It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

You are on the right track well sort of.

One Face produces or selects the Experience Compiled out of the Libraries and presents it top the other Face which represents the Center or Inner Mind.

The Construct gives birth to itself again producing a Clone of the First Construct and contains this smaller Coned Version u]Between the Faces and acts as a "Mediator" between the ""Outer Faces allowing the Faces to communicate Bi-Directionally.

Whereas before it was a One way deal.

It is this Program (The Earth experience) invokes this Change, which is sometimes referred to as the "Metamorphosis".

More on this later.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

It's a little different than what you have described, LOL, but I will show clearly every step involved and ALL the workings as Well as the "Communication" Formats used.

The "Inner" mind can't change anything.

It is the "Outer" Mind which Controls your entire Experience but in saying this, the "Outer" &" Inner" Mind are really one and the Same Mind.

Its only that there are 2 "Outer" (re the conceptual layering affect) Faces and 2 "Inner/Outer" Faces presenting 2 Planes.

One "Plane" represents the "Outer" Mind the other is a 2D display used the "Centre" of the Mind.

Even though the centre is Non Dimensional. But the Centre Processes, using one of the Planes having 2 Faces.

The result after The "Metamorphosis" takes place; The Smaller "Partition Map" is between these 2 Planes having "Inner" and "Outer" Faces.

We are talking about innumerable mini Constructs existing in a Single (Huge) Structure which has existed from the beginning, and acts as a network for the mini constructs, One of which your LIFE ("Mind" or "Awareness") resides in.

Your experience is IN the smaller" Partition Map" in.between these 2 Planes and their 2 Faces.

So this is why I say there is NO LIFE IN the Universe or on Earth, because what you experience is Through "Communication" between the "Outer" Faces in this "Processing System" and Your LIFE exists in One "Face" and your body & universe in the other "Face".

The 2 are actually separate.

I will be showing ALL this soon, then going onto eventually the "Interfaces" and their workings in the Craft itself.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hopefully I can put my other thread to one side after today, and return to this one and continue once again.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I got through to page 5 and notice not all your diagrams are coming up and when clicking on the link I get 404"d
TMT...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
FINALLY! Someone else who understands and is having the same experience of pure thought of ONE. We are still few, but soon will blossom into infinity. Glad to meet you/me/us!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hey, m.t.

just wanted to post a link from someone who is working on something very similar to yourself. many people here at ATS do not think that this has any merit, but at the link provided there is plenty of scholarly reference.

thanks again!
lehar

edit on 15-2-2012 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm interested in all of your drawings The MatrixTraveller. Why don't you send the ones you posted in this thread to me with their numbers. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join