Who Will Disappear First, ATS or Its Members? Have any members "disappeard" yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think weedwacker disappeared also...

I liked that guys style...

gonna miss him...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Funny you mention the one I wonder most about. A hard-hitting Dare Devil that exposed some real wickedness in the Super-Coporate/Military Industrial Complex seemingly ruling over us today.

He was fambly here. Courageous, intelligent, and a spot-on researcher for the kind of "Conspiracy" that's right in our faces. Check his back stuff and see for yourself any of you that don't know but are curious.

I miss him. More importantly, I worry about him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

same here.

and DD was the top member when active.

they took down the #1 spot soon after .....
and it was not a ban ...hmmm.

how did someone know?

edit on Dec-18-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by Feltrick
Why would any government, "shadow" government or any other mysterious entity want to shut this website down? This site is probably the best disinfo agent in the country! No, I don't think "they" would close it down, "they" would rather have more citizens log in to learn "the truth" and fill 500+ pages discussing a blurry video of a "mysterious" light.

Honestly, I love this website, but in the big scheme of things, this site is rather small. I think those pesky PTB are more worried about those groups who are not posting on the web. You know, the folks who meet offline to seriously discuss the overthrow of the government.

Sorry, no one on this site is that important of a target...yet.

Idk, I have had some strange things happen around me..kind of singling me out.. and they quoted me on the Colbert report.. saying im a "Crackpot conspiracy theorist" .. what are the odds?!?!
edit on 18-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

Heheh. Cool. What was the quote? We always knew you were a wild and crazy guy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Many great members have disappeared from ATS and the site is all the less interesting because of it.

They've been gone so long or so suddenly and unnoticably that I don't even recall names other than Cluckerspud and Boondock-Saint.
edit on 18/12/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I know of one guy on another board who got disappeared for a few days for an eval lol.

Seems his alter internet ego was a real billy badass. But he was basically wheelchair bound and a shut in who didnt know when to tone it down. They still had to check him though. said some pretty bad stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Many great members have disappeared from ATS and the site is all the less interesting because of it.

Ah, but all it is for this fine medium of communication is a unique IP, a new login and voila, you are as a phoenix; reborn from the ashes a new distinct creature without the stained, wear-worn avatar you once occupied.

Thus is the life we close to lead; one of danger and intrigue. A life beleaguered with decisions of truth and plight. A life wondering who is knocking in the late of the night....

A life of typing at a keyboard in lieu of a more formidable challenge; namely physically doing something. For if all we are choosing to be is simply aware and in a defensive posture, we are possibly but strayed sheep waiting for the eventual, uncooperative slaughter. We should all seek within to see what best we can offer and strive to be the best we can (...of course in a peaceful and non violent manner...) to change what we see as wrong and to make a difference. To endeavor for anything less would be to admit that you are unfortunately, inevitably and irrevocably... A Troll.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

We all know that MSM is pretty much being governed by the elite. It is obvious and I do not believe more than half of the crap that they show on television. A lot of my friends believe that everything that is shown on TV is the real story, which is very pathetic. This site is definitely censored, but what I could tell you is that it is sure damn close to anything we have on the outside that would allow for us to speak our thoughts and manners in a cordial way. Like many members before me have said that the website can easily be shut down if they wanted to. But I highly doubt it. The FBI and CIA definitely monitor the website, I mean we did have a former ATS member commit a treacherous crime in Tuscon. Even if they take us, who the hell cares, just be grateful that you are one of the lucky few on the planet that has finally found the truth that the government is keeping things from the public for almost a century now.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well I technically haven't been on ATS very long, but trust me, in spirit, I'm there. It will be fun to wait out the end on ATS. Finally found somewhere that feels like home so I'll gladly test the idea that this site is going to be responsible for people being rounded up. I'm so on the lists anyways, it's pointless to blame ATS in my case, honest.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It makes me laugh that you people actually think the government takes you guys seriously...

If they are reading it..they are like me...they are looking for a laugh. If anyone does disappear from this board it is most likely they have grown up and left their fantasies behind them...
edit on 19-12-2011 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Well, the government does take ATS seriously enough to block it on many DoD computers. This may or may not be a well known fact.

Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

They block them for the same reason Facebook is blocked...it is not a place for fun and games..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
frequently members will disappear before ATS goes belly-up

members getting gone can range from the group that swears they will get "Raptured"

members that get too loud in their protestations & get deemed social terrorists

there are too many AD views churning around the ATS forums & venues for it to disappear,
but it may 'merge' with another up-&-comer site...sometime...
these sure are 'Strange Times'

members disappearing could also be a contrived 'Plan' to inspire conspiracy whispering

the intrigues are varied, very opaque and deliberately covert
edit on 19-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have disappeared a few times over the past 26 years! I found out a long time ago that whenever my wife is mad at me, it is much safer for me to just disappear for a while.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Why would any government, "shadow" government or any other mysterious entity want to shut this website down? This site is probably the best disinfo agent in the country! No, I don't think "they" would close it down, "they" would rather have more citizens log in to learn "the truth" and fill 500+ pages discussing a blurry video of a "mysterious" light.

Honestly, I love this website, but in the big scheme of things, this site is rather small. I think those pesky PTB are more worried about those groups who are not posting on the web. You know, the folks who meet offline to seriously discuss the overthrow of the government.

HAHA, yeah it makes a good party story.. "IM SO CRAZY... Even steven colbert called me out on national television!!!"

it was my forum "Denver international airport, a global elite safe haven"

Idk, I have had some strange things happen around me..kind of singling me out.. and they quoted me on the Colbert report.. saying im a "Crackpot conspiracy theorist" .. what are the odds?!?!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

I have noticed this also, but I take heart from the fact that if the shills and trolls jump over a thread then you are making a diffrence
they only heavily attack threads they percieve as a threat IMO.

These shills dont have children IMO, they cant have because the people they are working for at the top are known child killers are child sex offenders. This gives us insight into the mind of the shill, the shills have a choice to make, either protect the scum or help destroy the NWO killers from the inside.

Hope the shills read that paragraph. If they want evidence then they can always google it, plenty out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

it was my forum "Denver international airport, a global elite safe haven"

HAHA, yeah it makes a good party story.. "IM SO CRAZY... Even steven colbert called me out on national television!!!"

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Information is power, it only takes one thing to go viral to wake up many more sheeple.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Dimensionaldetective disappeared the 11/03/11, the day of the japan's quake. His posts were interesting, wonder what happened anyone? This is odd.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Disappear users? Nah, no one here is that important, it's much easier to file fake DMCA takedown requests and, under SOPA, get the site removed from the internet no questions asked.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

yeah but, i sometimes wonder if sites like david icke and this forum are allowed to exist so they can track and know who is more 'awake' than others.... then take you out if you're too much of a problem....i dunno....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join