It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Vacation Costs Taxpayers $4Million

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju
 


Are we supposed to have him fly commercial, be subjected to TSA molestation and be limited to only 1 carry on and to have him escorted via taxi's? As if! This is a perk of the job and do not dare use this to further attack him.

I'd rather see him make full use of Air Force One and The Beast then have some moronic corporate exec fly in a private jet.

Is The US Secret Service supposed to lock down an airport all to have him fly commercial to cause unnecessary chaos at already chaotic airports that are crowded beyond belief?
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


I don't consider the fact that the Marxist was born in Kenya as attested to by a Kenyan authentic birth certificate as well as his Grandmother . . . to be crud.

I consider it DENYING IGNORANCE.

And, I consider it a gross insult to as well as violation of our Constitution and the populace in general.

However, feel free to ignore my references to the Destroyer in Chief as coming from Kenya.

It's one small way I can fight back against his pathological lying horrifically destructive Narcissism and Reactive Attachment Disordered psychology.

I have NEVER bought into the lies of the MSM about his origins.

Nor have I swallowed any of the "official" obviously forged (and proven so) birth documents.

All of which to say in terms of the OP of this thread . . . I don't consider him worthy to fly in Airforce One at all. I don't consider him worthy to be considered anything but a Marxist traitor selling us all down the road to hell as fast as he can.

On the other hand, I suspect that as expensive as his vacation is to us taxpayers . . . it's not as expensive as he is to millions of lives when he's actively working to destroy us when he's on his day job.

.
.
edit on 18/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: an addition.



posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


BTW, are you aware of the video where Michele earlier in his public life in a speech refers to him as coming from . . . drum roll . . .

KENYA?

Then it became unwise to voice such things.

If we can't trust his grandmother and his wife to tell the truth about his Kenyan origins--who would you suggest we trust? . . . thereby documenting that he's unworthy of the office and unworthy of such expensive vacations and generally unworthy of any respect whatsoever.
.
.

edit on 18/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: an addition



posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN
 


In African and Hispanic cultures they will refer to the nation that their roots are from as their homeland even if they were born stateside.

You are reading way too much into this.

From Wikipedia :
en.wikipedia.org...

Among African Americans it is common to refer to the continent of Africa as the Motherland.

This practice is quite common and they will refer to themselves as a Son Of Africa!

Instead of taking underhanded swipes at him how about you target that energy at what your State's loving Govenor and State Legislature is trying to do to minorities.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1
 


That is not even pocket change for the federal government. That's not even like lint to them. That's just like a couple of atoms of a penny to them. Seriously, we spend that much on the wars in like what, half a second?

He doesn't give a damn, he's just a banker puppet enjoying his time screwing over the people. I'm sure his supporters don't care either, if at this point they can't see he's corrupt, I'd bet a good portion of them would defend him on this.

It's not the time that upsets me, but the money. What American family spends $4 million on a vacation? The most my family has ever spent is probably $10,000 at most, but I'm probably over-estimating.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur
 


Heck, I've seen that amount be burned up in a microsecond.



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Okay, I don't think this is about which past President had how much time off. Baby Bush wasn't a whole lot better about time, but there is a major difference. Crawford was as close to the White House in every functional way as the real deal and a great deal more comfortable to work out of, as I've read reports about the place. Either way though, Bush's excesses weren't overly appreciated either, as I recall things.

Obama is a bit different in that first, the economy has fallen MUCH farther than it was under Bush. Be that Bush's fault, Obama's fault or a combination of them both and more. It's still the way things stand. Obama still believes that despite all that, he still ought to get a 4 year party atmosphere at least equal to that of any past President in recent times, and all at our expense. As a taxpayer and American citizen, I really resent that sense of entitlement while we all suffer through a generally crappy Christmas and uncertain New Year.

Would it have been so much for the First Family to change their great vacation plans for the Holiday in respect for the suffering of the nation they are at the head of? This isn't some Senator after all, this is THE physical head of our nation. The cost is one major thing...but appearances mean a lot and Obama just keeps thumbing his nose at the nation's collective hardships.



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


BTW, are you aware of the video where Michele earlier in his public life in a speech refers to him as coming from . . . drum roll . . .

KENYA?

Then it became unwise to voice such things.

If we can't trust his grandmother and his wife to tell the truth about his Kenyan origins--who would you suggest we trust? . . . thereby documenting that he's unworthy of the office and unworthy of such expensive vacations and generally unworthy of any respect whatsoever.
.
.

edit on 18/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: an addition


Nothing in your post is true.
Neither Michelle Obama nor Barack's grandmother ever said he was FROM Kenya.
I am so sick of seeing people lie to bash a man that is supposedly so evil in real life anyway.



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1
 


Seems like a small cost to get the turd out of the WH.
In comparison to what he has done to the Economy, I think he should stay there.
It would be worth it.



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


That explanation just doesn't fit, imho.

Michele's communication didn't sound like that, to me.



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN
 


Regardless of what you think on this what I had posted was a fact and is not subject to interpretation.



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I swear people with nitpick at anything just to take an underhanded swipe at Obama.

Is he supposed to not have any time away? Is he not allowed to have a vacation? He takes 2 a year and should be praised for that. He works more then 330 days a year which entitles him to a little vacation.

Is he not allowed to have any downtime to be a parent to his kids and to disconnect form things?
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


Power to him and his family if they want a vacation. but the man makes a salary of $400k + a year as president. I'm sure he can do like the rest of the world and pay for his own damn vacation instead of stealing $4,000,000.00 out of the tax payer's money



posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse
 


Here is the video that Michel Obama said that Kenya was Barack's Home country.



Here is the video of the Grand Mother who says in her native language that Barack is "Born (in) this village" of Kenya




posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod
 


That is an automatic perk of the job is that you get free car service, free laundry service, free air travel, free security detail, free food, free healthcare, free tv, free gym membership, free internet access, free phone. All provided by the taxpayers! I swear people will attack him for any damn reason and it's beyond sickening!

The last time he ever had to go into his pocket was for the burger joint or to play the links beyond that he does not go into his pocket for a thing!
edit on 21-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod
 


More blatant disinformaiton!

Try again!

The OP's claim been shot down so next on the hitback list is to resurrect The Birther lie? How obvious and how atrocious!



posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by celebration
 

Not to forget that his tourbus was made in Canada, not the USA...



posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion
 


Motor Coach Industries is the manufactuer of the bus which is a wholly owned US company.

2011 MCI E4500 Coach Bus made in America!



posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1
 


I kept wanting to argue with you, but you made some good points. Stop that.



posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I swear people with nitpick at anything just to take an underhanded swipe at Obama.

Is he supposed to not have any time away? Is he not allowed to have a vacation? He takes 2 a year and should be praised for that. He works more then 330 days a year which entitles him to a little vacation.

Is he not allowed to have any downtime to be a parent to his kids and to disconnect form things?
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


Power to him and his family if they want a vacation. but the man makes a salary of $400k + a year as president. I'm sure he can do like the rest of the world and pay for his own damn vacation instead of stealing $4,000,000.00 out of the tax payer's money


You would have paid regardless of where he goes (or doesn't go). Protecting the president is not cheap and because of the crazies out there it's a necessary expenditure.



posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by BO XIAN
 


In African and Hispanic cultures they will refer to the nation that their roots are from as their homeland even if they were born stateside.

You are reading way too much into this.

From Wikipedia :
en.wikipedia.org...

Among African Americans it is common to refer to the continent of Africa as the Motherland.

This practice is quite common and they will refer to themselves as a Son Of Africa!

Instead of taking underhanded swipes at him how about you target that energy at what your State's loving Govenor and State Legislature is trying to do to minorities.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


This is a conspiracy site,right? You yourself have tried to push a few.Lets just take what his wife and grandmother said as factual,and NOT slips of the tongue,or straight out lies .


edit on 21-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join