It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I will use larger Drawings in future....

Thank you for asking for larger drawings...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
I have, within the past three weeks taken a hobby of (sacred?) geometry. so, I find your drawings quite appealing. I will take the necessary time to understand your thesis. however, I want to request that a bulk-download of your drawings, un-resized, be made available ....if for no other reason than to augment my own study.

thank you for preparing this information. truly, fascinating.

This "Partition Map" Fills the Whole Field of Vision when seen by the Mind with the eyes closed.

It can be seen also with the eyes open after going through a process of mind access before opening the eyes.
It also fills your field of vision when vied with the Eyes Open also.

When we go further The field of Vision then turns to a "Square" and you can then see the Whole Plane and a slightly larger Partition Map is seen.

You then have Full Access to the "Processing System" that produces your so called "Reality", involving your Body and Environment you believe to be the Universe.

But what you experience i.e your Body (The Human Primate) and the Environment it interacts with, is actually Inside "The Real Self" and NOT "Outside" yourself, as most believe today, including most Scientists.

The Ancients referred to this as "The City".

It will give you an idea of the Size we are writing about This is the same size as your Field of vision and NOT the Size you see below.

Hope this is large enough for you, if Not I can give it to you as 1/4 of the "Partition Map".

edit on 10-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The Human "Primate" is a Strange Creature and very amusing at times.

Next program, I think I will play the part of an Orangutan, so don't have to think too much, and have longer limbs.

Or would you recommend to me experiencing the program of a toad?

A friend of mine down under wants to be an Orangutan next time around and since they have more fun than a toad, I'd have to recommend them, especially since you are playing a toad now.

As to the human primates, you have to excuse them, they were intentionally designed closed minded so they have an excuse.

Ribbit

I beg to differ... A Tibetan Mastiff would be a great gig

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech

The Human "Primate" is a Strange Creature and very amusing at times.

Next program, I think I will play the part of an Orangutan, so don't have to think too much, and have longer limbs.

Or would you recommend to me experiencing the program of a toad?

A friend of mine down under wants to be an Orangutan next time around and since they have more fun than a toad, I'd have to recommend them, especially since you are playing a toad now.

As to the human primates, you have to excuse them, they were intentionally designed closed minded so they have an excuse.

Ribbit

I beg to differ... A Tibetan Mastiff would be a great gig

Touché!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I can't disagree with you on that.

I just wish some others would realize it too.

That's just 'round the corner!

Ribbit

Ps: Note the Geometry in that.
What dew you think Da Vinci's "Man Breaking Out of Box" drawing is about?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Are you referring to The Vitruvian Man ?

If not please supply a Link to the drawing you are referring to.

I've got a few more minutes, then have to go, and will be back again in about 7 Days.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
isnt it all that is a big dna
s

www.exploratorium.edu...

I thought I'd add sumthing else. It was said on that site:

"This behavior is predicted by a law of physics known as Lenz's Law. This law states that when a current is induced by a change in magnetic field (the orbital currents in the grape created by the magnet approaching the grape), the magnetic field produced by the induced current will oppose the change."

I find it interesting how that relates to human behavior.

When the Truth is shown, THEY always oppose the change, most times requiring THEM to ignore Common Sense in order to maintain status quo.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
en.wiktionary.org...
^^ energy and its form )metR ) spokensanskrit.de...

Kanji en.wiktionary.org...

塔 (common “Jōyō” kanji)

[edit] Readings
On: とう (tō)
Kun: てら (tera),てら (tera おか (oka)

みさお Misao en.wiktionary.org...
Thought ' to think' en.wiktionary.org...
edit on 10-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

a master
leading
ja.wikipedia.org...
en.wiktionary.org... en.wiktionary.org...

ja.wikipedia.org...:BuddhaHead.jpg

or turf?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

this drawing is AMAZING! i am pleased to find many of the geometric relationships that i have, myself, found to be significant, are represented in it. although i am uncertain if the significance that i assign is the same as yours. it is clear that it will take some time for me to digest this info. but be assured that you have my attention.

if you feel that this drawing represents the core of your ideology, then it is sufficient. there is no further need to provide other drawings (although they are all quite interesting).

thanks again!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

This is my current attempt at understanding of the universe.
I've recently started thinking that maybe our entire universe may not be the absolute largest unit, rather it is a part of a network of universes. Much like there are many galaxies inside one universe, there may be many universes inside one 'meta-universe' as it were. They could be linked in either this dimension, or one of countless dimensions that I think exist.
Of course this is all wild, wild speculation but it seems plausible?
Subscribed to this, some awesome ideas.

Slightly off topic, after lurking here silently for years this is my first ever post so I hope everything goes well!

Cheers,
Ben.

Jn

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This post is to bring to your notice some peculiar phenomenon involving the true nature of LIGHT.

When Science is trying to discover more about Light, they fail to understand there are a hole bunch of “subroutines”, attached to this base building block.

Awareness being the observer, as I have already shown and Not the Species etc. we could say the different species are more like “Interactive filters”.

LIGHT is actually the separation of the “Opposite” Components.
It so happens these two components are BLACK & WHITE.
Not because I say so, but simply that this is what was involved.
I still don't understand why these Two were the first, but all other Colours come from these two components, and was demonstrated in an early demonstration shown in the 1950s, but sadly this is still not accepted by today's Scientific theory.

ideas, with the first movement being probably white, the opposite being black, so moving over a black background or in a black space colour wise, no need for the expression or creation of other colours at this early first stage.

working with the concepts of opposites first, and black space for nothing gave the opportunity to beginning with a opposite or white colour, and to find balance within the space found itself.

the black or nothing being were something could express a opposite through white, the difference between black and white allowing the opposites to first fully become opposite, via being the most opposite expression in the first stage, or beginning, i will be as white as possible and you can be as black as possible first, to see where we are, opposites working together.

other colours could be expressed later, but first the opposites were needed to begin, the other colours did not need expression or beginning at the first stage, as that would of dilute the first process of beginning, first the opposite needed to be used at that stage, not diluted by separation of all different colours, the 2 colours used first, to be able to move onto the next creative process in a perfect way, each step perfected.ideas.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Are you referring to The Vitruvian Man ?

If not please supply a Link to the drawing you are referring to.

I've got a few more minutes, then have to go, and will be back again in about 7 Days.

That's the One!

In one drawing, the man is fully in the Box (closed mind) and in the other image, he has broken out of the Box by becoming the Circle.

On a side note, the correct drawing should have used a Triangle instead of a Square, because with the Three primary Shapes of the Universe: (1) Circle; (2) Square; (3) Triangle; the square is an illusion, because it's actually two triangles, base-to-base.
But because it wasn't possible to use the triangle to get the same end result, he used the square instead, plus, there's a tie-in with that drawing and One of the Three secret meanings to the Mason's Symbol, which is comprised of Three elements: (1) Square; (2) Compass; (3) "G".

Square draws the Square.

Compass draws the Circle.

G = 7 (good luck figuring out its significance)

If you look at the Pyramid & All Seeing I on the back of a dollar bill, the Pyramid represents your Body and the All Seeing I represents your Mind, which is at the top of the Pyramid (your body).

"The birth of a question is what begins the Circle of Life and the answer completes the circle, for another question to be born from, to continue the circle forever." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

YES I would agree. The other colours came out of Black & White.

I want to continue on with revealing the processing system but here is a little regarding colour or our perception of colour.

Remember there are two entirely "Two" different forms of Colour.
One of "Awareness" or LIFE
The other is a decoded version via the brain.

-----

Today it is believed that Light is of the electromagnetic Spectrum, but this is the end result or "Story" and NOT what produces the Stories (universes etc.)

Originally the first "Partition Map" was purely Black & White.
Then the other colours or Range of Colours were produced from Black & White involving "Opposites" again.

This Pair of "Opposites" are...

a. A Mixture.
and
b. An Alternation in Rotation.

------

This is where the confusion enters involving Light, being understood as a range of wave lengths of Electromagnetic radiation.

The Wave length involves Frequency which has come from the Third Colour YELLOW (First Two being Black & White) being Alternating Black & White in" Rotation".

So this introduces the Frequency found in Light, which we measure as "Angstroms" or other measurement standards.
This frequency is The Alternating component between Black and White but It does NOT only involve this alone.

Darkness is a mixture of BLACK & WHITE but if we alternate Black & White in Rotation YELLOW is produced.
The "Opposite" to YELLOW is BLUE.

The Complimentary colour of YELLOW is a sort of purple violet colour but this occurs if tested on a WHITE back ground so this (WHITE background) has to be taken into account.

The Complimentary colour is a Colour "Opposite" this can be seen on a colour wheel.
But what has confused the understanding of this, is because The White back Ground that is used has NOT been taking into account in the understanding.

The WHITE is a bit like Part of the "Environment" the Logic (involving the "Opposites") appears in, so this is why , Purplish Violet is the Complimentary Colour to Yellow and a Redish Yellow is the Complimentary Colour to Blue.

As we have a Redish colour on the Yellow end and Redish colour in the Violet end.
Note both ends contain part of what makes up Red and Violet.
If we check out the Complimentary Colour to Green it is a sort of Red.

If it were Possible to correctly detect a True Complimentary Colour for any Colour we would discover them to be "Opposites".

But because WHITE is the "Complimentary Colour" to BLACK ("Opposite") it cause us to see a Slightly different Colour than what would be expected.
The main reason being because there are Two different ways of Combining Black & White.

((The Complimentary Colour to BLACK can be tested for in the traditional way of finding a Complimentary Colour using White paper.))

a. Mixing BLACK and WHITE which produces GRAY
and
b. Alternating BLACK & WHITE in "Rotation" produces YELLOW

YELLOW was the Third Colour (Black & White being the First Two Colours.

So because of this situation, it affects the results we get, detecting a colours Complimentary Colour.

So we get a pair of "Opposites" which appears as a Redish Colour and Not pure red.
This Colour (A Redish Colour) is the Complimentary Colour taking into account these are found on a White Back round containg the two opposite ways of involving Black & White.
b. Blue to Violet.

BLACK & WHITE comes from the separation of the Two Components, which produces GRAY.

If we recombine BLACK and WHITE again we get GRAY again.

It is believed today that Darkness lacks "Hue", but What I say to others is that GRAY Lacks Contrast because GRAY is a Mixture of Black and White.
Definition of the word Contrast....
en.wikipedia.org...

Contrast is the difference in visual properties that makes an object (or its representation in an image) distinguishable from other objects and the background.

But if we Alternate Black & White in "Rotation" instead of getting GRAY, we get YELLOW and BLUE is the "Opposite" to YELLOW.

But as I said we don't see this as we would expect, if they are "Opposites" because WHITE (The Background Colour) has been added to the equation so this is why we see Complimentary Colours as we see them.

It also accounts for GRAY being the result of "Mixing" Complimentary Colours.

Alternating BLUE & YELLOW in Rotation gives you a Redish Colour.
But mixing BLUE & YELLOW gives us GREEN.

Jn

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

i can understand some of how you say these colours are created and have existence, the difficult part to grasp fully, is probably the how, could we say that grey would be the colour god emerged in, so would grey be a combination of all be the first colour so to speak, for god?.

the natural opposites to start in this colour being the black and the white, to get the first base partition map, or first expression of divinity.

just in the same way then, to express the grey as black and white, the same process used through different levels and processes, as in the same way the processing system works, through using more levels of processing of the base colours through the various levels of movement and creation.

if this logic is correct, i would think all colours existed in the beginning, as part of the grey, it would be they just needed expressing as god created the partition map/s, also with geometry.

we see the result of this with some of colours we see, but that is the result, the cause being some of the processes of refraction and movement of the various levels of the processing system, also running in each partition.

our result of the processing system creating the pictures and environment we see, which is the result of a processing system, we are seeing the results of that processing system on our interactive vision screens, the colours like you said above being made through mixing of various levels and various movements created by the processing system in each partition, we kind of see these colours as a projection on our screen via information from a information disc, our body and this world essentially being stored information played from the disc/s the partition chose/selected to play for certain specifics.

Jn

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

so the different "new" colours origin and placement has a lot to do with mixing or spinning, then placement through the geometry, i think you have showed before how the INZ creates the colours through movement/mixing/spinning, or moves the colours, the way they then can be expressed through the geometry, and the colours would have a source from the movement/being concept in the so called nothing/something "void".

also this part you said

"Alternating BLUE & YELLOW in Rotation gives you a Redish Colour.
But mixing BLUE & YELLOW gives us GREEN."

now that might not make sense to some reasoning of people, but if you consider the source, that creates the colours and its process of making and placing these colours then it can make sense, possibly because alternating compared to mixing are 2 different concepts/processes to the source hence 2 different colours achieved, these little details add up to make the full picture?.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

also this part you said

"Alternating BLUE & YELLOW in Rotation gives you a Redish Colour.
But mixing BLUE & YELLOW gives us GREEN."

now that might not make sense to some reasoning of people, but if you consider the source, that creates the colours and its process of making and placing these colours then it can make sense, possibly because alternating compared to mixing are 2 different concepts/processes to the source hence 2 different colours achieved, these little details add up to make the full picture?.

BINGO..... You are onto it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This post is in 3 Parts.

Part One.

The Mind is Non-Dimensional and has Projected a “Conceptual Map”, which only exists in a “ConceptualForm, having NO substance of any Human interpretation, other than being “Conceptual”.

If you lay down in a Darkened room and open and close your eyes slowly, without shifting the position of your eyes, you will find that you can see a “Disc” forming the field of your vision, both with your eyes open and closed.

Be Aware of your LIFE and you will discover it is “Awareness” and is Non Dimensional i.e. You the Mind are Observing from a location, which has No Size or Shape.
In other words it is truly Non dimensional.

In the Darkness you will see a “Partition Map” appear, when you reach a certain level of relaxation.
To be able see this, the eyes and head must NOT Move, or you will NOT be able to see these things.

This “Partition Map” is a Projection from the Mind which is Non Dimensional; The source of your Awareness.

How is this formed or projected?

The “Square”, was formed by those 3 Rotations in the beginning.

If you take careful notice you can see this Central Rotation forming your field of Vision which is easiest to see in a dark room or your eyes closed, as the “Disc” is lit with Light.

This area is NOT just BLACK, but also contains YELLOW and BLUE.

If you relax further, but not fall asleep, you will find your field of vision will change at some point from being Round in the form of a “Disc” to a “Square”.

This is the “Square” I am referring to.

When you see this field of vision, if you observe very carefully, it will appear to be a Wall or "Face", about 8 feet in front of you.

HOW does this happen?

If we Take the Square the “Disc” is in, and insert the Diagonal Lines, we end up with these two.

a. A Square which forms the “Outer”.
and
b. An undefined Centre, produced by the “X” or diagonals.

So these are the “Opposites” The Centre is Infinite.

I refer to the Centre as being Infinity, because the “Absolute Centre” is Non Dimensional, having No Size or Shape, so is of the same form as your “Awareness” or LIFE.

The “X” or “Diagonals” of the Square produces the Illusion of Depth to that Lit “Disc”, or Field of vision you can see in a darkened room or by gently closing your eyes.

Warning;
Never apply pressure to your eyes with your hands or damage to your eyes may result .

How is the depth Controlled between your “Awareness” and the Disc?

Here is the Geometry which causes this.

The Projection of both the Depth and the “Disc” in front of you, is purely of “Conceptual” nature, and there is Nothing material or according to the reasoning of the human species, other than being a “Conceptual” projection, Controlled by Geometric rules.

If we consider the “Square” and its “Absolute Centre” formed by the “X” shown here in Front View.

Drawing 0160.

And Here again in Side View showing the projected Depth of Vision, to the “Disc”.

Drawing 0161.

So all that we see and experience, (Your Body Universe including all species) is merely a Interactive illusion created through the Sophisticated “Technology" of LIFE or “Awareness”.

Later in this thread I will reveal everything about HOW "Awareness" or LIFE does this, but more to the point, HOW to use this “Technology” for practical things, such as Controlling Craft, Manufacturing, Importing, Building, Communications, and editing the existing Programs which produce the “Illusion”.

Everything other than “Awareness” or LIFE itself, is purely the result of Programming involving “Concepts”.

These Programs tell The Centre of the Mind (LIFE or “Awareness”) what to experience.

But I will show exactly HOW this is all achieved.

A”Awareness” does NOT contain "Energy", nor Size or Shape, neither anything like what the human primate refers to as theirReality” or Universe etc.

Anyone can See, very simply themselves, these things I have drawn, using the “Vision” of their own “Partition” of the Mind.

Its right in front of you. You only need to know how to Recognise what is in your sight.

Realising there are Two ways of “Seeing”.

a. looking with your eyes Open.

This is to see the experience regarding the body and environment produced through programming.

And,
b. with your eyes Closed.

This is to See the workings of the “Processing System” which All is produced Through, so you can access and use this system for Practical uses.

It is the Mind or “Awareness” (LIFE) which Sees, and NOT the Eyes or Brain.

We use the Eyes and Brain to see some of this experience through, and without the body, we can Still See, but instead involves the Workings of the Processor rather than this Universe we see now.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Part Two.

At this stage of Evolution, we are still dealing with a "Conceptual Processing System" at this stage so nothing at all like a universe or other worlds have been produced yet.

So let's continue and see how these I/O Ports have been Produced in the first place.

Drawing 0162.

You can see plainly how the wings have been produced by the overlapping Octagons.

Drawing 0163.

Showing the EightWings”.

The Definition of the Word “Wing” There are other meanings other than the things used for Flying.

The meaning I am referring to is. “Whose Place is either side of Centre”.

Like the “Wing” of a Building or other structure etc.

Drawing 0164.

I will reveal the workings of these 4 Wings first.

Drawing 0165.

Theses are components of the main “Temporary” Library registers used in the addressing system.

Drawing 0166.

If we were to close these “Wings”, then we would find the structure constructed in the beginning shown on Page 2 Drawings 025 and 026.

Yes this is just one of the “Geometric Instructions” which enables the “Concept” of Infinity.

Drawing 0167.

Relating to Drawing 0168.

The Control of the opening of these I/O Ports are created by the above “Concept” involving the diagonal lines.

Although the Opening of the Diagonals are based on this “Concept”, regarding the Line Work.

Drawing 0169.

The Layer being Opened is actually in the “Opposite” Orientation i.e. Rotated 45°.

Drawing 0170.

And when opened, looks Like this.

Drawing 0171.

So there is a Phase difference, between what Concept which opens the "Face" and the Concept regarding which "Face" Opened.

I am referring to the four SideFaces” of the “Labyrinth”.

See Drawings 0167 & 0168 above.

Often you will see this scenario and other examples of this, as I reveal more about the Workings of this “Processing System”.

The left “Upper” Diagonal opens to the limits, produced by the Overlapping Octagons.

So these Octagonal Frames are “Control” features, (in RED) hidden under the Line work of the I/O Ports and “Mask” being opened.

In this case we are Opening the “Program register Mask,

If the “Square Mask” is of One Colour, rather than being made up of different coloured "Squares", this Enables the “Addressing” Mode.

In this next Drawing; These "Wings" are of the Same nature but rather than relating to the Main "Temporary Libraries" linked to the "Running Program".

Note; In both cases the Tips of the "Wings" link with the Corners of the "Square" concerned.

Drawing 0172.

Here here is the same theme of workings but now relating to the “Running Program” instead of the Main "Temporary Libraries" based on the "Concept" involving the line work.

Drawing 0173.

or displayed as....

Drawing 0174.

and the Face being opened in this orientation.

Drawing 0175.

So these "Masks" can be opened in the same way and Nature.

Drawing 0176.

or

Drawing 0177

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Part 3.

In these "Masks" Instructions are being applied, or on a single coloured "Mask", instead of Four different Coloured "Masks" its "Addressing System" is being enabled.

Note; The points of the wing tips link to corners of the "Square" on its side, so this is how we recognise this Function.

A "Square" on its Side is the "Geometric Instruction" which enables the Main Temporary Libraries.

Drawing 0178.

In the case of Four Different shades of BLUE being used, this would involve “Instructions” and NOTAddressing”.

Remember BLUE is the "Colour Code" for “Importing”.

Drawing 0175.

Now let's take a look as some of the "I/O Port" Components, involved in the "Main Temporary Library" registers.

These Octagons are the "I/O Ports" of the "Main Temporary Libraries".

Drawing 0179.

Shown here on their own.

Drawing 0180.

Which are also Components of the "Ring of 8".

Drawing 0181.

The “Squareinside the the Left “Upper” Octagon again is the “Instruction” for the Main Temporary Libraries.

This “Square” can either display “Glyphs” in the form of simple pictures for example a Star, or contain either letters for Addressing or in other cases Instructions.

Drawing 0182.

While this Square relates to the “Running Program" Runs Inside the Main Libraries to service the functions. (Transfers etc.)

Drawing 0183.

This Little Octagon is used in the running, or streaming of "Strings" involving the Program itself.

The Octagon remember is also a "Geometric Instruction" and can be used to play these "Strings" in, or if only a "Mask" is used inside a little octagon it is an Instruction on its own. Either to select a register

Drawing 0184.

Just like the RED octagon with the BLUE Boarder was used in drawing 0151 to select the Picture register.

Drawing 0151.

or to = Zero, depending how the program is written, in what you are relating to.

This Next Drawing shows the Locations the little Octagons which can be placed in if used as an “Instruction” to select a sub-register.

And on other occasions small letters are used as “Instructions” or running “Strings” of Program letters etc. through.

Drawing 0185.

Or Larger Letters can be used if NOT Selecting sub registers.

Drawing 0186.

In the Drawing below it shows the Location of the instructions used in the “Running Program" with reference to the “Ring of 8 Octagons”.

Drawing 0187.

Here is the "Geometric Instruction" for the "Inner Temporary Library" for the UpperRunning Program Libraries".

Drawing 0188.

And in this Drawing the Geometric “Instruction” fore the “Running Program" itself.

Drawing 0189.

This next "Instruction" is used in the Programs regarding the Sets of “12 registers” I will show you more of in my next post.

This relates to the Connection or Transfer between the “Upper” and Lower” Worlds or Programs. The “Upper” Programs are more like Visions and Dreams while the “Lower” World involves at least, our 5 basic senses.

Drawing 0190.

Now back to the Large Octagons in the "Wings" associated with the Main Temporary Libraries that are used in the "Addressing System".

Note the Single coloured “Mask” in the outer BLUESquare”.

This indicates the Addressing functions.

Drawing 0191.

The Numbers used here are the same as used in our decimal based counting system on Earth as this is where our Languages came from, through Inspiration not invention.

In other words the Human species believed they invented Language, but this is totally untrue and Naïve to adopt this belief. It is the Mind that inspires through the brain producing the thought.

All Languages were Inspired by the Mind or were introduced through a Program which produces the "Story" of all on Earth.

Drawings 0192, 0193, and 0194.

Drawing 0192.

Drawing 0193.

Drawing 0194.

The Counting system starts in the “Lower Right" Octagon so this counts from Zero (a Blank Octagon) to 9. The “Upper Right" Octagon counts the 10's, the “Upper Left" Counts the 100's and lastly the “Lower Left" Counts the Thousands up to 9999 in the one “Lower Left" Octagon.
or a total of 10,000.

So each Generation in a "Directory Tree" counts to a Maximum of 10,000 i.e. from Zero to 9,999 which = 10,000.

And each of these Counts, can have 10,000 counts in the next generation and each of these have in the next generation again another 10,000 Counts.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
As soon as I can get another chance, I will add more before I get back to my Home City... in about another 4 days I hope.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join