It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-il Has Died

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I was thinking the same thing, maybe the food was a payoff.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What about Venezuela?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
North Korea is probably the most suffificent nation of not for energy which I think they get from Russia,

It is that this time that all nations will be looking at North Korea with quite abit of trepidation.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
reply to post by jhn7537

Or possibly calling it a "truce", let by gones be by gones.... I'm assuming US Intelligence knew that he was close to passing, and by doing this, the North Korean people will think better of us, especially with the food aid we sent in... I dunno, i guess it sounds plausible

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I hope this has nothing to do with the dream I had a while ago?

MY DREAM

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
does anyone realize his son is only 21 years old.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Yet the one fact you and other overlook is that the US doesn't murder millions of its own citizens for wanting freedom, for daring to speak against the leaders, for trying to escape the border into another country as a desperate bid for freedom like North Korea, Iraq under Saddam Hussein's regime and others.

Try telling the people of Burma that they have it good compared to the American people, see how far that gets you.

They never murdered 'millions' of their own in contemporary North Korea or Iraq either.

You believe in total fiction, show me the evidence of these mass murder death camps and mass executions, you can't because it isn't true.

The worst that you could prove is that several hundred to a few thousand were murdered over political reasons, not necessarily freedom of speech.
The fact is most are detained temporarily and re-educated until they are fit to be released.

You claim that Burma (Myanmar) would think they are worse off than the USA, that's a straw-man argument because no one even mentioned Burma. The fact is Burma has been far worse off than North Korea, it's provable through statistical comparative analysis of the demographics.

See on one hand we use globalist exploitation tactics and economical incentive to force people in nations like Burma (Myanmar) into creating mass factories and working as slaves for low wages to produce products for us or face starvation as a consequence, and then we turn around and condemn North Korea for practicing the very same thing by giving everyone a job in order to 'earn their food'.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
KimJong il was named heir apparent in 1982, but did not take power until 1997. His son was named 2009, not alot of time to be taught how to run the worlds most secret country.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
what will we see in the future for north Korea? a N>W>O> take over? a revolution or war against American imperialism? i think the young inheritor will not be wise enough to sustain such a big threat from the satanist elite,but we are approaching ww3 some time soon.this are the prophesies spoken of in the old books that only the wise will understand, Syria is next than Somali than Iran, than Ezekiel 38 .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Alexander the great was only 20 when he owned half the world...Look at all he achieved in the 11 years he was in power.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Great News

Or is it?

I doubt his son will take the job, if he does be sure he will make a very stupid mistake within the next few years, costing the lives of thousands

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are so off base with your comments that I am not even going to waste my time trying to educate you. Just about everything you said is incorrect. Who's exploiting who? If you really have no clue about something you shouldn't talk about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Alexander the great was only 20 when he owned half the world...Look at all he achieved in the 11 years he was in power.

Yes but all he had to do is conquer, its easy to point and say kill, the world is a very different place today, if he takes his fathers place no doubt NK will decline further, with a much higher likely hood of war spilling over the boarder,

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My guess is he'll follow in his fathers footsteps. Over there it's a dynasty family thing. I would not worry about it to much though. Like father, like son. Got me thinking... where have I seen these two portrayed before?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Not really a dynasty, this this is only the second ever hand over of hereditary power

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why do posters here act as if heir apparent will be the only one to run the country?

Kim Jong II had a team of generals running things... This is how things will be, it won't be on one man's laps.
edit on 18-12-2011 by star in a jar because: grammar

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by Unity_99

What about Venezuela?

China or Russia? South America has some pretty major backing from that side. But I suspect they're all under Rothchilds anyway. If not, if there is a free country down there, KUDO's to them especially if they're not under fascism.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cambion
reply to post by intrptr

Not really a dynasty, this this is only the second ever hand over of hereditary power

In history or North Korea because I'm remembering when Simayi passed on the Wei leadership to his son Simashi who died in battle, passed it to his younger brother Simazhao whose son inherited Wei, somehow his son surrendered power to somebody else after a battle and Wei became the Jin Dynasty somewhere along the way.

Very big on my Three Kingdoms history in Chinese culture, from Later Han until the end of the Three Kingdoms period. Before and after that things get hazy for me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
reply to post by jhn7537

Food and oil has always been a payoff. Earlier this year back im March NK fired Missles into SK treatining instability as usual. Just like every time we have sent aid to ease tensions. This is nothing new. I was stationed there in 95-96. Back then his father died and he took power now I expect his son will follow in his fathers footsteps and ramp up the military to get even more aid.

We should really just demolish there nuclear capability if we can and be done with it. Between North and South Korea there is more explosives and conventional arms per square mile than anywhere else on earth. They have enough conventional explosives to blow both their countries of five times over.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Why do posters here act as if heir apparent will be the only one to run the country?

Kim Jong II had a team of generals running things... This is how things will be, it won't be on one man's laps.
edit on 18-12-2011 by star in a jar because: grammar

Because it's like a business.

Even though Kim Jong-Il had generals advising his military strategy, ultimately it came down to whether or not he gave the go ahead to act.

Same will go with Kim Jong-Un when he takes control.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join