Who Will Disappear First, ATS or Its Members? Have any members "disappeard" yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
It was because you were hanging around with zorgon and john lear,wasn't it.

No, way before them, in fact I was the one who banned John Lear.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Ah, I see now.

You know,john lear didn't click with me till I saw him on TV the other night.
Area 51 stuff and all.
Then I connected the dots,including a tin foil hat contest and something about searching for lost gold.

So,if you start seeing plain white vans in your neighborhood,or black helicopters following you,don't worry,thats ATS keeping an eye on you not the government.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

How do we know sone people haven't already disappeared and were just replaced by someone working for the nwo... Whoops I've said to much, my bad

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by browsey

How about this for head#.

ATS is government and coorporatly reviewed, scanned and surveilled, every word typed is watched very carefully, if ou type a certain set of keywords that the 'inner circle' would rather people not know, it WILL be censored, and you WILL be found, they are slimy bastards.

Before you go, friend, just what would those alleged 'keywords" be? Doh! If you type them they will be censored so egads we'll never know!

I'm here for the tinfoiltainment anything else is a bonus.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by kdog1982
It was because you were hanging around with zorgon and john lear,wasn't it.

Advisor banned John Lear? Cool.

You have become a legitimate part of Pop-spiracy Culture for all time.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Members disappear here all the time, even very popular members.

ATS is already heavily censored. It is clear in the terms and conditions.

Well, to be fair( Or rather, more accurate), they don't disappear, they just stop coming...or they get banned.

I agree with you though.

edit on 18-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you follow instructions here :

The blessed path...

nothing will harm... +50 regeneration, +35 skillz, +25 magic, +45 onehanded, -100 brain ...
but if you wear the bracelet of overloard you'll respawn after ATS has gone...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Im sure TPTB love these types of websites.

Think about it, we as a people have access to virtually unlimited numbers of sites and information. What are the odds of everyone in the world coming together on one site to join and make real change? And when the "conspiracy theorists" team up, its easy to completely discredit and entire website such as this because of a couple of crackpots.

We are divided and fractured, and because of that we are weak.

Im not saying I want the internet to be censored, but I do think its a great tool to keep the population running in different directions, looking at different things, and not really accomplishing much.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Lots of top posters have suddenly stopped posting on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...
banned after he was supposedly lured out of his house by a member here, only to return to find his house broken into.

has been replaced with a doppleganger

stopped posting

suddenly stopped posting altogether. Hasnt been heard from since.

banned, unknown reason.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thank you. But you work here is not done

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The horse trainer comes to mind. He had a thread on here about how a CIA torture camp was ran at a horse training ranch. He disappeared and later they found a CIA torture camp at a horse training ranch.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by osirys

The key is forming a connection ,like a web with a backup system in place.
Make some friends,interact with them,keep it going.
It can be only as desolated and isolated as you make it.
Real people are on here,we are all in this together, especially those of us on ATS .
We rise above the rest to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I feel ATS has already began to disappear..............the real ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ok I live about 30 miles outside of town
OK i got my strange visitor right after i made a few comment about gun control here in Canada compare to the USA.
Talking about our gun law compare to the US.
We have to register our but by capicta a hold lot more house hole have more than a few gun.
Also about maybe some were even hiding some. Yada Yada Yada and so on.
Well a week or so after i get this guy want to rent my cabin for a month or more he said something about him trying to do a social survey of the area. He also said that he was in the Canadian navy work on radar and so on. he said he was very sensitive to electronic sign and he would like us to turn our WIFI and router off at night (NOT) don't thing so

Never saw him go to work anywhere and was always walking around the place and out back on the pipeline day after day, toll him a few time to put on some hunter orange if he did not want to be shot at. When hunting season started he asks me for a 22 gun because he was seeing a lot of bird and he would get me some. Toll him sorry and that was the end of it.

He was there for all most two month, has he left toll the wife we could have all the thing in the cabin he did not need it were he was going.

Wife & i clean up the cabin we found a fine net with copper filament in it STRANG also four role of wire screen three had been use and put back in there case and the four was brand new box still close.
Also he had a ton of survival material ????????

Yap life is stranger than fiction.
Ya he was very diffent.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Roll call??

I'm still here!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Lots of top posters have suddenly stopped posting on ATS

banned after he was supposedly lured out of his house by a member here, only to return to find his house broken into.

has been replaced with a doppleganger

stopped posting

suddenly stopped posting altogether. Hasnt been heard from since.

banned, unknown reason.

Funny you mention the one I wonder most about. A hard-hitting Dare Devil that exposed some real wickedness in the Super-Coporate/Military Industrial Complex and the like.

He was fambly here. Courageous, intelligent, and a spot-on researcher for the kind of "Conspiracy" that's right in our faces. Check his back stuff and see for yourself any of you that don't know but are curious.

I miss him. More importantly, I worry about him.

edit on 18-12-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

That was kinda my point... the internet is awesome at keeping us isolated.

We need to understand that the change in this world might start here online, but the internet as a medium is to divided to sustain such a change on its own.

and one of the things that I love about this site, is that for every "mole" there are ten real people actively posting.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

uh huh on a trumped up charge
But I am sure the ATS Thought Police don't want to drag that laundry out again

I suppose it depends on what the OP means by 'disappear'

I have a long list of missing one time top posters that... [redacted]

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

His last post was march 9th. His last login was march 11th two days after he stopped posting.
No goodbye or farewell speech.

Again, last post the 9th. Last visit the 11th. Those numbers ring a bell?
I would be very surprised that the #1 poster would leave without even saying a goodbye.

As for airspoon, theres a part of me that honest to god believes his online persona has been replaced with someone else.

I actually befriended airspoon shortly after i joined ats. We became good friends and we often asked each others advice/opinions on our threads before posting them. It also turns out he had been stationed previously at a military base very close to me which made was another reason we were good friends.

Since he disappeared and came back, he wont reply to any u2u's ive sent him, which i find very strange considering he was my probably my closest "friend" on here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Redacted? Was that you or ats?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join