It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Toad....there is a perfect and direct comparison to the quantity of Mass that a planet has and what the strenght of it's Gravity well will be. Mass does not mean area and it does not even mean density of area as you can have a planet that is smaller than Earth and has 50% of it's volume comprised of Methane...but the other 50% is comprised of liquid molten iron.

The smaller planet would have a greter gravitational effect than Earth. Gravity is Space/Time Geometry period and notice how no one has yet found the Higgs-Boson particle yet?

Your theory of Magnetizm having anything to do with Gravity is ludicris. Proof? It is possible to have an entire comet comprised of WATER frozen of course. I know there is dust particles but lets just say we have a frozen ball of water that is 100 miles in diameter.

Frozen water will have no magnetic properties....thus no magnetic core or field....yet it will STILL create a Gravity well sufficient enough for you or I to stand on it without floating away. This is proof positive that Magnetics has nothing to do with Gravity.

Even though Photons have no discernable mass....they still are pulled into the Gravity well of a Blackhole. This is because the Space/Time construct has been warped around this Blackhole as it has obtained SINGULARITY...or ONE DIMENTIONALITY....where all points of position are the same point.

As far as it piercing our Universal Construct and connecting to another Universal State....maybe...but it's Gravitational effect is all around it....there is no front or back. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
NO idea why I'm even posting this in this thread as it has nothing to do with what Baba Matrix is trying to teach in regards to what create's a discussion on rule sets on the final result... But alas I will post it

One part of the rule set regarding water and magnetism and what have you that has been denied to some degree in this rule set from a former scientist who worked on the Woomera Rocket Program

www.ecovortek.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thanks so much for starting this thread 師傅

I've been reading over it with enjoyment and did not want to post in here so it stayed rather on track so I could learn about your discovery's in greater detail.

I must mention that I did try your technique you mentioned of blinking rapidly at a white surface and did start to see some strong yellow lines in my outer vision a few nights ago. And in saying so... I thought the Qigong I practice was hard till one overcomes the flesh (well it is based on very still movement which leads to some interesting effects
)

That mythical PM will come soon I swear, I need the right questions to ask and now I understand what you are really talking about for lack of a better term on a "Theoretical level". Certainly not on a Practiced or what you developed with your interfaces level (me wants)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Good to have you here Somamech.

Thank you for your post.

Re...
www.exploratorium.edu...
This has nothing at all, to do with what I am Writing about.

Just that there was some posts "Off topic".... so threw it in there ??? LOL.

----------------------------------------------------

Regarding movement. When trying to see what I am talking about, by using the sight of your Mind, it is very important NOT to let the eyes move up and down, when blinking rapidly.

It can be very difficult at first and requires practice to achieve this without moving the eyes up and down..
Your head must also remain very still.

If you fix your eyes on say a small spot on the white surface you are looking at this may help.

Also looking through something like a Rotating disc at very Low RPM of the design shown below.

Make this exactly as you see it, out of thick Black Cardboard.

The Blacker the better.

Leave enough material in the centre though, so you can mount it on a short solid spindle and mounted in a variable speed drill.

Make this "Disc" about 150mm to 200mm in diam. (6” to 8” in diam.)

And make sure the Two Holes are cut out Cleanly, using a sharp blade.

Rotate it at Slow speed in a variable speed drill (Experiment with the speed) and "Gaze" through the Disc at a white surface while spinning, all will show itself. Spend a lot of time playing with changing the speed of the disc. But remember Slow Rotation is required.

REM does the same IF very relaxed.

As for what I have written about in this Thread, involves Evolution of "Awareness" or LIFE, Before any Universe or other worlds were Created, and it is this "Processing System", which everything has been produced by in your "Real Self" or LIFE ...

Why "re-invent the wheel" by trying to build new Computers (of human design), when we already access the most powerful Processing System (through the brain), which has ever been produced.

The reason I am showing all this.... is to allow anyone to make up a "Communication Interface" that can access this processing system that can do anything at all.

You can do this already directly with your mind, but is very difficult to achieve.

Through the use of a "Communication Interface" it makes it very easy.

This involves an "Animation Program" displaying the visual "Geometric Software" on screen and can be used for all sorts of Practical uses...

From importing objects into this universe, editing objects, obtaining Working Manuals on anything at all.

It can be used as a "Communicator", like a video cell phone.

Control the movement of vehicles such as Craft, esp "Intergalactic craft" known as ("Transport Interfaces") and much much more.

I will show and explain all this later on, but First we need to understand the Operating System, and how it works, before we can operate such.

A bit like learning how to drive a car so you can then drive it safely...

edit on 7-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Perhaps this will help explain but I am being very restricted to the size of animation I can put in my thread.

This animation shows the two “Faces” of a “Plane”.

On one “Face”, contains the Processing SystemTemporary” Libraries or Registers.
I can only Show One Large YELLOW Octagon and four smaller YELLOW octagons as well as the Interfacing Octagons (6 BLUE Octagons and CYAN Masks).

I can't show the smaller octagons, otherwise the file gets too large and can't upload it.

The otherFace” shows one of the “Permanent” Library Formats in GREEN or “Partition Maps”.

Very poor quality I know, sorry about this.

Added...

Just realised, these Two are Not used together, Should have Not used this "Star" but You should still be able to get what I am trying to show you.

I will correct this and upload it later if I can.
edit on 7-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added text.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here is the Correct pair of Formats.

There Are Different combinations, which I will show all of them, when we return to this "Transfer of Information" from the "Permanent" Libraries to the "Processing System" on the front "Face" of the Plane.

The Processing Face has the Little Octagons where the Permanent Libraries have Squares and "Hexagons".

So this Combination is Correct...

I apologize for the error in the previous Animation.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here are those Two "Formats" in their Static positions.

The first this is the "Processing Face".

Drawing 0122.

And this Map involves the Permanent Libraries which can NO be erased or Changed, but only added to.

Drawing 0123.

I should point out again there is actually NO Dimension/s involved in all of this, unlike in your Universe, as we are dealing with “Concepts, BEFORE any Universe or other Worlds existed.

So again I have to stress that you should NOT Confuse these two as One.

I have noticed some others have.

I am presenting the "Processing System" of AWARENESS which exists in the form of Strict Laws involving the “Communication” based on “Concepts” which has produced Program/s that result in what you call a Universe.

The First is the Cause.

The Latter is the Result.

So back to the “Inner” Processing system I was showing before the other distractions.

This Drawing shows the Octagonal Registers of the InnerRunning Program” registers, involving "Letters" and "Glyphs".

Drawing 0124.

While this Drawing shows, the Corner Main "Temporary" Libraries and some of the "Octagons", involved in the “Running Program” Instructions or Programming Language.

Drawing 0125.

And a “Ring of 8” Octagons.

That “C” I showed before is used with this “Ring of 8”, to allow it to be Rotated.

Drawing 0126.

So just summing up what I have been describing:

The Octagons display single "Letters" or "Glyphs" in them, the Larger Octagons, also can display a Single "Letter" or a Glyph at a time, while at other times many "Letters" are displayed one in each of the small Octagons.

The "Squares" are the “Temporary” Library registers used in Processing.

The Squares on their Sides are the Geometric Instruction for the Main Libraries.

The Squares on their Edge" or on their corners are the "Running Program" Libraries.

Now Lets have another Look at that "6 Pointed Star" again.

The 6 Pointed Stars, used in the OldOperating System” were used in a slightly different way, and used Triangles as their registers,

Drawing 0127.

One example of the OldProcessing System” registers.

Drawing 0128.

It was in this system that the dreaded 666 "Algorithm" was present in some Processing Systems at the beginning, of entering into a process, which would change the internal structure of the Processing System.

When a certain stage is achieved, this Condition is removed, and a new "Operating System" emerges which is the System, I am explaining in this thread.

The Old "Processing System" was formed from “Hexagons” formed by the “Partitioning” of the “6 Pointed Star structure” This was a result of a "Tessellation" of 6 pointed Stars, formed by a latticework or Matrix.

Here is the Old "Forma".

Drawing 0129

And another example in another mode of operation.

Drawing 0130.

But the “NewOperating System uses “Parallelograms” instead of “Triangles”..

Drawing 0131.

Drawing 0132.

Drawing 0133.

In my next Post, I will show the "Components" of the Intermediate Processing area which is the "Heart" of the "Operating System" involving a "Ring" of 12 Octagons as well as other formats involving the 12.

edit on 8-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Thanks for both diagram's Matrix

Would making the the black disc out of perspex/acrylic work for this purpose? I have one concern as any black perspex I've used at work is reflective due to its polished surface which naturally leads to reflections. I could sandblast the surface. Hmm yeah this is a thought thats in incubation LOL

...as you said to use cardboard, and I was thinking that I could trace your disc with the elongated square/diamond slots out using a laser cutter for greater accuracy which would match my eyesight and rig up a variable speed motor with a shaft that spun the black disc whilst having a white back ground in-between the black spinning disc and the motor. This thought today bought up many questions though as to what distance I should place the white background from the rotating black disc and also whether I should use lights between the two planes to illuminate the white back ground. Then RPM comes in.... Man been thinking overtime today!

This will make you laugh! I dragged my meditation cushion out into the lounge among the bounty of white walls and got comfy in a seated position and started blinking... Mrs Mech asked what I was up to LOL

One thing I did notice is that the everynow and then the yellow lines appeared in a blink, and when I stopped blinking it was not an automatic function to focus back onto the imperfections of the white wall. Nothing to compute I guess

Had to cut this short as i just had an intruder walk up my garden path and had to get a bit offensive with voice to avoid any conundrums and woke next door up LOL. Kids from the church next door I believe...and a funny tale in itself as mr and nearly mrs mech both checked out the church's car pack today, low and behold someone enters our yard 10 hours later.. Lucky I work on a reverse Oz time schedule, but more cool is how we all know whats going on in our matrix, yet dont take the time to understand.

Now I feel like I derailed the thread LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Would making the the black disc out of perspex/acrylic work for this purpose?

I used perspex in the Past.... excellent...

You are onto it.... sandblast the Black perspex so to be Matt Black.

Use White Perspex back ground.... 1 or 2 millimeter gap between disc and back ground.

------------------------------------------------

I used a box painted Black inside, with one end of the box having that perspex opaque screen, (Opal or Pearl or called something like that) which direct sun light was exposed to it.

I had the Disc between the Screen and me.
The motor had a long spindle through a bush in the screen, so the motor didn't cast a shadow on the screen. (Motor outside the box)

In the front of the box, (closest to me) I cut a 90 mm diam Hole and put a 100mm Diam glass magnifying lens (Cheap only a couple of $$) over the Hole so I could look into the box, which made a big difference.

Something to do with parallax, focus or something I suspect.

(A perspex lens won't work for some reason, can't see the granular texture)

The Box I used was about 250mm x 250mm x 250mm painted Black inside to get best contrast and a 240 mm diam disc.

(Contrast is very Important The Blacker the Black the better.)

Those two holes were obtained by using overlapping octagons to get the right angles.

You can see all the granular texture in full colours, displaying yellow lines.... sometimes, rings of blue Octagons squares etc.
All the workings can be seen if you watch for some time.
Really fascinating to watch and study.

I spent Hours studying these patterns which repeat their sequences in the same order, over and over again.

At the same time other things appear in these patterns. Such as rotating rings of Octagons sometimes 3 sometimes 4, sometimes 8 in a ring sometimes 12 and other times 16. They often appeared stationary. Hexagons and Squares are often seen, all in Colour coding, really awesome to watch.

But try the very slow speeds as if like REM speed, re the flickering light.

Start running at say 100 RPM and slow the disc down until the best results are seen, at very, very slow speeds.

edit on 8-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Toad....there is a perfect and direct comparison to the quantity of Mass that a planet has and what the strenght of it's Gravity well will be. Mass does not mean area and it does not even mean density of area as you can have a planet that is smaller than Earth and has 50% of it's volume comprised of Methane...but the other 50% is comprised of liquid molten iron.

The smaller planet would have a greter gravitational effect than Earth. Gravity is Space/Time Geometry period and notice how no one has yet found the Higgs-Boson particle yet?

Your theory of Magnetizm having anything to do with Gravity is ludicris. Proof? It is possible to have an entire comet comprised of WATER frozen of course. I know there is dust particles but lets just say we have a frozen ball of water that is 100 miles in diameter.

Frozen water will have no magnetic properties....thus no magnetic core or field....yet it will STILL create a Gravity well sufficient enough for you or I to stand on it without floating away. This is proof positive that Magnetics has nothing to do with Gravity.

Even though Photons have no discernable mass....they still are pulled into the Gravity well of a Blackhole. This is because the Space/Time construct has been warped around this Blackhole as it has obtained SINGULARITY...or ONE DIMENTIONALITY....where all points of position are the same point.

As far as it piercing our Universal Construct and connecting to another Universal State....maybe...but it's Gravitational effect is all around it....there is no front or back. Split Infinity

I'm so sorry that your education has closed your mind to the fnords.
They surround you but your programming won't let you see them.

Everything you've said is based on PURE THEORY and has NO SOUND FOUNDATION of PROOF.

Please explain the galaxy they found with very little mass to it but it has its center massive black hole(s)?

Please explain the little black hole they found in our galaxy, that every 20 or so minutes, as if on cue, it ejects matter?

Please explain why spiral is the #1 shape in the Universe?

Please explain the "Light Bubble" NASA found that exists on both sides of our galaxy and outwards of the center?

Please explain the magnitude of galactic ages throughout our visible universe (various ages of the galaxies)?

Please explain why everything natural equates to 23?

Einstein got it Wrong and he realized it just before he left us and went Home!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

www.exploratorium.edu...

Absolutely Pee On!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

www.exploratorium.edu...

I thought I'd add sumthing else. It was said on that site:

"This behavior is predicted by a law of physics known as Lenz's Law. This law states that when a current is induced by a change in magnetic field (the orbital currents in the grape created by the magnet approaching the grape), the magnetic field produced by the induced current will oppose the change."

I find it interesting how that relates to human behavior.

When the Truth is shown, THEY always oppose the change, most times requiring THEM to ignore Common Sense in order to maintain status quo.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The Human "Primate" is a Strange Creature and very amusing at times.

Next program, I think I will play the part of an Orangutan, so don't have to think too much, and have longer limbs.

Or would you recommend to me experiencing the program of a toad?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The Human "Primate" is a Strange Creature and very amusing at times.

Next program, I think I will play the part of an Orangutan, so don't have to think too much, and have longer limbs.

Or would you recommend to me experiencing the program of a toad?

A friend of mine down under wants to be an Orangutan next time around and since they have more fun than a toad, I'd have to recommend them, especially since you are playing a toad now.

As to the human primates, you have to excuse them, they were intentionally designed closed minded so they have an excuse.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

As to the human primates, you have to excuse them, they were intentionally designed closed minded so they have an excuse.

I can't disagree with you on that.

I just wish some others would realize it too.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So this is where the “Heart” of the processing takes place involving a “Ring of 12 Octagons

Drawing 0134.

This Star Slides and Rotates in the VIOLET Octagon on its side. The ReasonWHY” this Octagon is VIOLET is because it involves “WHAT” Controls the nature of the “Slide & Rotate”, by causing the Points of this Star to move along the Line Work of the VIOLET Octagon.

VIOLET is a mixture of RED & BLUE.
The Octagon is actually RED, and RED is the Colour Code for “Control”.
The BLUE comes from the BLUE Star so this is why this Octagon is VIOLET.

Drawing 0135.

This shows another set of HexagonalPermanent” Libraries.
Notice; These are Smaller than the First HexagonalPermanent” Libraries I showed earlier on. So totally different Information is contained in these “Permanent” Libraries.

Drawing 0136.

This next Drawing shows the “6 Pointed Star” Rotated 90° in orientation.
This selects another set of 6Permanent” Libraries.

I will show what all these different Libraries do Later on in the Thread.

Drawing 0137.

This shows the Two orientations which belong to this “Ring of 12 Octagons”.
There are other Sets of 12 Octagons”, that are also used in this GeometricProcessing System”.

But this is the First” “Ring of 12” Octagons.

Drawing 0138.

And in this next Drawing is shown the Registration between this “Ring of 12” Octagons and the Hexagonal Libraries on/in the rear “Face” behind them.

Drawing 0139.

Here is the Same Star but Rotated into another “Orientation”.

Drawing 0140.

Note; The Points of the Star do NOT point to any of the Octagons shown in Drawings 0136 to 0138.

And below in Drawing 0141 another “Set of 12 Octagons” in different Locations.

Drawing 0141.

But Notice these Octagons are in the Overlaps of the FirstSet of 12 Octagons” shown above in Drawing 0138.

I will explain everything about these “Overlapping” Registers later on in this Thread.

Drawing 0142.

Note also; The Large Octagons don't fit within the boundaries of the Overlapping registers but their Primary do.(The small Octagons).

Drawing 0143.

Here are shown only the Overlapping registers themselves showing the orientation of the small Primary Octagons.

Drawing 0144.

And sowing the Points of the Star pointing to the “Primary” Octagons in the Overlapping registers.

Drawing 0145.

There is also a “5 Pointed Star” in this Ring of Octagons.
But take careful bot its Points point to octagons in a combination of TwoRings of 12” Octagons.

Drawing 0146.

The YELLOW Octagon “Upper Centre”, shows where the “UpperCentre Octagon is Located in the FirstRing of 12 Octagons”.

Drawing 0147.

And here showing the “Upper” Centre Hexagonal “Permanent” Library as Well.

Drawing 0148.

This next Drawing shows two “Parallelograms” Containing Two Books.

They are the “Outer” Books of the TwoCorner” Registers, the TwoLower” Points of this “5 Pointed StarPoints to.

On the “Lower” Left the Picture Library register.

And on the “Lower” Right the Scratch Pad library register.

Remember these Two Libraries are “Temporary” Libraries.

These Two Libraries while the “5 Pointed Star” is in this Orientation belong to the “Upper” World.

NOTE;

The “Upper” & “Lower” Libraries and Programs have absolutely nothing at all to with Good and Evil.

Drawing 0149.

I have drawn in the “6 Pointed Star” as well in this next drawing to bring your attention to the two different functions of the “5 Pointed Star” and the “6 Pointed Stars”.

Drawing 0150.

I shall explain later on how all this Works and leave nothing to Guess work.

In my next Post in about 7 days time, (Not in my home City for 7 Days) I will Show different Orientations of the Stars and the registers they Enable, as well as showing some of the “Instructions” involved with these TwoGeometric Instructions”, the “5 & 6 Pointed Star Instructions”.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here is a small example involving the Processing system.

First the Picture Register (Lower Left Corner register of The “9 Gates” is selected with the Instruction.
The “Instruction” used is a small RED Octagon with a BLUE Boarder.
RED is the Colour Code for “Control”.
BLUE is the Colour Code for "Importing".

Drawing 0151.

The Next “[n]Instruction” is placed in the “Running Program” in the Left Hand Octagon.

Drawing 0152.

Here is an Enlargement of the “Instruction” used.

Drawing 0153.

This instruction Links the “Lower” Left “Picture” register to the “Upper” Left “Program” register.

And the “Addressing SystemInterface is Enabled and presents the Picture chosen in the “Lower Left” Picture register in the form of a Glyph or Icon.

Drawing 0154.

And places the same picture on the ProgramStage

Drawing 0155.

We can take this another stage, to produce a Icon holding another Picture in its hands.
To do this The “Instruction” used in the Left Hand register of the “Running Program” is represented again.

Drawing 156.

The on “StageInstruction appears again.

Drawing 157.

And the Addressing System “Interface” is once again Enabled in the “Upper” Left “Program” register.

Drawing 158.

And the picture selected through the “Addressing Interface”.

And the Picture appears in the Icons Hands.
You can also copy and paste, through a similar process.

Drawing 159.

Here is an enlarged version of the "I/O ports" to the Addressing System.

Both Addressing and Instructions are presented in the Octagons.

This drawing is for The “9 Gates” registers. But the format is the same as used in the Program register but of course a smaller size but the workings are still the same, referring to the register it is presented in. Again many different colours are used depending on their use art the tine.

Drawing 160.

When I get back in 7 days I will describe a bit more about the "Addressing System" before returning to the “5 & 6 Pointed Stars” and the other sets of 12 registers.

edit on 10-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have, within the past three weeks taken a hobby of (sacred?) geometry. so, I find your drawings quite appealing. I will take the necessary time to understand your thesis. however, I want to request that a bulk-download of your drawings, un-resized, be made available ....if for no other reason than to augment my own study.

thank you for preparing this information. truly, fascinating.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

As The Operating Manual I have compiled regarding the "Processing System", which ALL i.e you and the universe you interact with, has been produced over the last 17 years of full time occupation, contains more than 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) Drawings and recorded findings, regarding the Workings of the most powerful Computer System or processor ever produced by LIFE.

This could take some Terabytes of Data to upload and some thousand pages of reading.

I have created standard emails in the past, which have been sent out to a few thousand people all over the world, but these were Not structured very well, and the English was very poor.

I'm NOT a writer by any stretch of the imagination.

But my wife is and has written the first of series of books on this subject available in Chinese but we hope to have an English version hopefully by the end of the year if all goes well.

But at present I am putting on ATS first an explanation of this technology.

So I have desired to concentrate on putting this on ATS in a more structured way and am willing to answer any questions.

So I am hoping enough interest in this thread will be shown to help with the motivation to keep writing and explain all I know to date.

If you want to see larger versions of the Drawings just identify the ones (Series that interest you,) But I strongly recommend you read the whole thread that is IF you haven't already.

I will be away for the next 7 Days as I lecture on this subject but only to small groups of technicians who are serious in learning more.

There is NO Guess work in this thesis. All has been obtained through R&D and at present I am in the end stages of completing the Operating System Interface Software, so this involves most of my time, more than 12 hours a day.

The Software will be available free to anyone.

Some software giving practical examples will also be available. The Operating Software uses a visual Interface with the Mind though Animation software which produces the visual Interface on screen and can be operated by most recent computers using Win 7.

I am hoping people will explore the System themselves and write their own animation software to use in the provided operating system to achieve any practical purposes they choose.

This Interface is Purely a Interface Communication program which allows access to the Most Powerful Computer System or Processor LIFE has ever produced. We already have access its just a matter of using the interface correctly.
We have access to the same system via the brain and we use this all the time without realizing it.

So anyone can access this knowledge through their own Mind.

The Interface I have produced is to be used in many different practical ways including Controlling inter galactic craft using Programming rather than propulsion which I will give full technical details later on in this thread,

Propulsion systems are a complete waist of time and $$$$.

The Species has to learn how to access the Processing System, which ALL is produced and Controlled through.

The only way to cross Galaxies in minutes, way beyond what the species believes to be the speed of Light, is by "Interfacing" and "Communicating" with what has produced you and your experiences.

What you believe to be a 3D universe isn't, but it is a highly Sophisticated Computer game to put in a crude way.

I will be showing and explaining all the different "Communication Interface" formats I know which are many by human standards.

These are used in Transport Control systems, Communication systems, Importing of objects into our experience (Universe) editing of existing objects in this Universe.

No this is NOT a Hoax but an Introduction to the technology that will be explored, over the next 1,000 years.

I just wish this thread was kept in "The Science and Technology Section but perhaps I am not being taken seriously enough ???

Hopefully someone will wake up and start taking me seriously, and have this thread returned to The Science and Technology Section

edit on 10-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join