It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul`s Sex Tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Came across this on Youtube where Ron describes the gay man as "queer as crazy".

Ron`s past might affect his gay vote.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
FFS- Nice sensationalist and misleading title.

Is that the real reason for posting this? Worried about the gay voters??

edit on 12/18/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just saw this movie on television, had a good laff at the whole movie.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is from a movie called "Bruno". It's the same guy who brought you Ali-G. It's not a sex tape and Ron Paul walked out on this set up interview.

Bruno: www.imdb.com...

I didn't care much for the movie, it had it's upsides but Ali-G was 100x better.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is a fictitious scene from a movie....it is a fabrication....fictional...not real.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anyone else *shudder* when they read the title of this thread? *SHUDDER*

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

go away OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Clutching at straws perhaps?

This is what gets me about American political campaigns, all the little swiping and bitching about others, any chance to knock someone down to boost your own chosen candidate. It's truly pathetic.

How about choosing people based on what they actually stand for rather than trying to attack their opponents? Are Americans really so dumb as to fall for all this BS?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Why did you create this thread? I would really like to know.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The majority sure are. My distant.....very distant American relatives are just inanely stupid. Makes you wanna slap them around some so they could get their head out of the sand. They voted twice for Bush jr, and bush senior. They believe we actually help the people when we invade their countries, steal their resources. They hate Obama to the core of their person and they never clearly explain why. Makes me wish they weren't my family.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by dr treg

Why did you create this thread? I would really like to know.

Star and flag fishing....my bet

Second guess...hungry Troll...
edit on 18-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I was wondering when this would appear.Everyone in the UK knows this is just a comedian trying to have a joke. Ron Paul was suckered into an interview with this guy, that's how this guy makes his money. Totally bogus post, shame on OP!!! That's really scraping the barrel.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Explanation: S&F!

ROFLMAO!!!

Personal Disclosure: All you other Epic Fail knee jerk posters need to take a FREAKING CHILL PILL because this IS posted by the OP'er in the JOKES FORUM!

All of you need to apologize to the OP'er for having ZERO sense of humour and for not knowing where you were on the ATS forums!

Ever heard of SARCASM?

edit on 19-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for spelling. Maybe the OP has done RP a favour by forcing the knee jerk trolls to prove RP is AOK!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
yea..yea..

he didn't post it here originally...

it was in breaking news or one of those...

a mod moved it...

hehehe..Gotcha!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Explanation: Then why is there no mod edit in the OP'ers post detailing such a move?

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Borat and Ali G was a way better show and movies then bruno.

Though bruno had some funny parts, Borat had me chocking with laughter the the entire movie.

Some interview about the movie with ron paul....Its not that funny, I listened to it.

I would link some other vids to borat or ali g, but i could not find any that would not offend somebody somewhere.
Even tough we are on the joke section, I't would probably get removed for being offensive or breaking some T@C's.

By the way is your video a Not Joke.

new topics

top topics

join