It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-il Has Died

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Another bites the dust! Hey hey!

I love that song. And I am ecstatic that this Tyrant is no longer among the living. I hope and pray his son stops eating all the Twinkies and shares some of his food with the many starving people of his country.

We must remember that though one monster is dead, another one may have taken its place.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
After reading some of the posts here and plenty of the comments on some of the news sites I find a couple things rather funny. Lil Kim was this cruel evil dictator who did nothing but brutalize his people in many ways? Well I'll agree on the fact that good riddance he's gone and he was a nut job. But what really gets me is out of all the "Evil Dictators" of the world, I'm glad Saddam was the first to go(sarcasm added). Forget the fact that Lil Kim starved/starves his people and keeps them in the stone age or how many African countries have gone through brutal genocide or infanticide while running nonstop rape campaigns all the while killing at will. Or there is Saudi Arabia's perfect track record on human rights. Mexico's completely corrupt government that is in the pockets of the cartels while innocents get slaughtered in the streets. The best part about most of the above listed countries is that somewhere in there you can find Uncle Sam hiding behind the curtain pulling the strings. As long as the Mass Media tells us who to hate and when to hate them I think our future will be just fine.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is it just me... or do some of those videos of people "crying" in the streets and at work look SO fake and staged...?

Cry-on-demand?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
one less asshole in the world

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Is it just me... or do some of those videos of people "crying" in the streets and at work look SO fake and staged...?

Cry-on-demand?

You cry or no bowl of rice for you!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hopefully his death will be the start of a revolution in N korea, I doubt it though, many people there are too scared or too indoctrinated. I hope with all my heart that whatever happens that it helps the North Korean people towards a better life though.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Uh, they're brainwashed. They had only 2 leaders and they're eternal presidents. These people worship the two monsters because it's all they know.

And let's not forget if they even knock the great leaders, they'd be sent to camps to die.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

People cried and mourned the deaths of Mao and Stalin as well,who both were directly responsible for the murder of 10's of millions of innocent men,women and children...

Most people are sheep,easily misled,all the way to the slaughter house...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

[snip]
A KCNA dispatch said North Koreans from all walks of life were in utter despair but were finding comfort in the "absolute surety that the leadership of Comrade Kim Jong-un will lead and succeed the great task of revolutionary enterprise.
[/snip]

Source: North Koreans in UTTER DESPAIR over death

...."will lead and succeed the great task of revolutionary enterprise."....

Only a lunatic could believe such a moronic statement !......

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This guy was a psycho momma's boy.

What really makes me mad is that I had him on my Dead Pool for 2012, and he kicks it freakin' 11 days before!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of that proverb: "dogs dosent make cats" ?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
His son, the "great successor", apparently speaks perfect English, likes to drink, and is obsessed with NBA.

He sounds OK.

I know it's not fashionable to be positive around here, but who knows? His son could turn out to be a great man.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Let us just hope that his son is not as worse! They had a picture of him on youtube and he looked like a crazy dude haha. But watching from a lot of these news networks, it really looks like the Korean people revered him. Kim Jong Il was a pretty elusive leader to the people. Hopefully things will get better in Korea after this, I just do not understand why the South Korean military is on high alert, that is what is fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And because I can never get the code to work I'm providing the link to the P Diddy / Kim Jong Il video "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb"

Bomb Bomb Bomb

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BeholdAPaleHorse

When you really think about it,this dictators passing doesnt mean much of anything,theres others who are the same or worse waiting in the wings.Just like when a Mafia Godfather,or Bostons Winter Hill Gang boss,like Whitey Bulger,or anyone from any criminal enterprise who gets arrested or dies or goes on the lam,theres always someone ready,willing and able to take their place,to be protected and prompted by blood money payoffs...

A quote from Bostons own,serial killing gangster and 20 year FBI protected...Whitey Bulger..."Christmas is for kids and cops"

The depth of bs in our money dominated fallen world is bottomless...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
and is obsessed with NBA.

That's all I need to read. He's good with me, LOL.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
The people of North Korea have been starving for decades. Hopefully, its the announcement that their regime in that country is dead.

Hmmm, regime is dead? He has sons does he not? Why would his regime die with him? lol

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Has anyone heard news of missiles being fired today??

Yeh, there was mention on a few news networks about the North had fired a test-missile... supposedly it put the South Korean's military on alert.

Although, i assume the missile was fired in a similar way in that shots are sometimes fired to part ways with the dead. Most likely a show of power.

I don't blame them though, for the fact is the media and some world leaders seem to be more concerned about the chance to bring about "democratic change" as if their country is weak all of a sudden... instead of giving their condolensces to the nation's leader.

Don't think their will be much chance of a Libya style "from within" attack however... Seems "democratic change" is a term to describe "attacking from within", being the reason i mentioned it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott495
one less asshole in the world

In a literal sense, i guess you are correct.

Although, i'm going to assume you are reffering to Jong-Il as a whole, which is un-needed for. Does nobody on this hell-ridden planet get taught to respect the dead anymore?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join