It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Policy Polling : Ron Paul the FRONT RUNNER @ 23% in Iowa.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dissident1987

Speaking of Ron Paul and the NWO, I just came across this video where he talks about it!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
yep, got a donation for him, will send it tomorrow. go go RP

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I hope that he wins the primary but based on his "controversial" viewpoints, there's no was the PTBs will let him get to the white house. Both parties apparently supported a bill that allows the indefinite detention of american citizens without trial. Paul may be the only one who has actually read the constitution.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
MSN reported that the republican committee is prepared to throw everything at Ron Paul to keep him from becoming the Republican nominee. Just goes to show you that the people's voice doesn't matter when it comes to elections. Talk about rigged elections in other countries, we do it right here in the good ole USA.

The Republicans not only want to increase our taxes next year, they want to decide who we should have as a candidate. If Ron Paul doesn't become the presidential candidate, you can expect Obama to be elected to another term. The other Republican candidates are towing the same republican platform that has shown time and time again they're not for the middle class and are nothing but war mongers.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Speaking critically - I wonder who Ronnie`s minders are if the let him enter this situation:

If his team are this naive I am concerned for him when he encounters the sharks of the NWO. He may be an accident waiting to happen if he becomes Prez unless he toughens up his surrounding team/protection. He is a good man but that does not guarantee that he will be a good Prez. Look at Carter.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Baron Cohen is a joke.

I have a hard time believing this, maybe they honestly just didn't know who he is or we're fooled. I read that often he will trick people into interviews by presenting a well dressed person who appears to the interviewer, Sacha in costume will begin by apparently reading off preliminary questions and going over the process, then they'll just flip the cameras on and tape a circus.

It's essentially the same thing a Reality TV meets that Ashton Kutcher show Punked, a joke.
edit on 19-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth
Thought I would just add my input here even though I live in a far away land where we are so used to corruption it is part of our everyday lives (South Africa).

Don't you think it is funny that Obama was going to bring about all these changes and not a single one was ever realised? Why would anyone think Ron Paul will have better results? He will still need to be part of the "System" as such and in fact will be voted in by that very system?
Presidents have very little power in today's Global World of Multinational Corporations. These companies / elite will do what they will regardless and there ain't much a single president can do over a 4 year period.

Yes I know that my attitude may be a self-defeatist one but I just don't think looking to a corrupt system to solve a corrupt system will get any results.

The difference - and you are far from alone in not realizing this, is that Obama was clearly a fraud and a liar to anyone who researched him before he was elected. What you must do and this is for life in general is look at peoples actions to determine their character and not their words, it is the only way you will truly learn anything about them.

Ron Paul is so consistent it's almost laughable. Besides his record the other way you can tell he would create real change is the media and the Republican power structure hate him and do not want him to win - whereas with Obama despite his supposed change he was the media darling. The two candidates in my lifetime that clearly would have brought change and were actively fought against are Perot, and Paul.

The problem is 95% of people don't even bother to look into a candidates background, it's usually as superficial as I like that promise he is making me, or he is my parties representative he will get my vote because the other party is my enemy.

Now do I think Ron Paul if elected could fix everything and get this country turned around. No I really don't he is one person and would still have a large percentage of the population, congress and the power brokers completely against him. One thing I am sure of though is he would at least try.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sorry to ruin your little celebration but Ron Paul's ability to expand his appeal within the GOP base is none existent.
In the end it will be the Electoral College and the idea that has been implanted in the voter’s mind, a third party candidate can never win a presidential election.
The GOP will discredit the Iowa caucuses because the Republican establishment knows he's not going to end up as the nominee.
Besides Iowa Republicans pick Huckabees, not presidents.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I hope Ron Paul pulls through! That will be an incredible statement, especially since the multinational media companies have made every effort to spin the Ron Paul story into the grotesque. I think he COULD be a strong candidate. If for nothing else, he is the only candidate with strong convictions who operates from principles.

...and the country sure as hell can't survive with another term of Obama.

Additionally, Ron Paul seems like a win-win. I may not agree with him on every point, but he truly is the candidate of CHANGE. He will force America to make the changes we need to grow and regain our sovereignty.

As for the ANONYMOUS HACKERS, I think their "threats" to rig the IOWA Caucus are engineered to undermine and discredit a Ron Paul win.

Anonymous Hackers should just stay the heck out of it and let each person's vote count. If they do hack in (in my hypothetical worst-case scenario), maybe they can just "oversee" the raw tallies and signal an alarm if anything is tampered with. If they do anything further, then they are doing a crime against freedom... and humanity. The result will be the U.N. taking even more control over our country. Holder and Obama will be so proud!
edit on 19-12-2011 by twoandthree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

He doesn't have "minders." Ron Paul thinks for himself and has a slim-lined staff. That's how he ended up in that situation. That and Sasha Baron Cohen has con-artist skills to make great comedy. Without the element of deception and a grand scheme, Cohen would have no career. He takes it to the max... and it is very difficult for any of his "target victims" to know how to take it or process it.

It's disturbing that DR Treg uses Cohen as a litmus test.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Yeah, Rush Limbaugh is already painting him as the tin foil hat candidate.

Hate to admit that I used to listen to him. What a tool.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I donated and made over 100 calls today on the phone from home system. I went out to lunch in my Ron Paul t-shirt and parked right in front of the restaurant with a huge sign on my windshield so anybody coming out would see it.

THIS IS HOW WE WIN! PUUSSHHHH

so i posted this thread on my Facebook page and your picture comes up as the Thumbnail instead of the ATS logo. how great.

edit on 19-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by proximo

How true. I'm from Illinois and when he was a senator here, I can remember our local talk news station broadcasting the day after he spoke at the 2004 DNC. Our local morning talk host was salivating at this new rock star of the democratic party. Most of us never heard of the guy and he was a senator from our own state!

When he started his campaign it really wasn't any wonder to any of us down staters that he would do this as he voted present the majority of the time (short anyhow) while in the state senate. Now, why would anyone do that? Someone who wanted to run for high political office but didn't want to be entrapped by his beliefs or would give an insight to the way he might govern if elected president. You better believe that many of us were scared to death of this guy.

My wife still thinks he's the anti-christ, but I'm not swallowing that pill.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree

As for the ANONYMOUS HACKERS, I think their "threats" to rig the IOWA Caucus are engineered to undermine and discredit a Ron Paul win.

Anonymous Hackers should just stay the heck out of it and let each person's vote count. If they do hack in (in my hypothetical worst-case scenario), maybe they can just "oversee" the raw tallies and signal an alarm if anything is tampered with. If they do anything further, then they are doing a crime against freedom... and humanity. The result will be the U.N. taking even more control over our country. Holder and Obama will be so proud!

If anyone hacks the vote it won't be to help Pon Paul, it will. be to lose his votes, or do any harm possible.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Winning Iowa will be an opportunity to get his foot in the door. That will give him an opportunity to get more media attention (although I don't think that's been working out nicely so far), as well as more debate time. Plus if people hear that he won in Iowa, that might encourage them to look into him and see what all the hubbub is about.
edit on 19-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I THOUGHT that thought created reality when I was younger.

Then you keep getting shafted even though you THOUGHT you were being productive, being positive, and doing the right thing.

We THOUGHT that Howard Dean had the Democratic nominations in the bag. You know what created reality? Him yelling "yeehaw" at a rally and it being played back over 2,000 times on every news outlet for two weeks. It wasn't news. It represented nothing. But out of context, it was portrayed as "crazy." Dean had never done anything but propose sober legislation -- he's the straightest arrow in the quiver.

Thought is created these days by Propaganda.

I'm not a fan of Ron Paul's, but at this point, I could never vote for any OTHER Republican, and Obama is obviously just going to follow the winds of the status quo -- which means inevitable failure. RP might just knock the PTB for a loop, or he might not.

But if the normal propagandists like Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, William Kristol and the rest, are NOT promoting RP -- it means that RP will not get RNC support. IT also means that where there are electronic voting machines -- RP will not be winning.

Reality may be created, but it's by people with fat paychecks. RP might get more votes -- but that's not what wins elections anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by twoandthree

The NWO are all about deception and the grand scheme dont ya know.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

www.foxnews.com...

I say we all upload similar videos claiming it is from anonymous about voting systems everywhere now.

It is a amazing coincidence to have anonymous to 'threaten' to attack iowa's and iowa's system alone right now.

edit on 19-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I like some of the things Paul says, but a lot of his beliefs are batsh#t crazy. Like getting rid of public schools and social security. I would like him to elaborate on why he thinks we should not have public education and a social safety net for our elderly. Until he does so I cant get behind him. He reminds me of the crazy guy who lives in the street who every once in a while is coherent for a minute, but then will talk gibberish for 45 minutes. Its a free country, support who you think is best but be sure to investigate his position on a variety of issues, not just the ones that sound good to you. We have had buyers remorse for 11 years now, I hate to think people will vote with emotion instead of reason again. That being said, I DO understand people supporting him when you look at our alternatives.
edit on 19-12-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Convincing the people of one state is only the first step. The people of the entire U.S. need to decide what future they want. I only hope that we have enough time to get Dr. Paul into office. However, with the future passing of bill 1867, i fear we are to little to late.

Good luck to all, and good luck to Dr. Paul.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join