It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why there will not be war with Iran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There's been alot of chatter as of late primarily from this site that the only reason why we left Iraq was to invade Iran but the stone dead truth is the following :

There has been 14 plans uncovered that Israel will first strike Iran and leave us to clean up the mess but thus far won't dare to act because if they do they are on their own

all dating to 2003

there's also an issue with a pipeline that they want to complete that runs from Afghanistan to Europe and Isral that will go uncompleted

plus seeing how during WWII no one was chequing Nazi Germany during it's takeover of Europe is a lesson we do not wish to repeat as Russia and China will ensure that we don't do the same to the Mid East that Germany did to Europa

Russian subs were confirmed in 09 200 miles off the coast of Florida and if they can get that close there isn't a defense shield that can stop them
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Last month Russian Prime Minister Dimitri Medevedev threatened to destroy a planned US defense shield scheduled for Poland
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russia can match us plane for plane, soldier for soldier, tank for tank, ship for ship

All China has to do to cripple us is to close off it's exports as we rely to heavily on "Made In China" cheap goods

Russia not only has nukes but has a little thing called an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile or ICBM for short that can reach Los Angels the long way.

They can't launch from here because they've been severely restricted and limited as to what they can do hence the systematic destruction of America because the way our laws are written prevents a launchpad domestically!

Plus The American people won't go for another conflict and embarrassment plus the fact we cannot afford it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
you will go to war because you cant afford it.
The US is on its last leg as the world police and China is about to step up to the plate with its proven method of communism to take over.
This is not by accident but rather by design.

edit on 18-12-2011 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a while. All in all both countries don't want to get in this scuffle. Citizens of the US don't want another War. Good things are on the horizon for humanity. Not World War 3. I'm tired of the World War 3 "predictions" here. Mostly because they are claimed in such a "matter of fact" manner. Kind of like the above post.....

I'll admit the The Cold War never ended though. It just went below freezing. Now its heating back up. But nothing will happen. Russia/China is just tired of the US doing literally everything they want. So these countries are trying to get some respect back. I just think its hard for either sides threats to hold any water because they know it will be the end of everything.

We are mutually dependent so we don't want to break those ties.

Thank you for this post. I am SICK of seeing titles like..... "This is it!!! We are GOnna Attack IRan Tomorrow!!!11!! Get Ready for WW3 PeoplE!!!111!! I have Proof!!!"
edit on 18-12-2011 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Sorry if you dont like my post, but the US has played its role, unfortunately there will come a time when the US is nothing more than a depopulated sweat shop working for China.
This has nothing to do with being reliant on each other financially, the global currency is in its last legs, a new system needs to be implemented, and that cannot be done with the US holding the worlds purse strings.

Give you the heads up on how we know the US is designed to fail. A US drone falls into the hands of your enemy.
Your enemy have a missile which can destroy your carriers, your troops are sitting in a hostile country who relies on others to get supplies through.
Your population is becoming more and more angry at your goverment and when the favorite doesnt win you can be assured that something will break.

But thats OK if you don't like the doom and gloom, your enemy will probably be using rainbow guns which fire skittles and hugs.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
and china can match all the allies man for man and then some. 360 million+ fit for military duty.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I love discussions about Iran. This post is correct about the likelihood of no war with Iran. The simple reason is forces from within Iran will stop them short of constructing and building nuclear weapons. Those force understand the threat. Build them and you will get a reaction from the West you won't like.

When push comes to shove Russia and China will back out and prepare to help clean-up the mess. A great deal of Iran will be a nuclear wasteland because its' nuclear facilities have been totally destroyed and its' military completely neutralized. There won't be anyone left to fight as they've all gone to Allah.

It's not a joke or a game and Iran doesn't understand the power with which it plays which is why the game is so dangerous. Hopefully the game will end without WWIII. My best,

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Another variable to consider :

The Northwesst shoreline of The Caspian Sea is Russian waterways and the southern shoreline is Iranian waterways meaning all they gotta do is send a fleet of subs and aircraft carries down The Caspian and we wouldn't know that they've made landfall until they arrived on shore

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

I don't see either backing down as Russia is already sympathetic to Iran as they've been supplying them with arms.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

It wont go nuclear because Israel would be in the direct direction of any nuclear fallout,
it would more than likely be a prolonged battle which will be designed to decimate the populations of any countries involved, well at least enough wiped out to have no real defence against china

top topics

join