It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe.

page: 3
32
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


The Sphere is the "Opposite" to The "Inner" (Centre) which is Something we call "Nothing"...

The "Sphere" is formed by the second "Concept Rotation.

But only exists as a "Concept", because You and I, including everything that exists are of something which is "Non-Dimensional" and purely functions through "Communication" involving "Awareness" or LIFE.

Hence what was referred to as "The WORD" by some.


And what happens when that Sphere, which is the Opposite of the Center and Sumthing WE call Nothing, is a Black Hole surrounding the Universe? What kind of Cause & Effect would that have on the ENTIRE Universe?

Think: Klein Sphere, as in Klein Bottle.


Ribbit


Ps: I should add that the Above is Positive and the Below is Negative and this realm is the Positive and the realm below this is Negative. Basically, imagine the Universe as a Battery, with the Positive & Negative separated by Nothing, which, of course, the Nothing is Neutral.



edit on 4-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I will give you a chance to explain what your stated....three components are before giving you my full reply.
Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I will give you a chance to explain what your stated....three components are before giving you my full reply.
Split Infinity



Ever think about a Conscious Awareness (negative) and a Physical Awareness (positive), with a linking Linear Thread (Time - neutral), creating a 3D Lifeform?

Ever think about the Universe being surrounded by a Spherical Black Hole, what was ONCE a SINGLE Black Hole that Inverted ITself? AKA: A Klein Bubble (think Klein Bottle). With that, there would be ZERO entropy, ZERO loss (aka: perpetual recycling).
What would be the Cause & Effect of that on the ENTIRE Universe?


Ever think about the Universe being the most Perfect Lifeform possible? A Self-sustaining Perpetual Motion & Energy/Matter Creating Being?

Dew you really think YOU are LIFE in your human form?


Ribbit


Ps: There isn't a SINGLE Black Hole at the Center of EVERY Galaxy, there are TWO back-to-back Black Holes and they are the Birthing Canals of that Galaxy (galaxies are BORN one at a time). The Universe is MUCH older than you think and there are about 250 Trillion galaxies in our Current state and that number is based on the Galactic Egg Timer NASA found and doesn't know what it is.
.

Pps: Science can't figure out where all the anti-matter is but it's right under their nose.
Also, atoms have TWO Nuclei, an Inner Nuclei (nucleus) and Outer Nuclei (skin).


2 Nuclei
3 Trons

2 + 3 = 23

The Universe is to the the Coin what the Two spatial dimensions are to Heads and Tails (two separate sides) and what Time is to the Edge (3rd side of a Coin).

The Edge is what binds the Heads & Tails together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Coin.

Time (neutral) is what binds the 1st Dimension (spatial & negative) & 2nd Dimension (spatial & positive) together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Universe.

Therefore, Time is no different than the Edge, it is a separate dimension from Space, just as the Edge is a separate dimension from Heads & Tails. To say otherwise is to say a 3 dimensional Coin has only 2 dimensions!

Then, the Coin is to Time what Heads and Tails (two separate sides) are to Past & Future and what the Edge (3rd side of a Coin) is to the Present.

The Edge is what binds the Heads & Tails together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Coin.

The Present is what binds the Past & Future together and that Trinality is what creates ALL Time.

You cannot have the Coin without all three dimensions of the Coin and you cannot have Time without all three dimensions of Time, so the Now cannot be without the Then & When.

2 Spatial Dimensons (one positive & one negative)
3 Dimensions of Time (neutral)

2 + 3 = 23

Time is MT's Nothing because the Present is Zero and it occupies finite.



edit on 4-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


I will give you a chance to explain what your stated....three components are before giving you my full reply.
Split Infinity



Ever think about a Conscious Awareness (negative) and a Physical Awareness (positive), with a linking Linear Thread (Time - neutral), creating a 3D Lifeform?

First of all...we are NOT 3-D lifeforms. Our bodies are existing in a 10 or 11 plus dimentional state. If the Universe or a Human was just 3-D that Matter could not exist as the Electrons that orbit our bodies atoms exist as both particle and wave...this is not possible in just three dimentional states....even if you added a fourth dimention to represent time...matter still could not exist.

You are talking about things that you do not know. That is never a good way to gain respect of the verasity of what you post. Split Infinity

Ever think about the Universe being surrounded by a Spherical Black Hole, what was ONCE a SINGLE Black Hole that Inverted ITself? AKA: A Klein Bubble (think Klein Bottle). With that, there would be ZERO entropy, ZERO loss (aka: perpetual recycling).
What would be the Cause & Effect of that on the ENTIRE Universe?


Ever think about the Universe being the most Perfect Lifeform possible? A Self-sustaining Perpetual Motion & Energy/Matter Creating Being?

Dew you really think YOU are LIFE in your human form?


Ribbit



edit on 4-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 




Ps: There isn't a SINGLE Black Hole at the Center of EVERY Galaxy, there are TWO back-to-back Black Holes and they are the Birthing Canals of that Galaxy (galaxies are BORN one at a time). The Universe is MUCH older than you think and there are about 250 Trillion galaxies in our Current state.


Sorry I couldn't resist, even though your post was not to me.

Indeed its a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, old and Long, Long, Long Story...

And you ain't wrong.

One day understanding will come to others regarding these Holes.

We pass through Holes and Live in Holes.

We Look through 2 Holes
We hear through 2 Holes
We Smell through 2 Holes
We speak through a Hole
We breath through Holes
We even taste in a Hole (Mouth)

And the other Holes? Well I will leave these up to the imagination of others.

Even when the ol body stops working, the body is often put in a Hole....


And every object that exists, is the "Contents" of a "Hole" the same shape as its "Outer" form...

Man it sure is a world of Holes....


More about those Holes later... Maybe it's Holy? or is that supposed to be Holey "Story"? Perhaps they are about one and the same subject



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 




Ps: There isn't a SINGLE Black Hole at the Center of EVERY Galaxy, there are TWO back-to-back Black Holes and they are the Birthing Canals of that Galaxy (galaxies are BORN one at a time). The Universe is MUCH older than you think and there are about 250 Trillion galaxies in our Current state.


Sorry I couldn't resist, even though your post was not to me.

Indeed its a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, old and Long, Long, Long Story...

And you ain't wrong.

One day understanding will come to others regarding these Holes.

We pass through Holes and Live in Holes.

We Look through 2 Holes
We hear through 2 Holes
We Smell through 2 Holes
We speak through a Hole
We breath through Holes
We even taste in a Hole (Mouth)

And the other Holes? Well I will leave these up to the imagination of others.

Even when the ol body stops working, the body is often put in a Hole....


And every object that exists, is the "Contents" of a "Hole" the same shape as its "Outer" form...

Man it sure is a world of Holes....


More about those Holes later... Maybe it's Holy? or is that supposed to be Holey "Story"? Perhaps they are about one and the same subject


You forgot ONE hole, that goes with the One they speak from:

We speak through two Holes - mouth & asshole.
Sum call it wHoly Chit.


Two Holes create an Open System, thus, One Whole.


Man is a wHole lot of Nothing.


Ribbit


Ps: Man has two brains that form the One Mind that they never use.


Pps: What is the 3rd part of the Mind that links both Brains?



edit on 4-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
BTW - I just noticed your question about the Soul. Twin Souls (Soulmates) are born together with the birth of every galaxy and the birth of the galaxy is twin orbs of anti-matter ejected out of the dimension below ours, in close proximity to one another, going to finite, inverting, reverting, then exploding against one another to create a saucer shaped galaxy that transforms into a spiral shaped galaxy over time.


What are the Souls? Pure Energy, a finite piece of God/Source and WE the Souls reside within the 1st Dimension and link to these Surrogate Carbon Based Lifeforms (CaBaLs) via Bi-dimensional Telekinesis.


"Soulmates are Two Singularities creating a duality of One Love." - Old Toad Proverb

Note the "play" on Black Holes.


Ribbit


Ps: Here's a great pic of a Baby Galaxy:

chandra.harvard.edu...

The THREE composite photo shows the Birthing Plume.

edit on 4-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Sorry nearly fell out of my chair.... Must be getting old... nearly can't walk now...


You forgot ONE hole, that goes with the One they speak from:

We speak through two Holes - mouth & asshole. Sum call it wHoly Chit.

Two Holes create an Open System, thus, One Whole.

Man is a wHole lot of Nothing.

Ribbit


Now truer words written by anyone.



Ps: Man has two brains that form the One Mind that they never use.

Pps: What is the 3rd part of the Mind that links both Brains?


A "Space" containing "Nothing"....



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


"Energy" is a "Concept" and is also the result of programming.

I will even show HOW later on.

What is believed to be the Universe is Manifested INSIDE (Conceptually) the "Real Self" which is "Non Dimensional" and is manifested (Re. The Universe) via "Communication".

The Manifestation of that Universe is in the Space between the 2 Ends.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 





Love it.....



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 



Ps: Man has two brains that form the One Mind that they never use.

Pps: What is the 3rd part of the Mind that links both Brains?


A "Space" containing "Nothing"....


No, that's the Universe, kNot man. There is a Sumthing that links them, and from IT, you get the stupidity that abounds.


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 



Ps: Man has two brains that form the One Mind that they never use.

Pps: What is the 3rd part of the Mind that links both Brains?


A "Space" containing "Nothing"....


No, that's the Universe, kNot man. There is a Sumthing that links them, and from IT, you get the stupidity that abounds.


Ribbit


At the bottom of my post....


The Manifestation of that Universe is in the Space between the 2 Ends.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


"Energy" is a "Concept" and is also the result of programming.

I will even show HOW later on.

What is believed to be the Universe is Manifested INSIDE (Conceptually) the "Real Self" which is "Non Dimensional" and is manifested (Re. The Universe) via "Communication".

The Manifestation of that Universe is in the Space between the 2 Ends.


There is Energy!

The outflow of magnetic energy from the core of a planet (the density of the matter matters), into the dimension below ours, is what creates gravity (Newton's THIRD Law of Motion) and the inflow of energy into the dimension below ours, is what creates anti-gravity in IT.


It's known as Bi-dimensional Transdermal Energy Transfer (B-tet).


Opposites Attract!


Ribbit


Ps: Science should know that our planet's core is creating more magnetic energy than we can account for, so where is it all going?



edit on 5-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 



Ps: Man has two brains that form the One Mind that they never use.

Pps: What is the 3rd part of the Mind that links both Brains?


A "Space" containing "Nothing"....


No, that's the Universe, kNot man. There is a Sumthing that links them, and from IT, you get the stupidity that abounds.


Ribbit


At the bottom of my post....


The Manifestation of that Universe is in the Space between the 2 Ends.


Sumthing you're missing is the Trinality of Life, which converts to 23.

Mouth & Asshole = 2
3-part Digestive System in between

2 + 3 = 23

What about the Trinity of Fire?

Heat & Oxygen = 2
Fuel - Wood/Petro/Chemical = 3

2 + 3 = 23

Theory of Relativity of an Open System Universe: Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything.

2 spatial dimensions
3 dimensions of Time

2 + 3 = 23

Ribbit



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Try the theory of numerology, in other base counting systems, such as "Octal" and see if it holds up?

I have never tried it myself, so I am ignorant in this area.

Math is a human Language.

But hey nothing wrong with that. But like all human languages, not the best way to "Communicate".

But as I said before I am NOT a mathematician. I have a very small brain.



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Reminds me of

en.wikipedia.org...

Wasn't the answer 42 or something??

Just kidding...



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Awesome post!
love reading it.
I DID NOT read all of it yet but trust me i will!

for now i just wanna say something about 5 senses.
i have read this somewhere and dont know the source but
humans do not have 5 senses
TOUCH
HEAR
TASTE
SMELL

Those above 4 senses are all FEEL based, which brings it down to 1 sense.(feel)
Sight is a signal that our brain translates into images so this would be another sense


leaving humans with 2 senses. or even 1 if the sight would be considered feel based because after all the eye does feel the light hitting it.


just thought i would put it out there, even though its not that important



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Try the theory of numerology, in other base counting systems, such as "Octal" and see if it holds up?

I have never tried it myself, so I am ignorant in this area.

Math is a human Language.

But hey nothing wrong with that. But like all human languages, not the best way to "Communicate".

But as I said before I am NOT a mathematician. I have a very small brain.


Mathematics is the language of Source!


As to octal, it applies to humans.


Ribbit



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Reminds me of

en.wikipedia.org...

Wasn't the answer 42 or something??

Just kidding...


6(dn)13 × 9(dn)13 = 42(dn)13 (using base 13)

Ribbit


Ps: 13 is the #1 Number of the Illuminati.


42 is also the age of Lewis Carroll when he wrote The Hunting of the Snark.
The number 42 also shows up within the 8 Fits.



edit on 5-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExodusG
Awesome post!
love reading it.
I DID NOT read all of it yet but trust me i will!

for now i just wanna say something about 5 senses.
i have read this somewhere and dont know the source but
humans do not have 5 senses
TOUCH
HEAR
TASTE
SMELL

Those above 4 senses are all FEEL based, which brings it down to 1 sense.(feel)
Sight is a signal that our brain translates into images so this would be another sense


leaving humans with 2 senses. or even 1 if the sight would be considered feel based because after all the eye does feel the light hitting it.


just thought i would put it out there, even though its not that important





Humans don't THINK that's why they only have 4 senses, because they are lacking Common Sense!


Ribbit



new topics




 
32
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join