAL MANIAC WHO TYPES IN ALL CAPS DECLARING PEOPLE AND WHOLE RELIGIONS TO BE EVIL!
ALSO ACCUSING SOMEONE HE NEVER MET AND KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT TO BE A PEDOPHILE SUPPORTER!
PLEASE WATCH YOUR KEYBOARDS ROUND THIS PERSON!
I dont know what your definition of evil is but supporting people who rape children seems like a clear cut definition to me.
If you support the pope and the church or vatican you are pedophile supporters, supporters/

By your logic- anyone who supports Penn State University supports child molestors as well.

Can it be possible that there are good and bad apples in EVERY organization?

link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So is it ok for me to go out and rape some kiddies?

All I am seeing is a lot of blind people avoiding the sad truth
Stop avoiding what I am saying and lets have a real debate about this, you cannot win because its a non argument that pedophile supporters are evil scum

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Do you support any organizations?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Every occupation has it's evil members, unless you have proof of the Pope's quilt of a crime, quit being a disgusting waste of space.

I too say, have a nice day.....not.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Stop avoiding what I am saying and lets have a real debate about this, you cannot win because its a non argument that pedophile supporters are evil scum

You claimed another poster is a Pedophile. Period.

Proof,or its a LIE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Good riddance. Sorry to be so cold, but the man is just as corrupt as the rest of them.

Its almost as if he radiates evil. Just the way he looks is sinister.

Thats my two cents.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

You claimed another poster is a Pedophile. Period.

Proof,or its a LIE.

No clearly I called him a pedophile supporter, supporter
The pope supports pedos, he supports the pope.. that is your proof

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Misoir

*SNIP*
Uh oh, being an ass I better not let the pope get anywhere near me

edit on 12/18/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Actioned Quote.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Rape is bad, there is no debate. That's not what we are talking about.

We are dealing with a human being in very poor health. If he has done wrong, he can repent, just as I hope that God gives me time to repent of my sins. At some point in your life, I hope you have the chance to repent of yours. Have you ever sinned? You can be forgiven, remember that.

The Pope is a fellow human. He needs our prayers. If you can not do even that small thing, stay silent.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

I dont know the story behind this university but I am assuming that if someone paid to cover up crimes of pedophillia then they are no longer employed there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join