It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's really open the debate for Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok, before i start off I will be voting for Ron Paul. I fully support Ron Paul. I am a Paul-bot all the way.

Now that that is out of the way, i want to really, REALLY, question everything, as is my character to.

What are the odds that Ron Paul is a Manchurian candidate? What if he is the perfect puppet for the next goal in the global agenda. Think about it NDAA, SOPA... isn't the one thing that we don't want is full force military in our borders to police this country?

Call it pessimism or call it paranoia, but what is the next step in the global agenda. what if he is going to set us up to just be a state in the global empire? just sayin man. what are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have a debate question...

Obama couldn't close down Guantanemo Bay, but Ron Paul is going to close down the FED?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is a Manchurian candidate, than this is the biggest failure of that program to date.

He only publicly disagrees with any and everything the people who would be responsible for implanting him stand for. I really don't think a Manchurian candidate has made it to the White House, but if one did, my bet would be on Obama(celebrity pawn of TPTB), not Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If he was such a manchurian candidate the media would worship the ground he walked on. Otherwise they are using some mighty strong reverse psychology which goes against their methods.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

like i said call it paranoia or pessimism. Like i already stated. I am going to vote RP 2012, and if you read any of my posts of political debates i always stand up for the man. I simply want others to stay open minded as well. You can never trust something 100%. NEVER.

the next goal would have to be a global system. the declaration of another world war would seem to fit the bill and definitely is becoming more and more believable as the days pass, and at the end of it i believe someone calling for peace would use a global system to "insure" said peace.

As for the media worshiping him. there is plenty of evidence that social networks are the new media and the latest trend of social movements is to simply rebel of the status quo. if what i say is true this would bring the understanding that they simply ignored him so that we wouldn't.

reply to post by CALGARIAN

as for ending the fed thing. i'll believe it when i see it. Obama said he was gonna end Guantanamo during his campaign too. That would in fact be the toughest part of his campaign to actually accomplish.

reply to post by MysticPearl

i don't think he would be the worst Manchurian candidate. in fact i think he would be the best. he has a squeaky clean record and is exactly what the public would want right now. Yet a carefully planned false flag can change everything.
edit on 18-12-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

I think people either love him or hate him.

Try as I might to learn more about him, theres just something odd that I can't put my finger on. The guy actually gives me the willies!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There is nothing to debate. New gingrich,cain, pelosi, obama and the rest of them who i can't remember their names because they not worth remembering, because thats how important they are to me. USELESS. They all useless. We need a CHANGE. MEANNING to get rid of all old cronies and laws that protect the elites. Ron paul is old, but he speaks about things that need changing, to fix this hell we in. I really don't think ron paul will win because the elites/TPTB will not let that happen. We need a pres to go thru the whole cha bang of laws and throw out dumb loopholes that only make the elites more richer. Throw out the banksters cronies and get our money back and the people in congress who made the laws to pass in the first place. Take out all the snakes, thieves and GREEDERS who ruined this country. There is, NO DEBATE on the issue. RON PAUL all the way. He is our best bet. I hope he does his job and goes thru the whole system, because that is what it needs, is a COMPLETE OVERHAUL. Obama talked about CHANGE, but the only change i got, was SHORT CHANGED. IF RON PAUL gets elected and does not do that, then we are doommmed for sure. Which means same ole, same ole ruin america within. We need ACTION not WORDS obama. That is what he threw at us, words of CHANGE. We need a pres that will beat the bully on the playground of u.s.a and throw em out, not look the bully in the eye and run away.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ron ran in 2007 because people that supported him encouraged him to do it.

Watch the documentary FOR LIBERTY, on youtube. It is high quality and it is free, it shows exactly how the Ron Paul Revolution started.

You know how Obama's campaign started? Oprah Winfrey introduced him to her audience and she set him up for a future endorsement. She is powerful within the wealthy elite and entertainment circles...Hollywood supported Obama, Wallstreet supported Obama, he had MAJOR funding for his campaign.

How does Ron raise money? grassroots created money bombs, average people digging deep into their budgets and bank accounts to do their part in supporting a man that represents them. I've met people that started bringing their own lunch to work and quit smoking so they could donate to Ron.

Just look at the difference between candidates like the past presidents, Obama, Bush, Clinton...

Then look at Ron...

How can he possibly be chosen? none of it makes any sense whatsoever. Why would 'they' wait until hes 76 to do it? why would they risk the entire nation thinking he's too old and unelectable to push their agenda? He openly talks against corruption, the federal reserve, bilderberg, the military industrial complex and so on and so forth.

No Mancurian candidate here, just another average joe that saw a problem with this country and decided to do something about it.

Does this look like a man that is bankrolled by the elites? he's been wearing the same shoe since 2008 for goodness sakes! I just saw him wear those same exact shoes at the Jay Leno live taping.

I want this average man with conviction to be my president. Not because he is a savior or will change this country but because he tells us to be responsible for ourselves and that we're free individuals with rights and the ability to exercise those rights.

Now....how many phone calls did you guys make today? I did over a hundred.

edit on 18-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If I'm going to get double crossed by a candidate and maybe president, I wouldn't want it to be anybody but RP. But there's no way, unless he's the world's greatest actor of all time.

new topics

top topics

join