Who Will Disappear First, ATS or Its Members? Have any members "disappeard" yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the Internet and sites like ATS will be censored first or if ATS members will start disappearing first? Sites like ATS offer users a unique insight into the NWO and many other topics. Linking many of the topics covered on ATS usually leads to the bankers IMO. These terrorists have their fingers in nearpy every pie that involves scandal.

The conspiracy theorist to me is now seen as a threat and not just "crazy" because they follow recent history. The identification of the banking terrorists is being done by those who take an intrest in recent history. But the conspiracy theorist goes one further, they use history to identify with the present and future, like the three ghosts of the Christmas Scrooge the conspiracy theorist offers the public a glimpse into the future. The decent conspiracy "seers" don't have magical powers but just apply common sense to recent historical events.

Does anyone know of any ATS members who have disappeard recently?

Note:
If i dont post during next week you can chalk me up

edit on 18-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Its far easier to censor the internet, the technology is there.

I read that a few people have disappeared, though that could be for various reasons and not just the MIB type reasons.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Members disappear here all the time, even very popular members.

ATS is already heavily censored. It is clear in the terms and conditions.

Violations of these terms and conditions cause disappearances.

At least here, you made the choice to come here.

When people start randomly disappearing in the physical world for much the same reasons, then you will know why censorship of any kind is not to be tolerated in any free society.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If this is a front for CIA NSA disinfo operations, any one that has ever said anything bad about our country that isnt a shill, any Military personal that post here and any veterans, all of them will be the first to go. As far as who has gone, that is something that would require stalking people everyday and sorry not my bag.

I personally think that they will go for registered gun owners first and disarm, quietly but it will happen, first disarm us then start public pacification. best thing is communication, the minute you stat hearing about weapon round ups is about the time to be leaving.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

If I disappear, I'm not in a fema camp.. Im either

A) On the run after a red flag is raised, living in the mountains.
B) Dead after killing 25 or more people when they come in my home at night to take me.
edit on 18-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They don't need to kidnap members from here , they could easily shut down/censor this site and the work is done.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about the US government so much unless you like make a threat against the president or something. The only thing that can disappear you on here is the so-called "MIB", also known as the "federal investigators" or the "federal police" (yeah, well, it's "federal" probably because its like intergalactic "federal"). They don't always disappear folks for MIB type reasons either

But rule number 1, is that if you don't notice anything out of the ordinary and you haven't been "disappeared" yet, then there's probably nothing for you to worry about.
edit on 18-12-2011 by MegaCurious because: Inaccurate advice

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I still need to save up and get a firearm. I agree, those that can oppose will be taken care of as quietly as possible.

Even if it wasn't too quiet- that person would be labeled because "no one (besides government employees) needs guns".

Oh, and I hope this is just theory and doesn't actually happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Oooorrr... You can get a carry and conceal.. and if # does in fact hit the fan.. at least you can go out with a bang.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why would any government, "shadow" government or any other mysterious entity want to shut this website down? This site is probably the best disinfo agent in the country! No, I don't think "they" would close it down, "they" would rather have more citizens log in to learn "the truth" and fill 500+ pages discussing a blurry video of a "mysterious" light.

Honestly, I love this website, but in the big scheme of things, this site is rather small. I think those pesky PTB are more worried about those groups who are not posting on the web. You know, the folks who meet offline to seriously discuss the overthrow of the government.

Sorry, no one on this site is that important of a target...yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

How about this for head#.

ATS is government and coorporatly reviewed, scanned and surveilled, every word typed is watched very carefully, if ou type a certain set of keywords that the 'inner circle' would rather people not know, it WILL be censored, and you WILL be found, they are slimy bastards.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Shutting down the site can be far more insidious than simply pulling the plug. I've noticed lately an increase in certain members who act almost as verbal "gangs". Two or three posters come into a thread (almost as if they know each other) and start deriding and marginalizing the post; this happened to me just a few days ago.
Is China Listening In?
I'd even thought about throwing in the towel, but then realized, "just what if, this could be coordinated disinfo being spread, to disenchant the weaker participants?" Or even just adolescents without supervision from Mommy?

Not just towards myself, it seems to be creeping into other threads, too. Maybe TPTB are trying to go after individual posters? We don't have to read conspiracies into everything, but it would be wise to pay attention to the probability of disruptive moles around here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Why would any government, "shadow" government or any other mysterious entity want to shut this website down? This site is probably the best disinfo agent in the country! No, I don't think "they" would close it down, "they" would rather have more citizens log in to learn "the truth" and fill 500+ pages discussing a blurry video of a "mysterious" light.

Honestly, I love this website, but in the big scheme of things, this site is rather small. I think those pesky PTB are more worried about those groups who are not posting on the web. You know, the folks who meet offline to seriously discuss the overthrow of the government.

Sorry, no one on this site is that important of a target...yet.

Idk, I have had some strange things happen around me..kind of singling me out.. and they quoted me on the Colbert report.. saying im a "Crackpot conspiracy theorist" .. what are the odds?!?!
edit on 18-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Does this mean I'm going to have to change the threat level on the color bar in my kitchen from banana to orange? If it ever goes to cherry I'm gonna disappear for good.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

These threads always make me laugh the hardest.
Not going to deny it, and since been awhile allow me to explain.

If any one on ATS would have disappeared, by far above every one it would have been me. You see years ago the FBI paid me a visit, due to something on the forums here. Well its been eight wild years now, that I have been posting. As long as you all still see me about, your all safe.

Just read some of the stuff I post, if any one is on a list it I.

Never fear ADVISOR is here!

The website ain't going no where either, so these subjects are the most hilarious in my experienced opinion.

Besides, if it was going to happen, they would have done did it by now.

That should be enough logic to convince you.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by browsey

ATS is government and coorporatly reviewed, scanned and surveilled, every word typed is watched very carefully, if ou type a certain set of keywords that the 'inner circle' would rather people not know, it WILL be censored, and you WILL be found, they are slimy bastards.

And what proof do you have that this website is under constant surveilance? I guess I could state that the Office of Chemtrails in the Illuminati Headquarters based in Grenada is actively seeking any ATS member that has now or has ever mentioned Chemtrails.

Would you mind telling us what these "key words" are and enlighten us? If you really believe this, I would hope you would want to help others so they are not found by those "slimy bastards."

Seriously though, the Office of Chemtrails is located in Grenada, that's why we invaded.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Originally posted by browsey

And what proof do you have that this website is under constant surveilance? I guess I could state that the Office of Chemtrails in the Illuminati Headquarters based in Grenada is actively seeking any ATS member that has now or has ever mentioned Chemtrails.

Would you mind telling us what these "key words" are and enlighten us? If you really believe this, I would hope you would want to help others so they are not found by those "slimy bastards."

Seriously though, the Office of Chemtrails is located in Grenada, that's why we invaded.

There is actually a lot of proof along with common sense, a lot of the proof can be read on this very board, you can start by researching how deeply Israeli intelligence monitor ATS, it's been looked at in depth on here

As for members vanishing, yes, it happens all the time including long standing and mega posting members (runs and digs deep hole and hides)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just a few days ago a strange thing occurred. Now I have been followed in the past with monitoring, black choppers chasing what we were sighting and experiencing, including, choppers, tr3b, scout planes, computer and phone taps, and nondescript type vehicles following close suddenly on my tail, and something else won't discuss.

These sort of went away, mind you always suspicious of one of the trailers always parked at the road and strange vehicles overnight as well.

But a few days ago I took all my kids to visit their grandfather and older brother, 22, our house is too small for all 5 boys, to play with him on his new game system and closed down all of my programs. And then we were followed by a truck, that hugged my tailgate and took the route we took form the start, and when I started my lecture on being true hero's and standing up for humanity, only then did it drop back. And in addition, that night, the normal smaller black trailer parked across the road grew in length. Haven't seen it since.

When I got home, my computer desk had things knocked over, and there was a video I'd downloaded but not seen for a while.

This one:

David Icke - Defeating the Illuminati

Was up, and paused on 15 seconds, the word entity popped up and then it describes the way they are keeping us in a very low vibrational state to allow these lower vibrational entites to have access and influence over us.

Now, I couldn't understand how any normal hacker would do such a thing. They don't try to warn or enlighten you.

I have had many wierd things pop up when I go away. Threads I'd overlooked and had not read, opened, as if some Hidden Hand was directing me somewhat, but this following and knocking stuff on my desk over???

I'm on linux by the way.

Not sure.

But I have no intention of allowing them to control or endanger me and trust in Protection always.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

It was because you were hanging around with zorgon and john lear,wasn't it.
Those two are trouble,I tell you!

When the internet goes down,ATS will still be here in some form or another.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A friend told me that the Fema Death Camps were set up in Alaska, and they need to be thoroughly investigated by millions of civilians to see if they are set up like this truly and dismantled.

We determine what we "need to know". Not them.

Also, that the radiation would be everywhere and in time Australia would be filled too that just below the equator in Africa was the safest place, but not one of my choice.

So how much do our thoughts of negativity go to making things happen and how much could we halt with clear thinking positivity?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join